• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards (TGA) 2018 |OT| Now bigger than E3

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
It's called OPTIMIZATION dude!!
Only Panic Button is capable of such technical wizardry
/s
Because calling a range of 432p to 720p (between portable's lowest and docked's highest points) 240p isn't hyperbole, right? Bringing dat hate even in a VGA thread because you got trashed elsewhere or?

I guess DF thinking Panic Button did a great job doesn't count cos even here we only like DF when they say something nice about stuff we like and trash stuff we hate, neato.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's like a worse Mass Effect, by the makers of Mass Effect

"walls protect us" this is gonna trigger some people :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

looks like more Destiny sci fi schlock that I'm not really interested in tho.

Last edited:
Anthem looks worse and worse every time they showed it after E3. now it actually looks like a video game. those post E3 downgrades man

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

So I’m guess CTR is gonna be a ps times exclusive again.

BOY!!!

Cringe on the content creator section.

Last edited:

jshackles

Best Fortnite streamer category

Top Bottom