• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Hobbit - Official Thread of Officially In Production

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I always pull the raw .mov links, but they never seem to fucking work when they first go up.

When they actually go up, they are fine but if a studio tells them to push out a trailer at NOON EST for example, it doesn't actually get pushed out for everyone to see until at least a half-hour, as we saw with TDKR this week.

Kyaw

Youtube is probably the fastest way of doing these kinds of stuff.

Or mp4/mov download links at various resolutions will be good too.

son of a cock, Tin Tin isn't playing until tomorrow here.

I don't know if I should watch this on the internet or wait until I see Tin Tin tomorrow. It's a lot more epic seeing a trailer first time in theaters....:/

I don't have the willpower though.

I think we'll be getting a Poster with the trailer.. surely? Every quicktime vid has the poster as the link banner thing..

Anyhoo, powernap time :D

Snake

Good day, gents! Only one hour remaining (until we can try and fail to access the trailer on overburdened servers).

Loxley

I'm actually going out to see Sherlock Holmes with my family in 15 minutes, so I'll miss the initial F5'ing excitement, but at least I know it'll be waiting for me when I get back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom