• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us |OT| It Can’t Be For Nothing (Spoilers)

Gartooth

Can't wait for this, 2013 continues to be one of the best years for gaming in a long time.

Avoiding E3 live chatrooms just for this game because I know some motherfucker will think they are clever and try to spoil this game there.

Gadirok

i9J9MF6hZdrWv.gif

Amazon, Prime 2 day, Survival edition

lol who made that gif. Its gold.

javac

Never played any of the uncharted games. Thinking of getting this however. Joel edition looks good.

antitrop

I have a feeling this will surpass Resident Evil 4 as my favourite game of all time.
Resident Evil 4 is one hell of a measuring stick.

Not quite my favorite game of all time, but easily in my Top 10 and what I consider to be the best game of the previous console generation.

My head might pop from too much excitement next week...

E3
The Last of Us
The Man of Steel
And I finally got my hands on a copy of Xenoblade, should be here on Monday...

SxP

That's a great banner.

Can't wait for my pre order to arrive. Thankfully E3 will keep me busy in the meantime.

Xav

I'm working my way through the game for review, I think GAF is really going to like this one. You guys are going to feel pretty stupid for thinking so highly of Bioshock Infinite once this game drops.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I am casually approaching release date. Not too hyped. Am avoiding all media. I know very little and have seen only 1 gameplay demo and heard some music.

Naughty Gods were already kings after Uncharted series so this potentially beating those i cant even

I'm working my way through the game for review, I think GAF is really going to like this one. You guys are going to feel pretty stupid for thinking so highly of Bioshock Infinite once this game drops.

I always figured this game was the 'secret' best companion AI game.

Arksy

How long was this game supposed to be?

I'm in finals week and won't have a lot of time.

But I NEED to play this.

NEED.

TEJ

My post right here right now is the citizen kane of posts in the official neogaf the last of us official topic.

I'm really excited about this title. a big budget game with no health regen, and where you need to put a bit of thought into what you do? I'm totally in.

Edit:^ Got Damn muthafucka shrink that shit!

Those reviews are making me so hype, but I can't decide if I should buy this game or Dragon's Crown first.

Gets it early from a mom and pop store Plz let me know. I usually get games few days early from a few stores in Manhattan I buy games from, so if I get it early I'll give you guys the info as well.

Can't wait to get this Beast of a game!!!

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
I'm going to ask this even if it makes me look stupid (which I am) ... What does OT stand for lol

edit: Opening Topic?

Top Bottom