• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us |OT| It Can’t Be For Nothing (Spoilers)

7Wtmzx9.jpg

Nice.

NEIL !! I LOVE YOUR MAN HAIR !!

too much?....

tehbible

Can't wait to play this on my projector! First time gaming on it too. Hopefully I picked the right game since this should be an immersive game.

There needs to be spoiler in caps like 4 times in the spoiler thread title. I accidentally clicked on the bioshock spoiler thread twice and luckily got out in time.

Still debating whether to buy this at launch or not...Game looks so good.

Btw, really nice banner. Someone asked but it was never answered, so is that fan made or official?

Raxus

Agreed. It seems like a great time so that some of us who are picking it up on launch date have a opportunity to go through all of it.

I have to side with it as well. Needless to say I think the ending will inspire discussion so I look forward to it.

To those lucky few who have the game:

Any cool moments with the enemy AI? No specific details like locations but like what you were doing, how the AI reacted, etc.

Spoiler tag it if you share any

Because when there NeoGAF thread is made:

IT'S FUCKING OFFICIAL.

One week till release. :)

Ah, I see. I'm new here ;).

I would think he would be pretty anxious, yet excited at the same time, about getting feedback from such a large group of gamers. I know I would.

Maedhros

It's explained on the history of the game what the fuck happened to the world, right? I played the demo and it was the only thing that I wanted to know.

Whoa, 4 pages in 20 minutes? That's a crazy pace. Will we be on OT2 by Tuesday? I'm pretty hyped for this, hope it lives up to it.

Can't wait to play this on my projector! First time gaming on it too. Hopefully I picked the right game since this should be an immersive game.

Hey projectors are great!!! Thanks to what I seen on gaf I made the jump and bought me an hd20 Optoma 1080 p projector with a Favi 120 inch screen and i will never go back to reg. Televisions.

Salsa

i'll prolly get a used PS3 for cheap end of this year/start of next just to play this and a couple more things that caught my eye

have fun, looks great

antitrop

Wasn't the Bioshock Infinite spoiler thread up a week before release?

Although, if I recall correctly, it was just one guy who wanted to express how much he disliked the story.
Yes, that's correct. It was just one dude going rogue. :p

BruceLeeRoy's REAL thread went up 6 days after Bioshock Infinite's street date.

Magnus

I haven't been able to make sense of dodging/parrying/etc. -- so far I feel a bit less in control than in UC2/3. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

It's just plain silly how good and polished Naughty Dog games look and feel compared to their peers. Man. Silky smooth and gorgeous.

Is this what happens with console exclusives? I mean, God of War 3 and the Gears games gave me the same feelings, more or less, back in their day. Amazing what devs can do when they really tax one specific piece of hardware and learn its ins and outs. I have no idea what I'm talking about really, just conjecture, haha.

LuuKyK

Yeah, Ashley Johnson is amazing. She seems so nice to be around, at least thats what it looks like in her interviews. I will definetely follow her career after TLoU. Impossible not to love her.

Just popping in to say I can't wait for this, hopefully I'll have my copy by Thursday. I'm bailing out now, just in case someone spoils anything in here.

The_Monk

With all the unique setting melting your eyes don't forget to give Sound a proper chance too. The sound design in this game feels truly amazing and with a surround Headset you will feel that you are, indeed there. Sound can be as immersive as the Storytelling and it can create the same amount of impact that visuals do in a game. And don't forget, you can listen but they can also hear you...

This game is single-handedly causing me a ton of stress. There's a PS3 bundle on Newegg with a bunch of games, a PSN card and an extra controller for 380, but with E3 around the corner, what happens if they drop the price? WHAT DO I DO???

Goddamn I want this game. My girlfriend is actually interested in it, and she's the furthest thing from a dedicated gamer I've ever personally known. You and your team have that effect on people, Neil. I hope that, beyond the game's commercial and critical success, that that is the largest takeaway you can have from developing this game.

Magnus

question if you've played it - more satisfying than max payne 3's shooting?

Never played the Max Payne games. And I suck at shooters in general, especially with dual analog controls. The best I've ever been was UC2. Wrong person to ask.

Top Bottom