• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Kyoufu

Molotovs and Armor are still a pretty big part of the game. I can get why no Molotovs though.

Armor restriction makes sense so everyone is on a level playing field but if it were up to me I'd set zero restrictions and play the game the way it was intended.

Nuke Soda

I forgot how intense it was needing to collect a certain amount of resources, particularly when your camp is inhabited by Facebook friends.

Hubb

Armor restriction makes sense so everyone is on a level playing field but if it were up to me I'd set zero restrictions and play the game the way it was intended.

Well wouldn't everyone start out the same to begin with? This way people at least have to choose to upgrade weapons over armor. I agree with you though, zero restrictions would be what I go with.

Kyoufu

Well wouldn't everyone start out the same to begin with? This way people at least have to choose to upgrade weapons over armor. I agree with you though, zero restrictions would be what I go with.

Well I'm nowhere near an expert but wouldn't armor be the first choice? I mean, upgraded weapons still do the same damage.

I just started getting into the MP and I have to say it's really fun and tense.

Hubb

Well I'm nowhere near an expert but wouldn't armor be the first choice? I mean, upgraded weapons still do the same damage.

I just started getting into the MP and I have to say it's really fun and tense.

Yeah, I would say 9 times out of 10 armor is the way to go. Granted sometimes you just lose the armor and keep the helmet, so you'd have to decide if you wanted to rebuy the armor or upgrade a weapon.

Armor gets progressively more expensive too.

3DShovel

Just watched the last man standing on my team run away. Like literally run. So everybody knew where they were going. We lost horribly.

Gbraga

I still really suck at it, but I'm having a lot of fun, didn't even play the single player today. So good.

Does 0 bars indicate that I'm the host? Because it really didn't feel any different from the usual 4 bars.

GGs to Biggz, Full-Recovery, Evolved1, CastAction, and Roe-bear. Sorry if I forgot someone. Had some crazy games tonight.

TERVdTZ.jpg

lQmm6lI.jpg

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Yeah can't get 9mm or semi rifle to click. Revolver and hunting are pretty much the only guns I'm using, would use the deagle one but it costs a point so no go. Ya'll prefer 9mm or revolver?

Does "Purchased" mean I have to buy it in the Playstation Store for real money for certain perks and weapons?

If so that's disgusting... I thought I was getting the full experience with this... Really disappointed in Naughty Dog for being so greedy.

If you're having trouble with match making, just exit and re-enter matchmaking after a few minutes. It won't be instant, but it's better than waiting 20-30mins.

Just watched the last man standing on my team run away. Like literally run. So everybody knew where they were going. We lost horribly.

In survivor I do that on purpose sometimes to get them to come to me when the time is low and I just hit up a supply box with a bunch of goodies.

Mchardy

It's not a glitch. When the game first came out, people complained that they didn't get enough supplies when they late joined, so ND changed it.

Ok thanks it's a bit annoying when you join a game that's just started and you don't get anything for it.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Getting tired of when playing with randoms, some people will just stare at you or runaway when you're down.

Rivitur

Banned
Sitting on the start up screen (Joel and Ellie black background) for like 3min does it always take this Long to start up?

Hubb

Getting tired of when playing with randoms, some people will just stare at you or runaway when you're down.

Chalk that up to them (hopefully) being new. This is pretty much the first go for what I would assume is a good amount of the MP players. It'll take a few days for everyone to realize the importance of reviving team members, and sticking together.

Top Bottom