• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

mOLgQYY.jpg

Yeah I caught that too late. That's what happens when I reply quickly when dead tired at the end of my shift.

Gaz_RB

16 names? Do it big or don't.

16 teams. Thus 64 players. 3 rounds per match-up. Required streaming from at least one player per match. Stacked PSN credit for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

I'd pitch into a PayPal to fund that, even if I didn't get to compete.

Yeah, I was just saying 16 names to begin with just in case there wasn't much interest. The Destiny Competition had like no entrants :/ I want to have as many people as possible entering, and I imagine I'll need some others to help manage.

You're reading my mind. PS4 streaming is gonna make that shit AWESOME because people can tune in and make it about more than just the competing teams. We'll just make sure there is a fat delay so that isn't an issue.

I also plan on contributing a lot for the winners. I've got a lot of PS vouchers so I'll be contributing that, as well as taking donations for anything else people want to give.

Go big indeed.

Also, I'm open to any other suggestions. I'm putting the OT together now, in my own contribution to fill the entire front page of NeoGAF with TLOU threads ;)

16 teams? That's a lot to organize.

I've already had some people offer to help, and I imagine I will take advantage of that. I've got a lot of free time coming up in the next few weeks, so I'm able for sure.

would also like all members of a team to post a picture of their upload speeds. Hosting and streaming at the same time can be a bit much for me

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Ok guys, I'm going to try to get serious about this TLOU tourny.

If I can get a list of 16 names of people who want to compete, I will make a new thread and get it all organized. But I want to make sure there is sufficient interest. I'm thinking I'll get some PSN credit or something for the winners.

If you want to compete, quote this post or PM me. If you know others that you would want to team up with and you know they would want to as well, you can give me their names too.

I'm in on this.

Anyone is free to add me on PSN. Could use more Gaffers in my friends list.

ID: Madvillen

Magwik

Banned

If I can get a list of 16 names of people who want to compete, I will make a new thread and get it all organized. But I want to make sure there is sufficient interest. I'm thinking I'll get some PSN credit or something for the winners.

If you want to compete, quote this post or PM me. If you know others that you would want to team up with and you know they would want to as well, you can give me their names too.

I want in.

gibration

Åesop;123520406 said:
You're coming in my team again? Nice, then we just need 2-3 more. Just make sure you don't break the rules during semi-finals again lol.. I was like:

gif_write_a61ae3.gif

Oh god, don't remind me. lol. Those rules were a bit too hard for me to adjust to.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!

Im interested :D.

Also im hopping on right now if anyone wants to party up, psn kgp11.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I think they actually made the matchmaking worse somehow...

If any novices would like to play with another fellow amateur by all means send me an invite. Psn: Krappadizzle. I do have a mic as well. Will be down to play for the next 3 hours or so.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm all up for a tourney, but I still have a ways to go before I even consider myself "good" lol. I'm learning though, and I love playing support so I'm totally down for that if need be.

if any novices would like to play with another fellow amateur by all means send me an invite. Psn: Krappadizzle. I do have a mic as well. Will be down to play for the next 3 hours or so.

I just got off but I'll add you when I get back on later tonight/tomorrow. It's always great playing with fellow gaffers because you pick up on good strategies/techniques much quicker then when playing with randoms.

Anyone with the Sony Pulse Elites have an idea as to why I can't hear any party chat? Two lobbies I've joined and I can't hear anyone speak. If I put the headset to chat only I can hear my team but not when it's set to all audio out to headset.

Moofers

Hey I'd like in on this. In fact, I'd like to organize a formal push for Sony to put on a TLOU tourney at PAX Prime in a month!

Anyone with the Sony Pulse Elites have an idea as to why I can't hear any party chat? Two lobbies I've joined and I can't hear anyone speak. If I put the headset to chat only I can hear my team but not when it's set to all audio out to headset.
set it to all audio. I had the same problem in Destiny. The mix is all fucked up.

Set it to all audio in adjust devices and then go into the audio settings on tlou and mess with it there until your satisfied

wowlace

Finally settled into a groove with mp using support class. Started out just following team mates to heal them as they pop out from cover to fight whilst I kept my head down.

Surprisingly I started getting more kills myself somehow. Also crafting presents for your team is great too. Great multiplayer ND!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Finally settled into a groove with mp using support class. Started out just following team mates to heal them as they pop out from cover to fight whilst I kept my head down.

Surprisingly I started getting more kills myself somehow. Also crafting presents for your team is great too. Great multiplayer ND!

yeah, i love that ND managed to make support classes viable

what perks are you using?

Ezio

I'm game need a week or so of playing time before I compete though. I could help with some prizes too if needed

I did two matches today, and my first matches to boot.

1: I suck horribly at shooting (well more at killing in fact) other people...

2: Damn finding a match is a loooooooong process. I could only find a room within the Interrogation mode, it's almost like no one plays :|

Top Bottom