• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Ok guys, I'm going to try to get serious about this TLOU tourny.

If I can get a list of 16 names of people who want to compete, I will make a new thread and get it all organized. But I want to make sure there is sufficient interest. I'm thinking I'll get some PSN credit or something for the winners.

If you want to compete, quote this post or PM me. If you know others that you would want to team up with and you know they would want to as well, you can give me their names too.

I'm down for this!

depward

So you collect parts.

And you use parts during matches to craft things.

At the end of the game, when you have parts turn into resources or whatever for your survivors, does it add up all of the parts you've collected regardless of if you used them to craft during the match or does it use leftover parts?

Scenario 1:

I collect 500 parts in the match. I use 400 to craft things. Do I only get 100 to turn into resources?

Scenario 2:

I collect 500 parts in a match. I use 400 to craft things. Do I get 500 to turn into resources since that was the overall number I accumulated?

Confusing..

So you collect parts.

At the end of the game, when you have parts turn into resources or whatever for your survivors, does it add up all of the parts you've collected regardless of if you used them to craft during the match or does it use leftover parts?

Scenario 1:

I collect 500 parts in the match. I use 400 to craft things. Do I only get 100 to turn into resources?

Scenario 2:

I collect 500 parts in a match. I use 400 to craft things. Do I get 500 to turn into resources since that was the overall number I accumulated?

Confusing..

You get all the parts regardless of what you do with them.

So you collect parts.

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

Confusing..

Parts and supplies are separate things. Parts do not carry over game to game and don't turn into resources/supplies for your clan at the end. Any you don't lose simply disappear.

Allforce

I played one match and did alright, not the best but I see promise here. Add me up if you want a noob on your side who can heal like a bad ass.

AllforcePSN

So you collect parts.

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

Confusing..

To add to what others are saying, Supplies drop from dead enemy players. Theyre the blue item you pick up and they show up on your minimap as a blue dot. They wont disappear until the end of the match so youre not forced to immediately pick them up after the enemy dies.

GQman2121

Banned
This is easily the best and worst multiplayer experience available.

Best because it's extremely fun. Worst because it's frustrating when idiots without mics run around like this is COD.

Here I am blowing up on my team which I'm assuming can hear me berating them: http://a.pomf.se/oymevd.webm

funkypie

Banned
This is easily the best and worst multiplayer experience available.

Best because it's extremely fun. Worst because it's frustrating when idiots without mics run around like this is COD.

Here I am blowing up on my team which I'm assuming can hear me berating them: http://a.pomf.se/oymevd.webm

Well played. Loved how you chopped him up with the sword.

And yeah that berating was well said, every game with randoms.

AKyemeni

If you join a game late do you not get the supplies at the end of the match? Or did my game just glitch?
It's not a glitch. When the game first came out, people complained that they didn't get enough supplies when they late joined, so ND changed it.

GQman2121

Banned
The online game is broken as shit right now. 40 mins in a two person party trying to connect. It'll find players and then dumps us back out and start searching for an optimal game again.

Gaz_RB

The online game is broken as shit right now. 40 mins in a two person party trying to connect. It'll find players and then dumps us back out and start searching for an optimal game again.

I've had success leaving the matchmaking after like 2 minutes and then jumping back in. I hardly ever get in a match just waiting around.

BDrummer1606

Neo Member

I was beginning to wonder if it was just me. It's taking an extremely long time to find a match to play.

If I can get a list of 16 names of people who want to compete, I will make a new thread and get it all organized. But I want to make sure there is sufficient interest. I'm thinking I'll get some PSN credit or something for the winners.

If you want to compete, quote this post or PM me. If you know others that you would want to team up with and you know they would want to as well, you can give me their names too.

I'd play but I suck :(

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming

I'm in! PSN ID is: Travaughn

Requiem

Has anyone else had an issue finding a game? I've been stuck at the matchmaking screen (says Searching for optimal game) for 5+ mins now and nothing. Any ideas?

I hate the meta game. Hated it on PS3, hate it just as much now. When the host is on a losing team and they quit near the end it's so damn annoying.

I hate the meta game. Hated it on PS3, hate it just as much now. When the host is on a losing team and they quit near the end it's so damn annoying.

It's pretty much impossible to not get the trophy attached though - I mean if you care about the meta game, then yes solo play will hamper that.

Just save easy tasks for your 100% loss and you'll get the trophies and not "lose".

It's pretty much impossible to not get the trophy attached though - I mean if you care about the meta game, then yes solo play will hamper that.

Just save easy tasks for your 100% loss and you'll get the trophies and not "lose".

I know, I'm definitely not worried about that. It's just annoying when you get disconnected at the end of a match because the host quits.

But people want a massive clan size to unlock this or that, or are worried they could have to start over and lose their trophy progress, so they quit. It's horrible.

K_B

Is anyone else having trouble with matchmaking again? It worked fine for me last night but I can hardly find a match and when I do I either get disconnected or jump into a match that's already basically over.

Played two matches online and one ended normally, but for some reason nothing I did in the match mattered and it still said Week 1 Day 1 with no supplies at the end, and the other cut out midway, again with progress lost

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
Can someone pick me for their team, I guarantee I'll "do work". PSN id is Travaughn if you want to check my stats, add me or want to pick me up. Quote me/PM me if you're looking for someone reliable and trying to fill up your team roster. Man I feel like someone selling their ass in an attempt to be selected for someone's kickball team.

wowlace

I've had no dramas matchmaking. I have been selecting no parties for the time being so I can learn without ruining a team. Looking to join up with gaf teams soon.

Top Bottom