• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

juuza.gif

Rndm

It's being hammered due to the pending release. This happened with all major releases prior to preloading.

I wanted to pre-order as well just before the release and thought Sony was trying to mess with me because of my European IP. Whew, I'm actually glad that it's just Sony who still cannot operate their servers properly.

I only hope I will get to pre-order it once it works again.

Also, do you people with the same problem also get the notification that says "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content."? I hope so :/

RkOwnage

I can't sleep, but I need to...my Best Buy opens at 10am, and I'll be waiting! Definitely going to platinum this game this time, didn't on PS3, but will make up for it this time...because my OCD says so!

gsethi523

Neo Member
Yeah, the packs of skills and weapons still had prices, but the individual weapons and skills were marked free for me and I downloaded them this afternoon.

did you download them from the Remastered's store page? All the downloads from the PS3 version are showing up as free for me, but all the ones from the Remastered's page are showing prices so im not sure how to download all the dlc ??

Navy Bean

I was getting all hyped to play this game again and then I watched a stream of a player who sucked at stealth and every encounter turned into a shoot out and punching festival. Not a strong suit for TLOU...lol. I'll probably still get it because there isn't shit to play in August.

Invictus

Banned
had it preordered digitally, couldn't get to download on store. went to whats new, clicked last of us, cliked buy (price was free) and download started!!!

Top Bottom