• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

Eios

Just started downloading! Look at your what's new section there should be a "Buy Now!" Last of Us tile that appeared a few mins ago. It should be free if you pre-ordered.

EDIT: Beaten by a 2x4
had it preordered digitally, couldn't get to download on store. went to whats new, clicked last of us, cliked buy (price was free) and download started!!!

lucius

I had to add it to my cart on PS4 even though it said free since I paid for it last week, then gave me option to download single or multi-player first, right now it says 1 hour single player will be ready, I have a feeling that's gonna change once more people start their downloads.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah so I can't download it yet. I'm new to the playstation what do I have to do to get it? I go to the page and it just says "purchased" since I preordered it.

PSN!!!!!!! Keep it together!

ifA4dRC49RXeh.gif

Just started downloading! Look at your what's new section there should be a "Buy Now!" Last of Us tile that appeared a few mins ago. It should be free if you pre-ordered.

Yep this worked for me as well. 500megs out of 11gb in the last 5 minutes. Yay!

Downloading yay!

Cool trick- dont try to download from the store. Go to the "Whats New" section to find TLOU ad. Click there. It'll make you buy the game again for free (I dunno) and then lets you download it!

Beaten like a clicker.

This worked for me. Preordered last week. It gave me the download option in the game section on PSN, but it never would add it to downloads when I selected it.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
F*CK YEAH! Used the "What's New" and now is downloading. SP first, hope that the download speed hold steady on my 60 Mb connection.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
So now that the DL is started, I can put this in standby and go to bed?

Spy

Why is there 80 Add-Ons? Are these unlockable within the game or purely cosmetic? Specifically the weapons they're selling.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When I go to the whats new section it just says "purchased"

You have to be a neogaf gold member to download from psn.

Dangit! :)

Ok, so I couldn't buy it from the Store on my PS4, I couldn't buy it from the web store, but here's what worked, similar to what others mentioned for getting the download to start.

Here's the trick!
Go to "What's New" on the PS4, look for the game on that list, and you should be able to use that path to buy the game. So strange.

Top Bottom