• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

Gosh damn.

43 GB (chose single player first) is a big ass download. I may not sleep tonight. I haven't played the game on the PS3 yet.

9:23 pm in Los Angeles

Glassboy

For the people that look for the download tab and only see "purchased"
If you go to the sen store on your computer or phone or whatever add the game to your cart. It will say $50 on the site but as soon as you add it to your cart it will be free. Checkout and then go to your library on your ps4. Done and done

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I'm jumping right into grounded... can't wait for morning.

wow Vis already almost done? what is your internet download speed if you don't mind me asking? I will watch as mines downloads if you decide to stream.
A little above 50mbps with a 1Gbit Ethernet cable to the router.

I may not be able to stream for a little longer though because I have to fix something. PSN hates when I use the cable instead of WiFi.

While all of you are fighting the PSN servers, I'm just gonna be over here sitting in the corner until the UPS truck arrives around 5pm...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I am on the SEN website and it too says I've purchased the last of us but offers no way to download it.. even in my purchase history tab there is no link to download it.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Got my Copy in the mail from EB, AU :)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=809445115755732&l=bb0fe38f70
Had to brave the weather outside and drive to local post office to collect, shocking. Setting the mood though, LOL

Played alittle, just to have a drool before i get completely settled,lol
WOW, love the graphics. Beautiful!

Can't download the Code yet, comes up with error.
But that's cool. I can wait.

How? How did you get this early? Or was it just EB sending them out over the weekend to get them into hands come today/tomorrow?

Fuuuuuck.

What to do. Save the money and go to Gamestop in the afternoon and play it after I write my essay?

Or download it now and play in a few hours, staying up all night?

A little above 50mbps with a 1Gbit Ethernet cable to the router.

I may not be able to stream for a little longer though because I have to fix something. PSN hates when I use the cable instead of WiFi.

ah nice I am running off of 50mbps as well and my download is crawling. I am unsure what gbit my ethernet cable is though, its most likely the standard whatever that is.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Just got back from the one night onlyevent and realized that I got double trolled by Sony/ND with their goodies for attending.

First they give me this awesome steel box and then my heart drops when there is no game inside.

Then they give me Gustavo's new cd which lessens the pain. UNTIL I realize my PS4 doesn't even play CDs! I GUESS I have to begrudgingly listen to this in my car or rip it. SIGH

Add insult to injury. I now want to play this again badly. Bestbuy sends me this email saying my game is ready for pickup in the subject line but in the body it actually says. JK WE HAVE YOUR GAME BUT YOU CANT HAVE IT YET...SOBS

::Goes to play Lego Marvel game purchased yesterday::

Lol

Top Bottom