• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

dugdug

Banned
Finally got it started through the What's new trick.

Does PS4 download while its in stand by? Trying to go to bed, over here.

zoobzone

Downloading now.

Are the Pre-order bonuses not available for download yet? I can see on my download list but there is no download button.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Finally got it started through the What's new trick.

Does PS4 download while its in stand by? Trying to go to bed, over here.

Yup, I just checked... had to be sure. lol

reboot your ps4 go to the what's new section click the ad in there and go to select buy. It will have a buy option and say its free if you already had it preordered

Gator86

Still can't download. Fuck you, Sony. At least all of PSN isn't crashing repeatedly. The bar has been lowered to the absolute minimum. Congrats.

thefit

SoCal here went to the store on the ps4 had it preordered hit purchase and download option was available. Update file downloaded and have SP downloading first.

jediyoshi

Wait a minute, what exactly are the first 11gb and where's the rest of it?

That's the amount (at least if you choose to download SP first) that downloads initially

yvNXTRj.png

West Coaster here. Got it downloaded from sony entertainment store website. I already bought it when it was announced, but it asked me to add to my cart anyway. I added it to my cart (no charge) and I had it download from the website to my PS4! Yay!

Stuart444

Download is going so slow :( and I can't pause and start it again like I do on my browser when downloading stuff (that usually helps things).

Started off strong but quickly slowed down. It's 5:30am here, would like to get some time to try it before going to sleep.

Says 4 hours now, :/

ChuckNyce

Downloading! Moving along quite nicely actually, got about 40 minutes left before I'm done with the initial 11GB, started about 10 minutes ago. Playing a little Rogue Legacy while I wait :)

Linconan

How? How did you get this early? Or was it just EB sending them out over the weekend to get them into hands come today/tomorrow?

They Sent it yesterday, and i selected Express Shipping.
I live in Tasmania though, so they probably thought it takes 2dys and time it right for Wednesday.
But we still get Express overnight,lol

If my PS4 is in standby at the house and I add it to the que at work will it start downloading to the PS4 before I get off work?

For some reason when I turn it on off standby I get download notifications and then stuff starts downloading (patches, system updates, etc.) but I've never actually added it to the que while it was still in standby.

It says as dlc there's survival skills. They seem to give you quite the edge in multiplayer but nowhere does it say any of this can be gained through natural progression.

This isn't some bullshit pay to win dlc is it????

Rsinart

Damn nothing is working on my end. I got to the Whats new, it loads up the last of us screen and I can't do nothing. It freezes.

If my PS4 is in standby at the house and I add it to the que at work will it start downloading to the PS4 before I get off work?

For some reason when I turn it on of standby I get download notifications and then stuffs starts downloading (patches, system updates, etc.) but I've never actually added it to the que while it was still in standby.

Yes

Top Bottom