• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

mrklaw

MrArseFace
if you buy digitally from US PSN, are you supposed to get the survival pack DLC? Is it automatically in the game or are they supposed to email you a code?

@Wreck

woohoo todays the day! (well almost, maybe tomorrow, usually by friday lol)

mnyqUso.png

did you have to "re-buy" it? i'm having the same problem. I redeemed a pre-order code this morning but can't download. It just wants me to buy the game.....

I had to "rebuy" it to get it to work. Right at the final step it should come out to $0.00 and then give you the choice to remote download.

quickwhips

played my first ever multiplayer game meh 2 kills 3 deaths with bow and arrow and pistol. I'll jump into single player game next week with wife. Feels good though once I get the hang of it. :) First game I think that I liked that Gaf actually liked.

I preordered - digitally. And then when it was live I bought it again for '$0' because no preloading.

It is already downloaded, if you start the game you should have an option in the options menu, where you can set if you want to play with or without the pre order DLC.

CyberChulo

What's with the Vita remote play button scheme? I had to revert back to the ps3 aim and shoot buttons to map it to the vita shoulder buttons. There's no back TouchPad support. I can't move and run at the same time because they mapped the run button on the lower left side of the front screen. Is there a configuration setting for this? I was planning on playing it from work today.

I think I know what's happening. If you let the screen go to sleep and turn it back on; even though your Vita is still connected, it remaps the controls where the front screen is the rear touch pad. Have to reinitialize the remote play session to get it back to the way it was.

JB1981

Welp I'm an idiot. I redeemed a promotional bonus I got from Amazon in an email rather than the voucher Amazon gives you on their website. Remote download commencing! 40gigabyters. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

did you have to "re-buy" it? i'm having the same problem. I redeemed a pre-order code this morning but can't download. It just wants me to buy the game.....

i added it to my cart and the final price was $0 so i purchased it and it gave me the option to send the game for download on the PS4.

how about walmart, best buy, radio shack, or target?
target is great. opens at 8 here.

unfortunately: with that crazy +70% trade in credit deal a few weeks back: my entire rest of years games (9 games) will be from GS excluding my 2 Ghost edition destiny preorders from amazon

edit:this last hour and a half wait is brutal

glottis8

Banned
i added it to my cart and the final price was $0 so i purchased it and it gave me the option to send the game for download on the PS4.

Yea.. just go to the store and claim it. It says purchase it for Zero dlls. I hope with the new updates that these type of games just download automatically. Got Some other indie game preordered, downloaded and installed automatically. I expect this to be more of the norm sooner.

I'm so excited to home and play this... never been this excited for a game since Galaxy 2 almost half a decade ago.

Gonna play the shit out of this then play it again on my PS3 copy for trophies.

My first time experiencing this will be the remastered version. So I'n very excited.

Leggggggoooo

Andrew.

Banned
Morning game day tradition of blazing up followed by breakfast at Denny's.

It's gonna be a fucking sweet two days.

Less than 90 more minutes...

AKyemeni

Question:
Does 'Remastered' utilize the Dualshock 4's speaker in any cool way?
Don't know why this is in spoilers:
Every time you turn off and on the flashlight, a click comes from the speaker, as well as any voice recorders you might find that you can listen to.

Gbraga

Every time you turn off and on the flashlight, a click comes from the speaker, as well as any voice recorders you might find that you can listen to.

Since you beat the game, is dev commentary a NG+ only feature?

Thanks guys! Didn't want to ruin that experience for anyone. I honestly didn't know all the ways it was used. Could have been spoilery.

Top Bottom