• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

Evil Beaver

#FuckShadows

L0WsfKT.jpg

From JLeack's article:

I’m going to take this opportunity to tell you that this is single-handedly the best looking console game I’ve ever played, with or without the 30 FPS lock enabled. You are in for a treat.

I'm not sure about that, but hopefully he's right.

I have total faith in ND but there's no way it looks better than Infamous: SS or KZ:SF

Loakum

Banned
abdUyml.jpg

Anson Mount definitely gets my vote and he has the acting chops to pull it off if you've ever seen Hell on Wheels. He pretty much plays a character a lot like Joel already. The only concern is he might not be a big enough name to be cast in this.

Someone should tweet at the Naughty Dog guys about this!

apparently Anson Mount is in favor of playing this role. His official twitter account retweeted this pic I tweeted to Neil Druckman and Naughtydog.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'll take 5 please.

Pretty. Now try to enjoy playing it.

He said best looking

Still, I can imagine it is possible. Technically it might not be up to the latest tricks being employed by infamous or killzone, but the richness of the world was pretty nuts on PS3, so maybe PS4 really emphasises that?

He said best looking

Still, I can imagine it is possible. Technically it might not be up to the latest tricks being employed by infamous or killzone, but the richness of the world was pretty nuts on PS3, so maybe PS4 really emphasises that?

Oh yeah, I didn't really read the context. KZ is, by far, prettier. TLoU was good for PS3.

Cudder

Just switch between modes each in game step you take, then you can play the whole thing experiencing both the 60fps as well as higher quality shadows.

He said best looking

It's like a beautiful painting versus a high res photo to my eyes. Plus the better performance can't hurt.

Top Bottom