• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

16BitNova

Depends on the light source and algorithm. I have 38+ screenshots, 3 side by sides, and 3 videos 100% ready for embargo hour, and they make the differences clear as day.

Whether or not it's a big deal will vary from person to person.

And from your experience, is 30 even worth it for those certain instances or is it really insignificant to the overall look of the game?

xI8BHso.gif

0racle

Anyone else "excited" for the game but petrified at the same time? I am a 29 year old grown ass man and the last time I played and beat this game I was scared the entire time.

dolabla

But I was told this was a lazy half assed port that was actually inferior to the ps3 version in some areas? How is this possible?

Only one way to answer that: Don't smoke crack :)

Seriously though, I guess some people just like to complain over the smallest things. 60fps with that quality is going to be amazing.

x-Lundz-x

Anyone else "excited" for the game but petrified at the same time? I am a 29 year old grown ass man and the last time I played and beat this game I was scared the entire time.

For the most part not really for me,
but dat basement section doe.

Game is creepy, but I'm a wuss when it comes to scary games. Its not that bad though, only:

Hotel Basement
and any other
stalker
sections really get me though.

Seriously, fuck
stalkers

I will claim the review thread since nobody else seems to have done so.

Do we know when reviews are actually going to go live? I know it ends tomorrow at 12:01 AM, but will any sites be posting them then?

ron_bato

Would you say aiming has improved with 60fps or is that just developer fluff?

Yes it does. But I'd go as far as saying it improves everything, the melee in particular seems like it benefited the most. Everything just seems so smooth for me. But of course, the aiming is intentionally hard at first because of the 'sway' that they implemented.

Top Bottom