• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

Re-posting these from the 'Console Screenshots' thread (credit goes to nbnt):

14761620655_bb85d35679_o.png

14575159627_74536336c1_o.png

rk1vn4.gif

That second image is blowing me the fuck away......WOW.

sweaty-man-cartoon-230x300.jpg

JLeack

Banned

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I love how it was too late in development to implement preloading of this game in North America, but its not a problem for Europe. Effing Sony.

I guess now we get to test the whole "play as you download" thing....

Ehtonk

Neo Member
Depends on the light source and algorithm. I have 38+ screenshots, 3 side by sides, and 3 videos 100% ready for embargo hour, and they make the differences clear as day.

Whether or not it's a big deal will vary from person to person.

Ah ok, i checked only 2 different scenes. And both looked the same.

Does it let you download right now, or you can start downloading it the 29 and you will have 24h till the relesse the 30th?
I was downloading the game a couple of minutes ago and then I got an error message and it stopped. Now I'm not able to get it working again and the "Download"-button changed to "Set Auto-Download" as it was before.

EU Gaf, (not) working for someone else?

Went in to the console screenshot thread. I can definitely see why some people consider this to be an amazing looking game even by current-gen standards. The fact that ND pulled this off (at a lower res, sub-30 to be fair) on PS3 is literally blowing my mind.

Hubb

So do we have to wait till Tuesday afternoon or sometime after 2am after monday to download?

Big first party releases have a chance at the midnight PT. I'd say there is a really good chance that is when it goes live, but I don't think we have confirmation yet. I think the Drop happens Monday and hopefully it'll be clear by then.

Linconan

Re-posting these from the 'Console Screenshots' thread (credit goes to nbnt):

14575159627_74536336c1_o.png

That second image is blowing me the fuck away......WOW.

Holy shit, that looks absolutely gorgeous!

Tomorrow can't come any faster!, depending on if EB sends my order today as they have taken my money and it's changed to preparing :)

Fucking fuckity fuck 50gb with no preloading is is McFucked up I won't get to play on Tuesday. how does EU get preloading and US doesn't? That's some bullshit Sony.

Really don't understand why they don't allow everyone to be able to preload. Going to have to stay up Monday night and set it to download before hitting the bed.

Top Bottom