• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

antitrop

This One Night Live is absolutely incredible.

For anyone that missed it or is playing the game for the first time tomorrow, go back and watch a VOD.

Troy Baker is a god.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This One Night Live is absolutely incredible.

For anyone that missed it or is playing the game for the first time tomorrow, go back and watch a VOD.

Troy Baker is a god.

I'm really tired so I only watched some of it but it has to be the classiest event I've ever seen for a game. A real celebration of art and hard work.

Has the one night live event passed the part where MAJOR SPOILER
Ellie takes over as the playable character
? If so, I wanna see some of it. I have not beaten the game past that part, because I had to format my PS3.

viveks86

iUcI0j4cxJ4Dh.png

Unleash the cordyceps! Mwahahahahaha!

Dinosur

Will my ps4 start auto dling at 12est if left in standby?

If it's like the other PS4 digital games I've pre-ordered, no it won't. The pre-order version you bought will disappear and then the actual game will be listed on the store for free and you have to manually go download it.

*Granted I'm basing a lot of this assumption on The Show which might have been its own special beast of a mess.

Shoeless

If it's like the other PS4 digital games I've pre-ordered, no it won't. The pre-order version you bought will disappear and then the actual game will be listed on the store for free and you have to manually go download it.

*Granted I'm basing a lot of this assumption on The Show which might have been its own special beast of a mess.

Nah, Infamous: Second Son was the same deal.

So I'm sitting here on my computer staring at PSN on my Ps4, with the game paid off at Gamestop. Really tempted to just buy it digital. I'm so weak!

Top Bottom