• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

If the rumors are to be believed I'll be downloading this in about 3 hours.

Rumors? Shit be confirmed now.
7Nz8QLM.png

very jealous of you digital preorderers. won't be picking this up until 10am EST tomorrow.

happy trails to all who never have played it, my advice for newbies: play on Hard with Sound Vision disabled.

going to start on grounded tomorrow. my 5th time through the campaign. so exciting.

edit:12AM is in three hours homie^

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
That has to be a bullshot. Even the few photomode shots we've seen haven't had AA that good.

WHAT? Need more info.

If it was a bullshot they probably would have cleaned up those shadows on the left. There's not much in the way of high contrast edges there, which is why that shot in particular probably holds up so well.

Gaz_RB

very jealous of you digital preorderers. won't be picking this up until 10am EST tomorrow.

happy trails to all who never have played it, my advice for newbies: play on Hard with Sound Vision disabled.

going to start on grounded tomorrow. my 5th time through the campaign. so exciting.

edit:12AM is in three hours homie^

Yeah I'm gonna be pacing back and forth waiting for the UPS guy...

why the hell isnt gamestop having a midnight release for this. Their deals were too good to pass up, I almost went digital. I hate going there in the mornings and standing outside before they open

Hubb

I hope there's a shitton of work so I don't have time to browse GAF and envy everyone playing it >_<

Not for me, I'll be browsing GAF. My company is moving and Friday is the last day we are in this building. My department is pretty much already packed up. The amount of work I have to do between now and Friday is basically nonexistent. The plus side to working with a team that has their shit together is we get things done. The downside is having nothing to do once you get shit done.

If it was a bullshot they probably would have cleaned up those shadows on the left. There's not much in the way of high contrast edges there, which is why that shot in particular probably holds up so well.

It is like one of those 'not bullshot' bullshots. Super clean overall, but there are definitely 'problems' with it that make it look realtime. Here is an example of one I made with ME:

Hubb

Yeah, I'm US. I don't see why it'd be different though.

NA doesn't have the countdown timer for whatever reason. That is why people needed the confirmation from Twitter for the 12PM EST release. NA doesn't have a countdown timer, we still need to catch up to our EU brethren.

delta25

Banned
wow, EB just called me again to let me know I can pick my copy up tomorrow.

Fucking assholes, now they're just fucking with me

Top Bottom