• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

todd360

very jealous of you digital preorderers. won't be picking this up until 10am EST tomorrow.

happy trails to all who never have played it, my advice for newbies: play on Hard with Sound Vision disabled.

going to start on grounded tomorrow. my 5th time through the campaign. so exciting.

edit:12AM is in three hours homie^

Don't be too jealous. Mine will still be downloading at 10 am EST tomorrow probably lol. Curse you 1 mb/s connection.

antitrop

Might I ask why?

I've already played it, and I'm staying away from any material to keep my second playthrough as fresh as possible. If I forgot some stuff I'd be glad.

Why would you want to have the experience fresh now before tomorrow?

Eh, it's more of a video essay on why he thinks the game is so great rather than a synopsis of the plot or anything like that. He talks about game mechanics and shit, at least for the first 10 minutes.

I'm still goin' in pretty damn fresh.

EDIT: Although I am about to watch "One Night Live" right now. :p

Huh, I would've thought Gamestop or someone was doing it. Weird

I wish gamestop was. There is nothing even under the "events" section on their site, which is where they usually list midnight releases. Their deal was too good to pass up, so I gotta wait till morning

Finally got the photo mode patch!

First image that I tried out.

http://i3.minus.com/i8tqDzzKyV1Pz.jpg

Dude.... that looks bullshot tier.

i8tqDzzKyV1Pz.jpg

wow

antitrop

its more than just a reading right? Thought it was almost like a play

I expect it to be a dramatic reading with nice lighting and Santaolalla strummin' his shit in the background.

There will probably be a little bit of acting here and there, but nothing crazy.

I dunno, I'm excited!

Thank you for the quick replies everyone, main campaign first it is :)

A zombie breaks in your room - you have the item immediately to your left and right to fight it off with. What do you have?

I have a cable modem and a router....

I'm late but I have some freaking pillows, although inhale a katana very close by.

Derpcrawler

So some people said that you can pre-load the game on EU but not US? other said you can't pre-load at all, I have PAL account for PSN, yet I can't pre-load anything, still says "13 hours left", I guess that is till the game release. How do I make my console pre-load it?

That is an error I get when trying to download the game from my "Library":

This is no joke. I did four of them legit (as in got 3 downs/kills then went and hid). I felt like a crap teammate so I just boosted the last 4. ND really goofed with those trophies. I see what they were trying to do but they just don't understand trophies I guess.

I though I read that they changed the trophies so you no longer need to not die?

Hubb

So is Best Buy open for this tonight?

Highly doubtful, but I would call your local BestBuy they would know more. I don't think this is a big enough release for them to do a midnight launch. Popular locations might have it though.

Wow, I'm surprised at how big this thread is (not to mention all the other TLOU threads). I think the games going to cash in big time for Sony. Feels like June 2013 all over again (and that's not a bad thing). Just one more day to go!

Canucked

I played a tiny bit of multiplayer. I can't remember how to play, lol. I was pretty damn awful. I wish I could play more but I have to be responsible...:(

Tomorrow

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
wow.
I can't believe I'm finally going to play this game tomorrow. I've heard about it for so long and know all about it but I just never had a PS3 so it was off limits for me. I'm very glad they've put this on the PS4.

Not so sure about that 44gig download...

90 minutes.
Wait, really?

ron_bato

I'm really impressed at how much more detail you can see in the skin on Joel and the NPCs. Veins, hair, and pores are now visible.

Yeah, the level of detail was pretty amazing. I was impressed, got a bunch more I want to share, well one more, which I will be uploading in a bit.

lindseybp

All of them. But Troy is incredible, holy shit. And Ellie, omg she's so cute, I'm in love. The actress, I mean.

Yeah he is pretty freakin incredible. Now the fucktards that run hollywood need to give this guy a legit shot to be Joel in the TLOU movie. Seriously he could carry it. Better than fucking Mark Wahlburg or some shit like that.

Top Bottom