• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell, O Zemuria launches September 26 in Japan for PS5, PS4

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
I hear this repeated often, but after looking into the older games I don’t think I would make it through them. I don’t really like how the older games look with the squat character models, and then there’s also a question of my time. If anything I’ll watch a video that recaps the story if I end up getting into it.

Start with this upcoming English release. Watch story summaries for the previous games. There are plenty to be found online.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
For those of you who haven't played, just remember to be prepared for lots, and I mean LOTS of dialogue.

I hear this repeated often, but after looking into the older games I don’t think I would make it through them. I don’t really like how the older games look with the squat character models, and then there’s also a question of my time. If anything I’ll watch a video that recaps the story if I end up getting into it.

In that case what I would do is start with Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2. From there if you get hooked go back and plays trails in the sky. The thing is these games keep adding to the cast like a Marvel movie. You'll kind of miss out on how awesome it is to see everyone coming together from the different games if you skip them. I've read a lot of people online who get hooked on the newer titles and then get the motivation to go back to the older games so maybe doing TOCS 1 and 2 will do the same for you.

Darkmakaimura

Do people here consider Trails in the Sky the 3rd a dungeon crawler?

Last edited:
I love it but it's probably the only game in the series that comes off as a spin-off.

Sadly I feel that a lot of the mysteries in the game will never be solved.

I'm not sure if the latest Trails game is the last game in the franchise

But I'm pretty sure they said that this newest one that's coming out in Japan is gonna to answer all of the questions

Might be wrong on that though

Darkmakaimura

I'm not sure if the latest Trails game is the last game in the franchise

But I'm pretty sure they said that this newest one that's coming out in Japan is gonna to answer all of the questions

Might be wrong on that though
I hope so. There's so many questions that need to answering. I want to know about the Outside, Gehenna, Stigmas, etc.

Edit: I think they said there's going to be more games and this is not the last but I could be wrong on that as well.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

That's understandable

How many games in the series have you played?
All of the Cold Steel IV but I've looked up things about the series. I read about a lot of theories and the lore and so on.

For instance, the Sky 3rd is in it of itself a mystery. I understand about the cube and Kevin and all that but we really don't know what a Stigma is so for instance the final boss is sort of a mystery in and of itself too. There's been some theories going around about it.

Hopefully they go more into that but somehow I think that game is not going to be mentioned much.

All of the Cold Steel IV but I've looked up things about the series. I read about a lot of theories and the lore and so on.

For instance, the Sky 3rd is in it of itself a mystery. I understand about the cube and Kevin and all that but we really don't know what a Stigma is so for instance the final boss is sort of a mystery in and of itself too. There's been some theories going around about it.

Hopefully they go more into that but somehow I think that game is not going to be mentioned much.

I actually started with Cold Steel 1 through 3. I was a bit lost on the third one due to the Trails In The Sky and Crossbell Cast joining that game.

I than played through the TITS Trilogy on Steam which was fantastic

And when Cold Steel 4 came out I understood more but was confused whenever the Crossbell Cast showed up

I finally went and played the Crossbell games when they came out here. Loved them too

One of these days I'm going to do a massive replay of all the Trails games in order this time

And BTW I played the two newest Trails that haven't been released here yet

I just bought them off Steam and waited till the Machine Translated English Fan Patch was released and than played them

The Calvard Arc is the Best Arc Since the Librel/Crossbell Arc. Not saying the Erebion Arc is bad, it's great too. That Arc is the weakest and has the most faults. But overall all the Arcs in Trails are fantastic

I think Falcom has 1 to 3 more countries to detail. So I'm guessing it's gonna to be at least another 3 to 5 games left when it comes to finishing the story

KXVXII9X

I only played Legend of Heroes: The Prophecy of the White Witch on the PSP (great game). This game caught my interest but I really don't know where to start and I kind of don't want to play like 10+ long games. Is there a better place to start?

hG9BJOl.jpeg

Astray

Yesh

Why I consider it the worst Trails
It's a weird one tbh. It's mostly a boring dungeon crawler, but it also has the most focused main story and the best protag.

The combat is fun too but that's mostly a continuation of Sky 1+2.

Overall I really enjoyed it, but I don't think I'd ever play it again.

Thx was about to post it myself, but couldn't find it except on Twitter lol.

Obligatory tag NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Video is unavailable..

It's a weird one tbh. It's mostly a boring dungeon crawler, but it also has the most focused main story and the best protag.

The combat is fun too but that's mostly a continuation of Sky 1+2.

Overall I really enjoyed it, but I don't think I'd ever play it again.

I just found Kevin a boring Protag. I still love the game (I love all the Trails games)

I just found that one is the weakest in the franchise for me

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt I'm sure I will. 👀

Sharing the new characters renders and screenshots from Gematsu in this thread as well so we have all the important info in a single thread:

■ Characters (voiced by Kazuyuki Okitsu)

Kevin Graham

“You know what you’re doing right? You are, without a doubt, evil and a enemy of Zemuria.”

A traveling priest of the Septian Church, and Dominion No. 5 of the Gralsritter. He is also known as the “Thousand-Hand Guardian.” While he comes off as a softhearted, friendly young man at first glance, he has a strong dedication towards his mission, sometimes even carrying out ruthless judgments.

He used to call himself the “Heretic Hunter” and secretly punished those who were deemed unlawful by the Church. But after a certain incident, he looked back to his past and, together with the squire Ries, they decided to use their powers to “protect,” not punish.

In The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell O Zemuria, he seems to be on a mission from the Church and seems to be trying to get in contact with Rufus, a man who threw away his past…

Rufus Albarea (voiced by Daisuke Hirakawa)

“I can do it. Without hesitation. Why, I’m ‘inhuman’ after all.”

Former first Governor General of Crossbell and a man from the great aristocrat family of Duke Albarea of the Erebonian Empire.

He was imprisoned as a war criminal after the GreatWwar, but two and a half years ago during the second Crossbell incident, an imposter pretending to be Rufus appeared, so he operated under as the masked knight C. After meeting Swin, Nadia, and Lapis, he has the opportunity to reevaluate his life.

Following the incident, Rufus threw away his past and took action in secret with Lapis and company to watch over the future of Zemuria, while also being marked by his former enemy, the Central Intelligence Department of the Republic.

Lapis Rosenberg (voiced by Azumi Waki)

“It’s cute and elegant right? Rufus helped me choose it!”

An artificial intelligence of the technological singularity Elysium that inhabits an Rosenberg Studio-made orbal doll.

She has human-like susceptibility such as being fixated on giving things cute names and always trying to eat more, but also has tremendous processing capabilities as an artificial intelligence.

During a bizarre incident in the Republic, she had her artificial intelligence overwritten and used, but thanks to the Arkride Solutions Office, the Bracer Guild, Swin, and company, she managed to regain her original persona.

After this, she went to Ored with Rufus and transferred her artificial intelligence into a new body thanks to the technical prowess of Meister Jorg and Marduk Total Security Company.

Swin Abel (voiced by Gakuto Kajiwara)

“I’m here because I was able to face something… no, someone I hold dear like you.”

A former assassin who escaped the assassins organization Garden and wields a special set of dual blades that can combine and create “markings.”

While he may seem dry and rationalistic at first glance, under the surface he is not coldhearted, but a straightforward man of common sense. After escaping Garden with Nadia, they made an oath never to take anyone’s life again, and started a new life with Rufus and Lapis.

In The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell O Zemuria, he is sent off on a mission with Rufus, but runs into Kevin, who is targeting the assassins of Garden as part of his illegal hunting…

Nadia Rayne (voiced by Manaka Iwami)

“This is normal for our leader. He might be similar to that ‘Oathbreaker’ person?”

A former assassin girl and Swin’s partner who uses her “Baron Bear,” a stuffed animal with special needs and hidden tools, as a weapon.

She is often found being lazy or fawning on Swin, but she is actually a realist with a cold and serious way of thinking.

She cares about her partner Swin more than anyone else, and secretly supports him by using her incredible calculation abilities to analyze information and prevent threats from others.

Perhaps due to her keen sense of threat detection, she is constantly suspicious of Kevin’s actions.

Elaine Auclair (voiced by Chiwa Saito)

“I can’t just let the Society have it their way. Regardless of what they’re trying to achieve “

An A-rank bracer known by the name “Beauty’s Blade” for her beauty and mastery of the sword.

She comes from a distinguished family that runs the confections manufacturer Quincy Company, but after graduating from high school, she overcame her family’s opposition and walked her own path to becoming a bracer. While still understanding their respective positions, she was able to gradually rebuild a relationship with Van, her childhood friend and former school sweetheart with whom she overcame various incidents that occurred in the Republic.

In the midst of this… Elaine comes catches wind that anti-immigration organizations around Zemuria are taking action in sync with the Republic’s Startaker Project, and starts her investigation as a bracer.

Rene Kincaid (voiced by Jun Fukuyama)

“It’s classified. You should know this as the head of Arkride Solutions Office.”

An aide and agent of the Central Intelligence Department. He handles a tremendous amount of work while also carrying out operations in the field. He resolutely performs his duties even against those in power, so even President Gramheart respects him.

He is like an older brother to Van and Elaine, and while being aware of their different positions, warmly watches over them.

However, as the Startaker Project enters its operations phase and the Central Intelligence Department focuses its resources on the plan, his position makes it more difficult to maintain the relationship he previously had.

■ Settings / Keywords

Raval Ward (10th Burrough)

A quiet residential district located on the hillside of the Republic capital city Edith.

While the terrain is somewhat hilly, it is popular amongst the wealthy for its great living conditions such as a park with views of the entire city and its relatively easily access to the Capital highway.

Agnes’ family home, the Gramheart residence, and her childhood friend Odette and Albert’s households are also in the area.

Chardin Ward (11th Burrough)

A district famous for sightseeing in the Republic capital city Edith.

It is popular amongst tourists abroad for its various facilities such as The Chardin, a grand theater in the main square that hosts various performances; the bookmaker Merida, who is also a factor of the Zenith-1 races’ popularity; and the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art that houses many works by up and coming artists.

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt I'm sure I will. 👀

Sharing the new characters renders and screenshots from Gematsu in this thread as well so we have all the important info in a single thread:

■ Characters (voiced by Kazuyuki Okitsu)

Kevin Graham

“You know what you’re doing right? You are, without a doubt, evil and a enemy of Zemuria.”

A traveling priest of the Septian Church, and Dominion No. 5 of the Gralsritter. He is also known as the “Thousand-Hand Guardian.” While he comes off as a softhearted, friendly young man at first glance, he has a strong dedication towards his mission, sometimes even carrying out ruthless judgments.

He used to call himself the “Heretic Hunter” and secretly punished those who were deemed unlawful by the Church. But after a certain incident, he looked back to his past and, together with the squire Ries, they decided to use their powers to “protect,” not punish.

In The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell O Zemuria, he seems to be on a mission from the Church and seems to be trying to get in contact with Rufus, a man who threw away his past…

Rufus Albarea (voiced by Daisuke Hirakawa)

“I can do it. Without hesitation. Why, I’m ‘inhuman’ after all.”

Former first Governor General of Crossbell and a man from the great aristocrat family of Duke Albarea of the Erebonian Empire.

He was imprisoned as a war criminal after the GreatWwar, but two and a half years ago during the second Crossbell incident, an imposter pretending to be Rufus appeared, so he operated under as the masked knight C. After meeting Swin, Nadia, and Lapis, he has the opportunity to reevaluate his life.

Following the incident, Rufus threw away his past and took action in secret with Lapis and company to watch over the future of Zemuria, while also being marked by his former enemy, the Central Intelligence Department of the Republic.

Lapis Rosenberg (voiced by Azumi Waki)

“It’s cute and elegant right? Rufus helped me choose it!”

An artificial intelligence of the technological singularity Elysium that inhabits an Rosenberg Studio-made orbal doll.

She has human-like susceptibility such as being fixated on giving things cute names and always trying to eat more, but also has tremendous processing capabilities as an artificial intelligence.

During a bizarre incident in the Republic, she had her artificial intelligence overwritten and used, but thanks to the Arkride Solutions Office, the Bracer Guild, Swin, and company, she managed to regain her original persona.

After this, she went to Ored with Rufus and transferred her artificial intelligence into a new body thanks to the technical prowess of Meister Jorg and Marduk Total Security Company.

Swin Abel (voiced by Gakuto Kajiwara)

“I’m here because I was able to face something… no, someone I hold dear like you.”

A former assassin who escaped the assassins organization Garden and wields a special set of dual blades that can combine and create “markings.”

While he may seem dry and rationalistic at first glance, under the surface he is not coldhearted, but a straightforward man of common sense. After escaping Garden with Nadia, they made an oath never to take anyone’s life again, and started a new life with Rufus and Lapis.

In The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell O Zemuria, he is sent off on a mission with Rufus, but runs into Kevin, who is targeting the assassins of Garden as part of his illegal hunting…

Nadia Rayne (voiced by Manaka Iwami)

“This is normal for our leader. He might be similar to that ‘Oathbreaker’ person?”

A former assassin girl and Swin’s partner who uses her “Baron Bear,” a stuffed animal with special needs and hidden tools, as a weapon.

She is often found being lazy or fawning on Swin, but she is actually a realist with a cold and serious way of thinking.

She cares about her partner Swin more than anyone else, and secretly supports him by using her incredible calculation abilities to analyze information and prevent threats from others.

Perhaps due to her keen sense of threat detection, she is constantly suspicious of Kevin’s actions.

Elaine Auclair (voiced by Chiwa Saito)

“I can’t just let the Society have it their way. Regardless of what they’re trying to achieve “

An A-rank bracer known by the name “Beauty’s Blade” for her beauty and mastery of the sword.

She comes from a distinguished family that runs the confections manufacturer Quincy Company, but after graduating from high school, she overcame her family’s opposition and walked her own path to becoming a bracer. While still understanding their respective positions, she was able to gradually rebuild a relationship with Van, her childhood friend and former school sweetheart with whom she overcame various incidents that occurred in the Republic.

In the midst of this… Elaine comes catches wind that anti-immigration organizations around Zemuria are taking action in sync with the Republic’s Startaker Project, and starts her investigation as a bracer.

Rene Kincaid (voiced by Jun Fukuyama)

“It’s classified. You should know this as the head of Arkride Solutions Office.”

An aide and agent of the Central Intelligence Department. He handles a tremendous amount of work while also carrying out operations in the field. He resolutely performs his duties even against those in power, so even President Gramheart respects him.

He is like an older brother to Van and Elaine, and while being aware of their different positions, warmly watches over them.

However, as the Startaker Project enters its operations phase and the Central Intelligence Department focuses its resources on the plan, his position makes it more difficult to maintain the relationship he previously had.

■ Settings / Keywords

Raval Ward (10th Burrough)

A quiet residential district located on the hillside of the Republic capital city Edith.

While the terrain is somewhat hilly, it is popular amongst the wealthy for its great living conditions such as a park with views of the entire city and its relatively easily access to the Capital highway.

Agnes’ family home, the Gramheart residence, and her childhood friend Odette and Albert’s households are also in the area.

Chardin Ward (11th Burrough)

A district famous for sightseeing in the Republic capital city Edith.

It is popular amongst tourists abroad for its various facilities such as The Chardin, a grand theater in the main square that hosts various performances; the bookmaker Merida, who is also a factor of the Zenith-1 races’ popularity; and the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art that houses many works by up and coming artists.

I can't wait till Musse is shown (hopefully) 👀👀

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Looks like the Asian-Language version of Farewell, O Zemuria launches simultaneously with the Japanese one.

Also, here's Web CM 2 with EN subtitles:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Via Gematsu

Falcom has released new information and screenshots for The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell, O Zemuria introducing The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series returning characters Rean Schwarzer, Altina Orion, Crow Armbrust, Fie Claussell, and Towa Herschel.

Rean Schwarzer (voiced by Koki Uchiyama)

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kai-no-Kiseki-Farewell-O-Zemuria_2024_07-11-24_001.png

A young man who works as an instructor at Thors Military Academy in the Erebonian Empire. While he was once at the mercy of a great fate that surrounded the Empire, he was able to overcome it with the help of his many companions and collaborators. He has fully mastered the Eastern school of swordsmanship “Eight Leaves One Blade,” and is currently known as the “Divine Blade of Ash.”

In this game, Rean joins his Thors Military Academy Class VII companions after receiving an invitation from former enemy nation the Republic of Calvard for “a certain reason.” Around the same time, he receives a letter from his master Yun Ka-fai, whom he has not seen for quite some time…

Altina Orion (voiced by Inori Minase)

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kai-no-Kiseki-Farewell-O-Zemuria_2024_07-11-24_005-768x888.png

A member of the Thors Military Academy Strategy Research Lab. After graduation, she also became partially affiliated with the Imperial branch of the Epstein Foundation.

In battle, her partner combat shell Claiomh Solais transforms into the next-generation weapon “Shield Caliber.” Despite being born into unique circumstances, she is now growing up as a normal human, and sets foot into Calvard with her former instructor and current colleague Rean.

In this game, she becomes the liaison in charge of a “certain matter” at the Foundation’s request.

Crow Armbrust (voiced by Takahiro Sakurai)

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kai-no-Kiseki-Farewell-O-Zemuria_2024_07-11-24_009-768x638.png

A young freelance contractor in Taslem, a free city in the north-central region of the continent, who negotiates, mediates, and resolves matters such as international disputes and conflicts behind the scenes.

After overcoming the unusual events that occurred in the Empire and Crossbell, he was able to resolve the turmoil in his hometown Jurai with the help of his companions… Following this, he moved his base of operations not to the Empire or Jurai, but to the free city adjacent to northeastern Calvard.

In addition to using a large-scale motorcycle from the Etwas Company to get around, he also signed a contract with the mercenary group Marduk Total Security Company and has updated his double-edged sword “Double Saber” to a new, foldable type.

In this game, he will join Rean, a good friend and companion from Class VII, in Ored, where Marduk Total Security Company is headquartered.

Fie Claussell (voiced by Hisako Kanemoto)

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kai-no-Kiseki-Farewell-O-Zemuria_2024_07-11-24_013.png

A girl known as “Sylphid,” a B-rank bracer of the Imperial Bracer Guild, who is currently on assignment in Calvard again.

She assisted Zin, Elaine, and the others during the series of turmoil involving the mafia organization Almata last year. Thanks to a mutual acquaintance with Feri, she has also built a good relationship with the Arkride Solutions Office.

In this game, she will join and support Rean and the others, who have been unofficially invited by the Republic. She proposes a “certain suggestion” using her connections with Van and company, but…

Towa Herschel (voiced by Ai Nonaka)

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kai-no-Kiseki-Farewell-O-Zemuria_2024_07-11-24_017.png

A woman who was transferred from Thors Military Academy in the Erebonian Empire to Aramis High School as a temporary instructor.

Though petite and easy to mistake for a student, she is extremely intelligent and highly skilled in operations. Since her school days as president of the student council, she has managed numerous administrative tasks, negotiations, and even commanded an airship.

In addition to being an instructor, she is also a member of an international non-governmental organization, where she fully demonstrates her abilities and continues to earnestly tackle issues such as conflict zones and poverty.

In this game, she joins her younger colleague Rean and former classmate Crow to support them as they visit a facility that her grandfather, a renowned astronomer, once visited.

Here's your boi Rean NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt ! :messenger_sunglasses:

Via Gematsu

Falcom has released new information and screenshots for The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell, O Zemuria introducing The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series returning characters Rean Schwarzer, Altina Orion, Crow Armbrust, Fie Claussell, and Towa Herschel.

Rean Schwarzer (voiced by Koki Uchiyama)

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kai-no-Kiseki-Farewell-O-Zemuria_2024_07-11-24_001.png

A young man who works as an instructor at Thors Military Academy in the Erebonian Empire. While he was once at the mercy of a great fate that surrounded the Empire, he was able to overcome it with the help of his many companions and collaborators. He has fully mastered the Eastern school of swordsmanship “Eight Leaves One Blade,” and is currently known as the “Divine Blade of Ash.”

In this game, Rean joins his Thors Military Academy Class VII companions after receiving an invitation from former enemy nation the Republic of Calvard for “a certain reason.” Around the same time, he receives a letter from his master Yun Ka-fai, whom he has not seen for quite some time…

Altina Orion (voiced by Inori Minase)

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kai-no-Kiseki-Farewell-O-Zemuria_2024_07-11-24_005-768x888.png

A member of the Thors Military Academy Strategy Research Lab. After graduation, she also became partially affiliated with the Imperial branch of the Epstein Foundation.

In battle, her partner combat shell Claiomh Solais transforms into the next-generation weapon “Shield Caliber.” Despite being born into unique circumstances, she is now growing up as a normal human, and sets foot into Calvard with her former instructor and current colleague Rean.

In this game, she becomes the liaison in charge of a “certain matter” at the Foundation’s request.

Crow Armbrust (voiced by Takahiro Sakurai)

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kai-no-Kiseki-Farewell-O-Zemuria_2024_07-11-24_009-768x638.png

A young freelance contractor in Taslem, a free city in the north-central region of the continent, who negotiates, mediates, and resolves matters such as international disputes and conflicts behind the scenes.

After overcoming the unusual events that occurred in the Empire and Crossbell, he was able to resolve the turmoil in his hometown Jurai with the help of his companions… Following this, he moved his base of operations not to the Empire or Jurai, but to the free city adjacent to northeastern Calvard.

In addition to using a large-scale motorcycle from the Etwas Company to get around, he also signed a contract with the mercenary group Marduk Total Security Company and has updated his double-edged sword “Double Saber” to a new, foldable type.

In this game, he will join Rean, a good friend and companion from Class VII, in Ored, where Marduk Total Security Company is headquartered.

Fie Claussell (voiced by Hisako Kanemoto)

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kai-no-Kiseki-Farewell-O-Zemuria_2024_07-11-24_013.png

A girl known as “Sylphid,” a B-rank bracer of the Imperial Bracer Guild, who is currently on assignment in Calvard again.

She assisted Zin, Elaine, and the others during the series of turmoil involving the mafia organization Almata last year. Thanks to a mutual acquaintance with Feri, she has also built a good relationship with the Arkride Solutions Office.

In this game, she will join and support Rean and the others, who have been unofficially invited by the Republic. She proposes a “certain suggestion” using her connections with Van and company, but…

Towa Herschel (voiced by Ai Nonaka)

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kai-no-Kiseki-Farewell-O-Zemuria_2024_07-11-24_017.png

A woman who was transferred from Thors Military Academy in the Erebonian Empire to Aramis High School as a temporary instructor.

Though petite and easy to mistake for a student, she is extremely intelligent and highly skilled in operations. Since her school days as president of the student council, she has managed numerous administrative tasks, negotiations, and even commanded an airship.

In addition to being an instructor, she is also a member of an international non-governmental organization, where she fully demonstrates her abilities and continues to earnestly tackle issues such as conflict zones and poverty.

In this game, she joins her younger colleague Rean and former classmate Crow to support them as they visit a facility that her grandfather, a renowned astronomer, once visited.

Here's your boi Rean NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt ! :messenger_sunglasses:

I hope Musse Egret shows up 👀

Last edited:

Furball

Crow X Towa shipper Rejoice .

Altina pretty much stay with Rean after Graduate .

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Fie looks so fiiiiine now. Her English va was good too ga’damn.

Altina and Crow ZZZzzzz they peaked in the third and second game respectively.

Skifi28

"Daybreak is a great entry point in the series, but its sequel is gonna require you having played an additional 32 trails games."

Last edited:
Top Bottom