• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend Of Heroes: Trails Through Daybreak | Review Thread

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Damn. She's got a shelf. I'm now interested in this game.

For reference, this is what she looks like the very first time you see her in the franchise.

Respectable, but not as massively ballooned as they've made her in the last 2, 3 games.

E1e4Pn6.png

I'm curious how is everyone enjoying the game? I know I asked this before but now that some time has passed since the game released, was wondering what your guys thoughts are on it?

Mister Wolf

For reference, this is what she looks like the very first time you see her in the franchise.

Respectable, but not as massively ballooned as they've made her in the last 2, 3 games.

E1e4Pn6.png

Hasn't Illya said many times during the Crossbell arc that Rixia's boobs were still growing.

Last edited:

HercRaato

I'm curious how is everyone enjoying the game? I know I asked this before but now that some time has passed since the game released, was wondering what your guys thoughts are on it?
Took a little while to get going and to get into it. I'm in chapter 4 now and Van has grown on me. I'm hoping I live long enough to see this series wrap up.

Lots of small and large references to previous story arcs. The world building and story arcs are still fantastic. I think I preferred Valimar to spoiler, but the game is just what I would expect from this series.

Took a little while to get going and to get into it. I'm in chapter 4 now and Van has grown on me. I'm hoping I live long enough to see this series wrap up.

Lots of small and large references to previous story arcs. The world building and story arcs are still fantastic. I think I preferred Valimar to spoiler, but the game is just what I would expect from this series.

Personally Van is my favorite out of the Trails Protags. I played both Daybreak games using an English Patch. On my ranking, both games are a close second to the TITS Trilogy

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Played through the first part of the prologue, but decided to go back and finish the other games first. Can't wait for this sweet combat though!

StereoVsn

Personally Van is my favorite out of the Trails Protags. I played both Daybreak games using an English Patch. On my ranking, both games are a close second to the TITS Trilogy
Really? I did quite liked those three, and the Trails From Zero / To Azure.

Just didn’t dig Cold Steel and its characters. The demo for Daybreak left me ambivalent though.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Following the latest accolades trailer for The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak, it has been formally announced that this title boasts the highest coalescence of critical ratings in the series.

More specifically, NIS America confirmed that The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak has an average critic score of 88 for all platforms. This contrasts with the rest of the franchise, which tends to have average critic scores in the low to mid-80s.

KMZvF9L.png

It’s a shame we never got an OT for this. Even resetera “this game is problematic” has one.

I’m still trying to get back to this. Took a break to play Octopath Traveler, which took a break to play Lies of P. I finished P and am near the end of Octopath after 80 hours. I’m desperately craving my Trails again. I wasn’t even that far in. I had just found the dude’s bike.

Top Bottom