• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword |OT| Home of Punkin' Chunkin' Champion 2011

Glix

Amir0x said:
Yeah, I don't agree one iota. Apparently it was supposed to give them the ability to make shit hard, but it has barely done that at all. All it does is make shit only slightly less easy, but with the ability to allow shit gamers to stay shitty.

No compromises. Just force them to learn or let them suck ass and be excluded. Who the fuck cares about people who lack such motivation that they can't even be arsed to get better at a simple task?

Unless they're literally gimped and have, like, one hand or something, then there's no requirement for that. During the NES era we were thrown hard game after infuriatingly hard game, and most kids kept coming back for more. Now a days there's this desire to hold their cock for them as they piss that essentially has done shit for anyone but make these games worse.

And in any event, I'm not sure what the super guide philosophy has to do here - if you reload a save you have to sit there reading the item descriptions again, you're constantly being force fed hints regardless. It's just Nintendo applying their "we must not offend any gamer, lest they be stuck for more than 2 seconds and they call the Nintendo hotline angry at their shitty, inbred and inherently inferior nature!"

Ahhh, I don't really have experience with this game, I was more talking about DCKR and Galaxy stuff. And I agree. I wish games were like they were, hard, and with no direction. The feeling of accomplishment was amazing. And it was ALL games, not just the ones that are famous for being hard. Shit like Athena, Wizards and Warriors, Milons Secrect Castle, Mighty Bomb Jack, Clash at Demonhead, these games were hard as shit.

The problem is what the problem is with a lot of games these days. They just cost so much more to make, and still cost the same amount to buy. If you are going to keep the price the same while the costs to make are going up, the only way to turn a profit is to expand the audience. You expand the audience by making it more appealing to the people that give up after 5 mins when something is too "hard" It sucks but it is what it is.

I think, us gamers that want that old school challenge are going to have to be okay with being part of a niche and enjoying games like Super Meat Boy, but there are going to be very few AAA games with the no hand holding brutal difficulty we are looking for.

Lyonaz

Bought the Special Edition earlier today and love that sexy golden little controller.

Played for like 2 hours and loving it! The game looks and plays great. I was smiling the whole time.
I love the quirky humor and characters of Skyloft so far.
Can't wait to play more tomorrow.

Wow, heard the game was out and bought it.
I don't like 480p, jaggies and the lack of power in the wii, but i do like the game a lot. Unfortunately i was playing with impatient noobs that kept rushing me through the dialogues... But i'm in faron woods niw and k guess from here the game really starts.

oatmeal said:
Yep.

I love the aesthetic of SkyLoft, I love the architecture...but I don't like how there isn't much to do there.
How do you know? Maybe there are quests and activities later in the game? Or is it confirmed that there's nothing to do? :/

Amir0x

Banned
Glix said:
Ahhh, I don't really have experience with this game, I was more talking about DCKR and Galaxy stuff. And I agree. I wish games were like they were, hard, and with no direction. The feeling of accomplishment was amazing. And it was ALL games, not just the ones that are famous for being hard. Shit like Athena, Wizards and Warriors, Milons Secrect Castle, Mighty Bomb Jack, Clash at Demonhead, these games were hard as shit.

The problem is what the problem is with a lot of games these days. They just cost so much more to make, and still cost the same amount to buy. If you are going to keep the price the same while the costs to make are going up, the only way to turn a profit is to expand the audience. You expand the audience by making it more appealing to the people that give up after 5 mins when something is too "hard" It sucks but it is what it is.

I think, us gamers that want that old school challenge are going to have to be okay with being part of a niche and enjoying games like Super Meat Boy, but there are going to be very few AAA games with the no hand holding brutal difficulty we are looking for.

I do agree it's a complicated issue. I just think it's more the fact that I don't believe sales WOULD suffer if they made them harder by default. I think the industry really has a lack of respect for what most people could tolerate. Just because you see 60% of people didn't beat a game in your statistics you keep, doesn't mean they didn't like it or that they won't come back for the next game, for example.

I think they need to give consumers a little more credit and let them try. Look at Dark Souls. It did quite well on the charts, and that's SUPER upper echelon difficulty compared to most modern games. You could make a game quite hard and still never get close to that, and as long as it's good it will sell.

Amir0x said:
damn people were saying there was a lot more in-depth sidequests with the people that exist in Skyloft. Almost Majora's Mask-esque... Was even this a lie? :(

What I actually meant was that the NPCs mostly stay inside the houses instead of doing any meaningful routine like you'd expect from a RPG. Skyloft just doesn't feel that lively from an NPC standpoint.

Almost every character (or character group) has a sidequest attached to them but they vary in quality. There are simple fetch quests, dialogue quests (don't expect anything spectacular though), exploration quests, minigames...

Edit: Nothing I've encountered so far comes close to the Anju & Kafei quest though.

Is it just me or has the "meltdown" just started? After reading the last few pages I can already tell my rants could get pretty bad.

But just as I suspected, the MotionPlus swordplay would have been better swapped for a more technical button-mapped control scheme. Sucks to see it didn't add that much in the end...

Amir0x

Banned
Glass Rebel said:
What I actually meant was that the NPCs mostly stay inside the houses instead of doing any meaningful routine like you'd expect from a RPG. Skyloft just doesn't feel that lively from an NPC standpoint.

Almost every character (or character group) has a sidequest attached to them but they vary in quality. There are simple fetch quests, dialogue quests (don't expect anything spectacular though), exploration quests, minigames...

Edit: Nothing I've encountered so far comes close to the Anju & Kafei quest though.

Well, alright I guess. That's not too bad. Do characters in Skyloft not even make walking routes like the kids did in Wind Waker for example?

TheExplodingHead said:
Is it just me or has the "meltdown" just started? After reading the last few pages I can already tell my rants could get pretty bad.

But just as I suspected, the MotionPlus swordplay would have been better swapped for a more technical button-mapped control scheme. Sucks to see it didn't add that much in the end...

Yeah, from my play with the demo I knew combat would get lame after a while. It was finnicky enough at the expo, I'm sure over 40 hours it'd be basically infuriating.

I just really hope the motion+ contributed well to the complexity of the puzzle design, because I'd consider it a worthy trade off if that is the case.

Amir0x said:
damn people were saying there was a lot more in-depth sidequests with the people that exist in Skyloft. Almost Majora's Mask-esque... Was even this a lie? :(
I struggle to find things to do between dungeons. There are sidequests, but it's hardly overflowing with them. Maybe they're hidden :/

oatmeal

Banned
The perfect Dark said:
How do you know? Maybe there are quests and activities later in the game? Or is it confirmed that there's nothing to do? :/

I'm 25 hours in and not much has opened up yet.

I'm sure there will be a steady trickle of random things, but overall there's not much.

Amir0x

Banned
i am struggling to believe this is really how Skyward sword turned out... it seemed so much potential that was just wasted... but it's like every GAFer I trust real impressions has slashed every hope I had about the game and what I thought it was finally fixing about the Zelda formula...

I'm sure it'll still be good but I am DEFINITELY re-evaluating my expectations now.

Glix

Amir0x said:
I do agree it's a complicated issue. I just think it's more the fact that I don't believe sales WOULD suffer if they made them harder by default. I think the industry really has a lack of respect for what most people could tolerate. Just because you see 60% of people didn't beat a game in your statistics you keep, doesn't mean they didn't like it or that they won't come back for the next game, for example.

I think they need to give consumers a little more credit and let them try. Look at Dark Souls. It did quite well on the charts, and that's SUPER upper echelon difficulty compared to most modern games. You could make a game quite hard and still never get close to that, and as long as it's good it will sell.

That was put very well, but I disagree about the Dark Souls part. Dark Souls is NOT a AAA game. It is one of the very few AA games left. It did well considering its budget and stuff, but certainly did not sell on the level of the big AAA titles of the season.

I really think Nintendo has balanced it better than you are saying. There is still plenty of challenge in Mario 3D Land, if you are trying to get the 3 coins on every level. There is less challenge if you are not. If you are a total noob, there is a P wing for you to just do whatever the hell you want.

Gregorn

So I just delived some soup to pay off a loan and got nothing for it, at least some rupees would have been nice as I need some to buy a shield!

I like the fact that I need money in a Zelda game.

oatmeal

Banned
Spiffy_1st said:
So I just delived some soup to pay off a loan and got nothing for it, at least some rupees would have been nice as I need some to buy a shield!

I like the fact that I need money in a Zelda game.

You're paying back a debt, bro.

Amir0x

Banned
Glix said:
That was put very well, but I disagree about the Dark Souls part. Dark Souls is NOT a AAA game. It is one of the very few AA games left. It did well considering its budget and stuff, but certainly did not sell on the level of the big AAA titles of the season.

I'm not sure how we're defining AAA here, since everyone seems to have a different definition. Do you mean "AAA" purely in terms of how much it sold? It hit 5 on the charts in the US and did quite good in Europe charts, which is extremely good for a game that is THAT difficult for most people. Which is why I think if you made a game difficult, but not THAT hard, that you wouldn't turn off buyers provided you simply made a good game.

Do you mean "AAA" in terms of quality? Well I'd disagree there - framerate aside (that is a BIG aside, I admit), it's about as AAA as game gets. Its world design and gameplay is some of the most remarkable in gaming history.

Glix said:
I really think Nintendo has balanced it better than you are saying. There is still plenty of challenge in Mario 3D Land, if you are trying to get the 3 coins on every level. There is less challenge if you are not. If you are a total noob, there is a P wing for you to just do whatever the hell you want.

I don't think so. Mario 3D Land is, in my opinion, almost embarrassingly easy. If this is the standard of 'difficulty' then of course we're going to disagree. No middle ground can be found if levels of such mundane simplicity are being called hard. Even the so-called second quest barely scratches tough. Rayman Origins is infinitely tougher, and that's not even a tough game either.

Mario 3D Land isn't Kirby: Epic Yarn easy, of course, and it's still a decent game (even a low tier Mario game is a decent game, that's just Nintendo), but I definitely cannot fathom anyone saying that this is an example of a good middle ground on difficulty. It's baby difficulty for babies.

The changes in this game are mainly in the set ups to entering a dungeon. They're more like "levels" I guess. Sometimes they suck (dungeons 1+2), but since then they haven't (3, 4 and 5 (especially 5)). It feels good and fresh in that area.

Lower any expectations you have involving the overworld, or sidequests, cos as of now it's probably worse than TP.

Amir0x

Banned
apana said:
You guys are missing the big picture. It's not about whether it's easy or hard, it's about whether it's engaging or not.

I know you thought this was profound, but the appropriate level of challenge is directly related to how engaging something is. If something is not challenging me, I am not engaged because it doesn't feel rewarding.

butter_stick said:
The changes in this game are mainly in the set ups to entering a dungeon. They're more like "levels" I guess. Sometimes they suck (dungeons 1+2), but since then they haven't (3, 4 and 5 (especially 5)). It feels good and fresh in that area.

Lower any expectations you have involving the overworld, or sidequests, cos as of now it's probably worse than TP.

Yeah I've re-evaluated my expectations. I firmly think this'll be a good game, but nothing groundbreaking anymore as I previously thought. The demo was good but the combat was definitely off, but I felt that would be something I can ignore provided the game picked up the pace with the motion+ puzzles. It seems the game takes satisfaction away anyway with Fi explicitly giving you puzzle answers anyway, and that the game has a huge number of other issues anyway.

So I'm putting my expectations in check now. For the best

ASIS

oatmeal said:
You're right.

Game's perfect.
I never said that. I always find it funny that people who nitpick all the time see themselves as the "realists" while everyone else is delusional and acts like the problems don't exist at all or something.

apana said:
You guys are missing the big picture. It's not about whether it's easy or hard, it's about whether it's engaging.
Enjoyment is based on satisfaction. Some people find satisfaction in "easy" games, but some don't. It's not black and white.

So far I think the game has a challenge, but it's more in the combat than any puzzles. And the combat difficulty mainly comes from the controls.

Amir0x

Banned
butter_stick said:
Enjoyment is based on satisfaction. Some people find satisfaction in "easy" games, but some don't. It's not black and white.

So far I think the game has a challenge, but it's more in the combat than any puzzles. And the combat difficulty mainly comes from the controls.

I am excited at least to see the combat's application in boss battles, since it seems clear to me this is the one place motion+ combat might excel. That and the puzzles

oh god I hope the puzzles are good and make proper use of the motion+ paradigm and they don't just hold your hand and give you the answers throughout the entire game

Amir0x said:
I am excited at least to see the combat's application in boss battles, since it seems clear to me this is the one place motion+ combat might excel. That and the puzzles

oh god I hope the puzzles are good and make proper use of the motion+ paradigm and they don't just hold your hand and give you the answers throughout the entire game
I can't think of many puzzles that use M+. I mean I may just not be remembering, but the only thing that springs to mind is one puzzle repeated at the end of each dungeon.

oatmeal

Banned
Nintendo-4Life said:
I never said that. I always find it funny that people who nitpick all the time see themselves as the "realists" while everyone else is delusional and acts like the problems don't exist at all or something.

It's not nitpicking when they're real problems.

Nitpicking is something like "I don't like the way Link's hair moves when he runs" or "I don't like how few rows of desks there are in Skyloft Academy."

These are real issues with the game, issues that are hampering our enjoyment of it.

oatmeal

Banned
butter_stick said:
I can't think of many puzzles that use M+. I mean I may just not be remembering, but the only thing that springs to mind is one puzzle repeated at the end of each dungeon.

The keys to the first three dungeons.

Okay, maybe I'm a cynic here again, but can somebody explain to me what makes the flying overworld better than the sailing in Wind Waker? I mean, it's literally the exact same thing, you maneuver through a huge ass open space without any challenge (some tornados pop up from time to time, yeah, you still know those from Wind Waker) and landing on a smaller island can be very annoying - I hit something, my bird starts squeaking, I have to turn around and try to land again.

Maybe that's fun for people who played a lot of Wii Sports Resort, but I kinda really hate this right now. I hope there's a teleportation system later on. There are already multiple things on the map where I seem to get upgrades (like being able to carry more Deku Seeds), but flying from the leftmost part of the map to the top right part of the map is just...., sorry that's just boring as shit. I hope I can equip my bird with a boost or something, that thing is slow as molasses.

What I'm kinda missing atm is the magic of exploring an environment. Remember wandering through A Link to the Past and finding the boy with the flute after the guy in the bar told you that he's looking for his son? Yeah, that stuff.

Amir0x

Banned
butter_stick said:

ok now this actually just gutted me. if this is true i better notch my expectations to bottom tier Zelda levels now

*leaves thread to be depressed*

thomasmahler said:
I mean, it's literally the exact same thing, you maneuver through a huge ass open space without any challenge (some tornados pop up from time to time, yeah, you still know those from Wind Waker) and landing on a smaller island can be very annoying

I don't know about the overworld itself, but hypothetically it should be better since you don't have to constantly change wind direction just to change the direction of your travel

ASIS

oatmeal said:
It's not nitpicking when they're real problems.

Nitpicking is something like "I don't like the way Link's hair moves when he runs" or "I don't like how few rows of desks there are in Skyloft Academy."

These are real issues with the game, issues that are hampering our enjoyment of it.
Of course you are.

Amir0x said:
Well, alright I guess. That's not too bad. Do characters in Skyloft not even make walking routes like the kids did in Wind Waker for example?

During daytime there are 4-5 characters outside, excluding Beedle. They mostly just stand around in one designated area. The others are either dwelling in the bar, their home or shop. I'll say that it's one of the low-points of the game, especially when Skyloft is pretty well designed from an architectural standpoint and would lend itself perfectly to have stuff happening around town. It just seems weird to have this fairly awesome town just to shut off the NPCs.

My main gripe with it is that while it's better than Hyrule Town from TP and Windfall Island from WW those two also have Ordon Village/Kakariko Village and Dragon Roost Island respectively. Just don't go in expecting Majora level sidequests.

Amir0x said:
Yeah I've re-evaluated my expectations. I firmly think this'll be a good game, but nothing groundbreaking anymore as I previously thought. The demo was good but the combat was definitely off, but I felt that would be something I can ignore provided the game picked up the pace with the motion+ puzzles. It seems the game takes satisfaction away anyway with Fi explicitly giving you puzzle answers anyway, and that the game has a huge number of other issues anyway.

From a personal perspective I feel that the notion that Fi gives puzzles away has been exaggerated a bit. I've had Fi probably spoil two or three puzzles in the first 2 or 3 dungeons and that's that. I was stuck at one part in the 6th dungeon for quite some time and yet she didn't appear (I'm glad she didn't, it was nice figuring it out by myself). I honestly don't know what others have been experiencing.

Amir0x said:
ok now this actually just gutted me. if this is true i better notch my expectations to bottom tier Zelda levels now

*leaves thread to be depressed*

Don't! The boss battles are great!

Edit: What are you imagining when you say "Motion+" puzzles?

oatmeal

Banned
thomasmahler said:
Okay, maybe I'm a cynic here again, but can somebody explain to me what makes the flying overworld better than the sailing in Wind Waker? I mean, it's literally the exact same thing, you maneuver through a huge ass open space without any challenge (some tornados pop up from time to time, yeah, you still know those from Wind Waker) and landing on a smaller island can be very annoying - I hit something, my bird starts squeaking, I have to turn around and try to land again.

Maybe that's fun for people who played a lot of Wii Sports Resort, but I kinda really hate this right now. I hope there's a teleportation system later on. There are already multiple things on the map where I seem to get upgrades (like being able to carry more Deku Seeds), but flying from the leftmost part of the map to the top right part of the map is just...., sorry that's just boring as shit.

It's not as big, much quicker. Don't have to change wind direction.

I liked the sea much better than the sky.

oatmeal

Banned
Nintendo-4Life said:
Of course you are.

Of course I am what? Nitpicking?

How a games progression is slowed down is nitpicking?

How the satisfaction from solving puzzles is neutered by having it explained to you before you can even try is nitpicking?

Really?

Kifimbo

Amir0x said:

Well, several puzzles involve items directly related to the WM+, like the sword, Beetle, bombs, slingshot and more. Not sure what you mean by WM+ puzzles outside of drawing things.

King_Moc

Banned

Well, i've only just got to the end of the first dungeon, but the puzzles where you had to confuse the eyes, and all of the stuff with the beetle are M+, no?

oatmeal said:
It's not as big, much quicker. Don't have to change wind direction.

I liked the sea much better than the sky.

I literally read and reply to your post while I'm flying through the overworld by putting the motion+ away.

apana said:
You guys are missing the big picture. It's not about whether it's easy or hard, it's about whether it's engaging.

For me the best games are the ones that make you feel like a boss for playing well, and designed with that goal in mind. When you bust out a epic time in Super Meat Boy, pass Ikaruga Chapter 3 with a B rank first time, beat Demon's Souls bosses after countless deaths and preperations it's a different kind of feeling...that's what I crave about the hobby. That's in my opinion what this type of entertainment excels at.

For Nintendo circa Wii gen they seem to try (and fail often) at teetering both lines of skill-based play and overall "engaging experience". Epic Yarn/Galaxy/Skyward all fall into this category, some succeed better at it. But the fact remains that Nintendo's focus in this area is halved and they try too hard to please everybody, and end up coming up short too often. Zelda in particular also finds itself in a situation of not committing to being more of a "game" or more of a "cinematic story game", and fails to captilize on one focus or another. Making Zelda hard is only half the battle, Nintendo needs to decide whether story focus needs to be center stage or take a backseat, not straddle both.

King_Moc said:
Well, i've only just got to the end of the first dungeon, but the puzzles where you had to confuse the eyes, and all of the stuff with the beetle are M+, no?
Oh yeah, the eyes would count.

Beetle would have been possible without M+ though.

Amir0x said:
I'm sure it'll still be good but I am DEFINITELY re-evaluating my expectations now.

I saw this coming. Luckily, I am incapable of excitement, so my expectation that this is a video game will prevent any disappointment.

Amir0x

Banned
Glass Rebel said:
Don't! The boss battles are great!

Edit: What are you imagining when you say "Motion+" puzzles?

Basically, the utilization of a controller with true 3D spacial awareness means that one can provide a far more lateral thinking puzzle experience. Think of what they did in Zack & Wiki, for example. Constant use of 3D space for puzzles, constant use of angles and motion tweaking and item context that could only have been done using a motion controller - and that was minus motion+! The possibilities that open up with near 1:1 ability of 3D spacial awareness is incredibly diverse, and from what people are saying now it sounds like basically most of the puzzles are standard Zelda fare which make little use of the idea.

If you're simply saying "well now you can waggle the controller to throw a bomb into a switch instead of pressing a button", that is NOT true motion+ application in the way I'm talking about. If you're saying "you have to navigate a pipe through a puzzle box, using forward thrust and angular motion, making sure to recognize your place in the 3D space", that is what I mean.

Aeana

butter_stick said:
Oh yeah, the eyes would count.

Beetle would have been possible without M+ though.
Would it have been? Without the motion plus, you would have to drive it with the analog stick and it would feel totally different. Regardless, the M+ IS used for it in this game, so I think it should count. I love the beetle.

Edit: I say this because without the motion plus, the remote wouldn't have been smooth enough for 3D motion recognition for it to really work.

Glix

Amir0x said:
I'm not sure how we're defining AAA here, since everyone seems to have a different definition. Do you mean "AAA" purely in terms of how much it sold? It hit 5 on the charts in the US and did quite good in Europe charts, which is extremely good for a game that is THAT difficult for most people. Which is why I think if you made a game difficult, but not THAT hard, that you wouldn't turn off buyers provided you simply made a good game.

Do you mean "AAA" in terms of quality? Well I'd disagree there - framerate aside (that is a BIG aside, I admit), it's about as AAA as game gets. Its world design and gameplay is some of the most remarkable in gaming history.

I don't think so. Mario 3D Land is, in my opinion, almost embarrassingly easy. If this is the standard of 'difficulty' then of course we're going to disagree. No middle ground can be found if levels of such mundane simplicity are being called hard. Even the so-called second quest barely scratches tough. Rayman Origins is infinitely tougher, and that's not even a tough game either.

Mario 3D Land isn't Kirby: Epic Yarn easy, of course, and it's still a decent game (even a low tier Mario game is a decent game, that's just Nintendo), but I definitely cannot fathom anyone saying that this is an example of a good middle ground on difficulty. It's baby difficulty for babies.

I meant AAA in terms of budget. Like I said before, us difficulty loving gamers are going to be like SHMUP fans soon, actually most of us ARE shmup fans. We will get our games, and they will be good, but they will not be able to have massive budgets. Again, I know your love of Meat Boy, so you understand what I'm talkin' bout here.

I know you are a savant gamer or whatever, but getting all three coins on some of the second quest levels is pretty damn tough.

I agree with you that the type of gamer that needs their hand held is probably not the type of gamer that these companies want to court anyway (see how Wii owners don't buy games cuz they hate unfamiliar cuz it might be difficult), with how cost of dev has risen, I can't blame them for trying.

They put out Sin and Pun 2, so obv they are not totally against putting out a tough as nails game.

Glix said:

Dark Souls is "only" a modest hit largely because it was positioned as such, wrt the development and advertising budget. The game is acclaimed and well-liked enough that they probably could have sold considerably better with a major advertising push, but at that point the return on investment starts to shrink for Namco.

In short, there probably is a sales ceiling for a hardcore difficulty game like Dark Souls, but it's higher than people think, and I'm not really sure there is a ceiling for challenging-to-difficult games in general. (And honestly, Dark Souls is more "obtuse" than "extremely difficult".)

Relative to other modern games, Donkey Kong Country Returns was fucking hard, and it was a huge hit. Never in the history of video games has there been a general complaint that games were too hard, even when plenty of NES games were just friggin' broken. I really don't think difficulty negatively affects sales, and developers shouldn't be afraid to crank it up a notch across the board.

TheExodu5

Banned
Buddy's bringing me the game after he gets off his shift (soon), so I'm getting prepped. Is the sensor bar needed at all for this? I'll be playing on Dolphin and don't want to bother powering my Wii if I don't need to.

Kard8p3

Well I've got to leave this thread. All the impressions are making it seem like this game is going to be disappointing so I'm just not going to pay attention to anything else till I have it. I really hope we haven't waited five years for a disappointing zelda game. I do know at the Japanese Zelda concert Miyamoto got on stage and said he wanted to tackle the WiiU Zelda game. Maybe he'll take it back to the basics and then we can go from there.

JerkShep

Dascu said:
I read in, I think, TSA's impressions, that you only do that once.
I hope. I'm perfectly fine with exploring old areas with new ability to unlock new paths, but doing again the same temple with enemies a little stronger it's boring ad fuck : there's no need for newer abilities, you can complete it in the same way that you did before. It seemed really useless to me. Fortunately now I face the 4th dungeon.

For those who have already completed most of the game, are there dungeons with vertical progression like (for example) the Goron one in MM? I miss the multiple floors :(

Aeana

TheExodu5 said:
Buddy's bringing me the game after he gets off his shift (soon), so I'm getting prepped. Is the sensor bar needed at all for this? I'll be playing on Dolphin and don't want to bother powering my Wii if I don't need to.
I don't think so. You can point away from it and recalibrate and it'll still work fine, so I assume it isn't using it at all.

TheExodu5 said:
You need it during boot up. That's it.

Nintendo-4Life said:
I like your posts...and that michael jackson avatar is the shit.

Top Bottom