• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Gammons was on ESPN NEWS about three hours or so ago saying that they want Don Baylor, but the Mets won't let him go, so he is hearing Grady Little. ESPN.com is slow!

Fifty

Oh....He's going to love going after you innocent Houston fans. Grady F'ing Little is the man a thousand Red Sox fans want dead. The man that left Pedro on...The man that killed the hopes of the entire Red Sox Nation.

Fifty said:
Oh....He's going to love going after you innocent Houston fans. Grady F'ing Little is the man a thousand Red Sox fans want dead. The man that left Pedro on...The man that killed the hopes of the entire Red Sox Nation.

I SAID AARON FUCKING I BROKE MY KNEE PLAYING BASKETBALL BOONE.

NL is the team. My prediction... Barry Larkin hits the eventual game winning homerun in the 5th inning, a monster 230 foot shot into the seats in left. The NL goes on to win 14-4 as Danny Graves gives up 4 home runs in the 8th before being pulled.

What was the taco bell game? He had to throw 5 of those in there in 30 seconds? That was the easiest game I've ever seen. That guy was terrible and still won it!

Fifty

The crowd booing Jimy was hilarious. This game is already shaping up well :D

I hope Bill Simmons does a commentary/diary :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"The crowd booing Jimy was hilarious."

Best shit ever! :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

*goes to cry himself to sleep*

Matrix

Cloudy said:
Piazza tipping off the hitters? lol

I was thinking the same damn thing,but that would be just beyond fucked up...

ROFLLLLLL!!!!! Fucking sorry ass Asssstros players. Pitiful.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Thaedolus

haha, is this the first time a pitcher has come up in the 1st inning of the all-star game?

I was hoping Mulder would come up to rub the ROGER JIZZ in everyone's face

Fifty

Man, Piazza swinging at that ankle-high pitch was just ugly. If he had got on base, Berkman could have hit a grand slam :(

Fifty

Is it just me or is the crowd noise louder than the play by play? I try to hear what's they're saying (for once!) and the crowd noise is deafening. Odd micing...It can't be my TV.

Matrix

Fifty said:
Man, Piazza swinging at that ankle-high pitch was just ugly. If he had got on base, Berkman could have hit a grand slam :(

He wants Clemens to lose..wtf would he try to get on ;)

Thaedolus

Psh, Clemens gets the circle jerk media frenzy and gives up 6 runs in one inning, Mulder has a quality 2 innings and they hardly say anything.

SCREW FOX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom