• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

scotcheggz

England having a bowl, here we gooooo!

Sucks that this test starts 2 hours later, I'm only going to be able to get an hour or so in before I fall asleep on sofa and wake up in the morning in my clothes all covered in dribble...

Empty

why on earth did i decide staying up for the start of this test was a good idea. good thing i don't have class tommorow i guess.

scotcheggz

Ashes1396 said:
AAAAAArGHHHHHHHH I want to see. Stuck listening to tms at work.

How is Stuart broad doing on tms? I'll be listening to whatever I don't watch tomorrow on the iplayer and I was kind of disappointed when I read broad was going to be on it. Always seemed a bit dull. I'm only going on those shitty post match interviews though, all sportsman seem dull in those.

Papa

Banned
After watching Tremlett bowl, it's hard to believe Broad was ever picked over him. He looks so bloody difficult to face.

Grug

Gotta laugh.

What a bunch of overpaid underperformers. No fight whatsoever.

More Steve Waughs, less Michael Clarks please.

Grug

I'm not a Peter Helliar fan but his latest tweet sums everything up nicely.

"The Vodaphone ad where the kids beat the Australian Cricket Team doesn't seem so far fetched now does it? #ashes"

Fair call. :lol

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
This is just sad.

I would not have thought before this ashes series that Hussy would be one of the only consistent batter in the side.

Grug

master15 said:
I admit, I can't watch this. It's painful

I can.

It's just a game at the end of the day. We've had a great run in the last 15 years.

I actually find our current situation quite interesting, and am fascinated to see how the entire Australian cricket administration responds.

Dead Man

Grug said:
I can.

It's just a game at the end of the day. We've had a great run in the last 15 years.

I actually find our current situation quite interesting, and am fascinated to see how the entire Australian cricket administration responds.
I fear it will be at least 2 years before useful or meaningful action is taken.

Edit: All they will do is fire Ponting and stick Clarke in charge. Then let him flail around for a summer or 2 before actually making hard decisions. Hope I'm wrong, but I have no confidence in CA at the moment.

Top Bottom