• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

problem solved (i think).

also, has anyone noticed better coverage when you use "Commit to pass"? maybe i'm an idiot but i had not been using it. has anyone that has also used it seen a difference? maybe it's just a placebo effect and i'm seeing things that aren't actually as a result of committing to the pass

LJ11

FrenchMovieTheme said:
problem solved (i think).

also, has anyone noticed better coverage when you use "Commit to pass"? maybe i'm an idiot but i had not been using it. has anyone that has also used it seen a difference? maybe it's just a placebo effect and i'm seeing things that aren't actually as a result of committing to the pass

I use it, find that it gets the safety deeper into his drop, other zone players as well. I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes in normal situations, but it really helps on PA passes.

Rorschach

Just had a 4th quarter PAT disconnect with DM because he wouldn't tell me what cam he had. Turns out, opposite cam. :| I knew he had the opposite, but I assumed his lack of response meant that he read this thread and changed it to what mine was.

DMczaf

Rorschach said:
Just had a 4th quarter PAT disconnect with DM because he wouldn't tell me what cam he had. Turns out, opposite cam. :| I knew he had the opposite, but I assumed his lack of response meant that he read this thread and changed it to what mine was.

You sent like 15 messages, i dont have a keyboard! It takes years to get a message out!

[ ] Maybe ;))))))))))

guys i'd prefer we use the classic cam. but we can put it to a vote as well.

i'm hoping we can at least get 28 people to replicate the OLD nfl, but if not we'll make due!

Somnia

I'll go with either Camera...I've only used Action so far, but I'll switch to Classic to get re-use to it :lol FMT...when we finalize the amount of players can I take a look at the rest of the teams and see if I want to stay with the Bengals? Sorry for being a pain with mah team =P

Zep

Banned
why is my name not on the list...

Now you made me put 50points on CB...

Take it out on him brotha!

DMczaf

1. FMT - 49ers
2. DMczaf - Buccaneers
3. Somnia - bengals
4. CB - Eagles
5. Rors - Raiders
6. Fifty - Ravens
7. LJ11 - Bills
8. Luke - Colts
9. Shawnwhann - Cowboys
10. Truelize - Vikings
11. Matrix - Texans
12. Miguel - ?
13. Wellington - Giants
14. DCX - Falcons
15. knee - Dolphins
16. DenogginizerOS - Jets
17. LiveWire - Redskins
18. dskillzhtown - Cardinals
19. mrbob - Beers
20. gunstar - saints
21. zep - Rams
22. bluemax - Chargers
23. malleymal - Chiefs

Waiting for Confirmation:

Konex
lonestar
Sporto
ramirez
GCQuinton
dammittmatt
GQman2121

gstaff

With all the travel I gotta do with Fallout, I don't think I can commit to all the league daddy stuff :(

Someone else will need to dominate with the Lions.

DMczaf

gstaff said:
With all the travel I gotta do with Fallout, I don't think I can commit to all the league daddy stuff :(

Someone else will need to dominate with the Lions.

Just for that, I'm not buying Fallout 3!!!

I'm getting the Collector's Edition instead

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FU FMT!

That dumbass VD play pretty much ended the game since offense was so hard to come by. I found a few plays I liked later on, but I wanted to see if my WRs could make plays....no they couldn't.

gg rors, that's what i get for blitzing my cb at the end of the half. remember friends, when trying to prevent 3 don't give up 7 in the process!

p.s. i didn't even see your LB on that last pick, he was in the scrum and then he just popped out on the throw. :(

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg rors, that's what i get for blitzing my cb at the end of the half. remember friends, when trying to prevent 3 don't give up 7 in the process!

p.s. i didn't even see your LB on that last pick, he was in the scrum and then he just popped out on the throw. :(
GG...Gore is a damn beast :'( I can't believe Burgess got injured after hitting Smith. :lol

I simply cannot play defense with this damn camera. Argh!

i HAD played with the action cam in all my games until this whole shit came down. then in my single player franchise i switched to classic and i actually played pretty decent pass coverage against the pats (when i had been torn up by the lions, rams, saints). classic cam forever!

anybody want to play?

if so, post here, and make sure you have CLASSIC cam on! henceforth we will all use classic cam! unless the entire league wants otherwise!

cb be sure to change camera to classic! we're still testing the disconnect thing.

and please manage to stay in the game so we can test it out. i'm tired of blowing you out

LJ11

Don't classic on classic disconnects happen as well? Rors and I have disconnected before on late FG's, and we both use classic.

Edit: Ah, I see.

LJ11

It's random with classic on classic. Rors and I have disconnected on late FG's, while Shawn and I have not. So I guess we need to test it some more, like you said.

well cb and i WERE on our way to being able to test it but now the game is simply panning around the stadium. i can't access the pause menu or call a timeout or do anything. its just stuck here.

fuck i hate EA

p.s. it happend on an injury to mcribb

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
my injured guy somehow made it back to the huddle. just laying there :lol

fucking ridiculous man

that was a good game too. too bad you couldn't save that play with westbrook. there was no way he wasn't going to score but i looked absolutely ridiculous diving for that tackle like 10 yards away from him :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
that was a good game too. too bad you couldn't save that play with westbrook. there was no way he wasn't going to score but i looked absolutely ridiculous diving for that tackle like 10 yards away from him :lol

i know! i was gonna save that :lol you got shook right out of your socks

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
anybody want to play?

if so, post here, and make sure you have CLASSIC cam on! henceforth we will all use classic cam! unless the entire league wants otherwise!
I support this initiative! The worst part of action cam is that it takes your defensive players out of view sometimes. So fucking annoying.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well cb and i WERE on our way to being able to test it but now the game is simply panning around the stadium. i can't access the pause menu or call a timeout or do anything. its just stuck here.

fuck i hate EA

p.s. it happend on an injury to mcribb
You have to keep pressing start (both of you), then resume.

Classic on Classic should work fine. Somnia and I tested it because it hadn't been tested before.

:lol :lol

caw caw!

i just saw the description before the video loaded and started laughing. almost alex smith-esque (circa 2006 against the seachickens) in how open he was!

Top Bottom