• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

Matrix said:
Np.

What time is good for you Tuesday night? I'm sure you will want to watch the Lakers game.

I get home around 7pm, we can play then. I'll tivo the Lakers game as that'll probably be on till around 10 pm or so.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB3 said:
Luke
Wasabi
Mig

Lets roll. i can play after 6 PST tomorrow or before 5 PST tuesday due to the Cavs/wizards Blazers/Lakers House/The Shield flurry of tuesday night television. Yeah, im pulling a Bob on tuesday

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG Shawn,I don't know about you,but wtf was up with both our D's in that game :\ Felt like we were playing on rookie.

I also love that I almost blow the perfect game that I could play on O again f-ing up on a 20 something yard fg.I must be letting my thumb go too early on the stick or something,it's becoming old.

Thanks for going for two,win or lose I didn't want to have to play OT...it's 2:23 am here.

GG Matrix....

I lose the game from a failed two point conversion with 8 seconds to go. Had TO wide open on a drag route and the ball hits the back of a NO lineman...go figure! :lol

34-35 is your score ladies.

PS - Fuck Reggie Bush and his artificial hands of steel. As many times as I whacked him with the hit stick, he should have coughed he ball up at least once!!

EDIT - You're welcome, I didn't want to play any longer as well which is why I said fuck it...it ends here!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol Yea I thought you had that won,a helmet saved my ass.

I hope you saved your player stats Shawn,damn thing froze again even with pausing...FUCK YOU EA! thankfully I got mine down and the game stats.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Holy shit @ that game's stats...

Bush better win something,he went all out in his possible last game :(

Matrix said:
Bush better win something,he went all out in his possible last game :(

That little fucker was unreal, can't believe how many times he outran my defense. Not only will you win player of the week, you'll also win game of the week. This is the formula when I take a loss it seems....

No offense to anyone but I plan on winning out, there is no way I'm going to blow my division title!

Natural said:
Cowboys feeling the late push by the Cards? =P

God I hope we play in the playoffs. Would be a fitting venue to avenge that chopped and screwed game we played! ;-P

Matrix

:lol Yea Bush seems to have some extra little speed burst that most players don't have.As soon as he breaks a couple of tackles he's gone.As soon as EA takes put's him on injured reserve I'm screwed.

I can't believe Mig couldn't run well with him.

Rorschach

Shawnwhann said:
:lol

Barring a patch for the freezing issues; I may be one and done this year. This game is buggy as hell.
..that's not a bug, that's Bush's overratedness. He's been overrated ever since they put him in.

I wouldn't expect a patch, btw. :| I don't think they want to pay for a third to fix issues they promised to fix in the second. >:|

Rorschach said:
I wouldn't expect a patch, btw. :| I don't think they want to pay for a third to fix issues they promised to fix in the second. >:|
doubt this applies with Sony, unless the team at Burnout was super generous. They've patched their PS3 version several times, I believe 4 times after release.

I've PM'ed most of my opponents with details, I hope to catch up by tomorrow. Marathon Madden, DCX-style

DCX

DCX
Man, i can't get one person to play me out of the 4 that need to play me :/ Disturbing to say the least.

DCX

DCX

DCX
The Frankman said:
Week 8 Indianapolis Colts lukems [-enter-]
Week 9 at Miami Dolphins MrSparkle [-enter-]
Week 11 at New York Jets TJ Denogginizer [-enter-]

:C
Tell me about it, i cant get anyone to play for the past week.

DCX

i am the dolphins friend ;)

p.s. mrsparkle isn't a real person. its just a dummy name i came up with seasons ago so we could have any number of people fill in for a team

bluemax

Banned
Anyone on my schedule who wants to play hit me up, or anyone who isn't on my schedule and wants to play as the Titans for me hit me up.

PSN: bluemaxmb
AIM: Super Ska Hero

Fuck I'll even hop on google chat and yahoo if it gets one of you to message me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fucking Reggie Bush will overshadow McNabbs almost perfect game

270 yards, 16-19, 4 TD's 0 INt's 158.3 QB rating

Matrix

CB3 said:
Fucking Reggie Bush will overshadow McNabbs almost perfect game

270 yards, 16-19, 4 TD's 0 INt's 158.3 QB rating

I always beat you in Madden some way CB :p

Miguel

Conspiracy...I can't view most of Avery's drops for one reason or another! I want a replay! I KNOW HE WAS WIDE OPEN FOR ALL OF THOSE! >:O

:(

I did find one replay though...

<--sad panda

WIIIIDE open. had at least 6-7 yards separation...then tries to dive for some reason to get the ball :'(

bluemax im done now.

be sure to reset your system or at least log out of madden and then back in before playing. thats one of the things that causes freezing (playing practice or another game before the game that freezes)

Matrix

Lets open all the weeks up so I can get all my games done before Bush is taken away from me...good idea guys!?

and while i wait, gg frank.

dolphins aren't too bad on defense, not much on offense but still pretty good as long as you can get a lead. i got a couple lucky bounces on punts that help me out (the safety set the tone for the game and that was really the game, 9 points there)

i was terrified of moss so on most "passing" downs i would play off on him like a mother fucker and just try to mix up a bunch of coverages. guessed wrong a few times and that is why you will see the pats only had 4 third down attempts! kept converting first downs in a couple downs until i finally would hold

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
also blue what is your PSN?

mine is FrenchMov, add me!

bluemax said:
Anyone on my schedule who wants to play hit me up, or anyone who isn't on my schedule and wants to play as the Titans for me hit me up.

PSN: bluemaxmb
AIM: Super Ska Hero

Fuck I'll even hop on google chat and yahoo if it gets one of you to message me.

gg, I should have never accepted the game, I'm so burnt out after playing 4 Madden games tonight. I just finally wanted to play and wasn't into it, too many bonehead plays in your territory on at least 3 different decent drives...

he wouldn't break a merriman tackle in real life bc merriman is out for the year! why the F is merriman still in this game!? others are on IR but EA leaves him in? does he have a buddy there or something

anyhow, gg. basically came down to those 2 touchdown plays to gates and tomlilnson. if we meet again i'm just going to double gates with an end and bump the shit out of him off the line :D

but i am proud of my 108 yard missed FG return! thats all i wanted!

p.s. season over :(

Top Bottom