• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

DMczaf

BryanI said:
Hey guys,

I just saw that someone else has taken over the Browns. I totally understand--launching Resistance 2 has taken up more time than I thought. Just not enough time in the day right now. The league is freakin' awesome--thanks so for letting me participate.

--Bryan

I get my Resistance 2 Public Beta code the same day you leave our league...

I'm just sayin'!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
WasabiKing said:
Hey Lone, since you're not in the league any more, can you not troll the thread?

So who's Browns now?

truelize: sorry man, you name the time and I will try to work with your schedule. I avoid Sunday cause, well, real FOOTBALL.

No worries. I think we are looking at sometime next week now. If you can't play Sunday then it's likely Monday or Tuesday night. Hopefully. As long as you are cool with waiting then I am. Busy weekend this weekend.

DCX

DCX
I can play some Browns games tonight after 9-10pm est. Line it up fellas, willing to play 3-4 games tonight.

DCX

Truelize said:
No worries. I think we are looking at sometime next week now. If you can't play Sunday then it's likely Monday or Tuesday night. Hopefully. As long as you are cool with waiting then I am. Busy weekend this weekend.
Monday night is fine, PM me here to remind me

Mrbob

Dskillz and True don't know if I'll be able to play this weekend. Having router issues, and I don't know when I'll have time to check things out. Might have to go buy a new router. My PC, 360, and PS3 all work when I hook them up directly to my cable modem. But none of them work anymore when I'm going through the router. I've rest each item numerous times, unplugged the router and tried to reset that too nothing is working. I've had my router kick out from time to time, but I've always been able to reset it. Not this time.

Any recommendations for a good router? I have had this thing for a couple years now, might be time to upgrade.

Mrbob

I think that is what I have right now. :/

WRT54GL. Might just be G. I'll check again later tonight when I have time...hopefully I can fix it!

Rorschach

Let me know when Anderson can hand me my ass, DCX. I'm available at the times you mentioned!

ttyl,
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•Rorschach

Rorschach

Somnia said:
GG GQ...we have to play again now when the next week opens up :D
It's open....just not officially advanced!

It'll be officially advanced in a couple of hours, but you can start playing them now since you are able to enter stats.

Rorschach

DCX said:
? Soon enough, are you the only one i play today, i'm free all night laddies. Sign up. Rors has first crack.

DCX
Ram mentioned wanting to play up on this same page.

[edit] Oh wait, that was yesterday, my bad...but he might want to play tonight, I dunno!

DMczaf

(7:46:03 PM) mrbob2k1: i had a long day..madden is work and i'm not in the mood
(7:46:07 PM) mrbob2k1: i'm gonna play sr2 soon

-_-

DCX

DCX
GG Rors, but man what a shit way to get beat :/ First half i out play him 100% and a pick 6 and a fumble off a punt return that i was holding down for a fair catch!! was returned for a TD, then he couldn't be stopped. GG again and good luck with the rest of your season.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Browns

Week 6 Carolina Panthers dskillzhtown [-enter-] ??
Week 8 at Greenbay Packers Wasabiking [-enter-] tomorrow
Week 9 at Pittsburgh Steelers Ramirez [-enter-] ??
Week 10 Tennessee Titans GQman2121 [-enter-] ??

Falcons

Trulize ??

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
GG Rors, but man what a shit way to get beat :/ First half i out play him 100% and a pick 6 and a fumble off a punt return that i was holding down for a fair catch!! was returned for a TD, then he couldn't be stopped. GG again and good luck with the rest of your season.

DCX
GG and thanks again for taking up the team.

There was no pick six in the game... I don't know about outplayed in the first half...even if I hadn't scored that TD, we would be tied or I would have called a TO to get into FG range at the end of the half. :p

You have to admit there was bad luck on my side too with JRuss throwing nowhere near where I wanted on a surefire TD, wide open dropped passes, etc. :(

Walker, Lelie, Watkins - cut! I'll play with Andrew Walter at WR! >:|

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
GG and thanks again for taking up the team.

There was no pick six in the game... I don't know about outplayed in the first half...even if I hadn't scored that TD, we would be tied or I would have called a TO to get into FG range at the end of the half. :p

You have to admit there was bad luck on my side too with JRuss throwing nowhere near where I wanted on a surefire TD, wide open dropped passes, etc. :(

Walker, Lelie, Watkins - cut! I'll play with Andrew Walter at WR! >:|
I had 143 yards of offense with 4 first downs and you had 4 and you were winning 14 to 7 :/ :lol :lol

DCX

Got FMT (Week 9 at Miami Dolphins frenchmovietheme) tonight and if I can't get luke online you want to get the Week 10 game in Mig?

EDIT: Just got the Resistance 2 beta too!

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
D

M

BALL!
It's not DM ball because it's not like I kept going 3 and out and rushing on every down. :lol 7/9 on third, boyee!

DCX was the first to almost totally kill my run game (congrats!), but he sacrificed pass defense. I might not get the rushing title now. :'(

PS: Week was officially advanced if you hadn't noticed. Unfortunately, not enough AFC teams played again. -_-

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Week 5 at Miami Dolphins frenchmovietheme [-enter-]
Week 7 at Jacksonville Jaguars Cloudy [-enter-]
Week 8 Arizona Cardinals The Natural [-enter-]
Week 9 at Indianapolis Colts lukems [-enter-]
Week 10 at Buffalo Bills LJ11 [-enter-]
Week 11 New England Patriots TheFrankman86 [-enter-]

FMT
Cloudy
The Natural
Luke
LJ11
Frank

What are good times for you this weekend?

Miguel

Week 3 St. Louis Rams at Jacksonville Jaguars T 0-0 Cloudy
Week 9 Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars [-enter-] Cloudy
Week 10 Houston Texans vs NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS [-enter-] TheFrankman86
Week 11 St. Louis Rams vs PHILADELPHIA EAGLES [-enter-] ColdBlooded33
Week 11 Houston Texans vs SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS [-enter-] frenchmovietheme

I should be available a large chunk of the day until like 7pm.

FMT, Cloudy, and CB, I know you all have my aim nick, but for Frankman, message me at molina118 on AIM

DCX

DCX
DCX said:
Browns

Week 6 Carolina Panthers dskillzhtown [-enter-]
Week 8 at Greenbay Packers Wasabiking [-enter-]
Week 9 at Pittsburgh Steelers Ramirez [-enter-]
Week 10 Tennessee Titans GQman2121 [-enter-]

Falcons

Trulize, when can we get this game in?

DCX
^

DCX

DenogginizerOS said:
Week 5 at Miami Dolphins frenchmovietheme [-enter-]
Week 7 at Jacksonville Jaguars Cloudy [-enter-]
Week 8 Arizona Cardinals The Natural [-enter-]
Week 9 at Indianapolis Colts lukems [-enter-]
Week 10 at Buffalo Bills LJ11 [-enter-]
Week 11 New England Patriots TheFrankman86 [-enter-]

FMT
Cloudy
The Natural
Luke
LJ11
Frank

What are good times for you this weekend?

Today anytime after 6PM EST.

That bullshit, Mig. I'm down 15-7, 30 seconds and no timeouts on MY 10 and you try and score a touchdown? You even called a timeout and quickplayed twice to get runs in instead of taking a fucking knee! And before you protest, two things:

1) Explain how you managed 4 plays in 31 seconds.
2) I have camera pics

Stay classy bro.

EDIT: fixed the score.

Miguel

good game, I was pretty much afraid Moss was gonna have one of his "MOSS'D" games I used to have with Rors.

By the way, Screen passes have never been against the rules. They normally end in disaster.

Miguel

The Frankman said:
That bullshit, Mig. I'm down 15-8, 30 seconds and no timeouts on MY 10 and you try and score a touchdown? You even called a timeout and quickplayed twice to get runs in instead of taking a fucking knee!

Stay classy bro.
YOU called the timeout first, clock was already stopped, then I accidentally picked a pass play by trying to move around too fast in the menu.

You had 1 timeout, and called it right before I called mine.

Miguel said:
YOU called the timeout first, clock was already stopped, then I accidentally picked a pass play by trying to move around too fast in the menu.

You had 1 timeout, and called it right before I called mine.
ok, why call a timeout at all??? Run out the clock! The fact you called a timeout means you wanted more plays w/ a touchdown lead. How many accidental plays did you call?

How many accidental plays did you call, four? Jeez. Plus with ONE SECXOND LEFT you went for it on 4th down (another quickplay).

Special Teams
> QB Kneel. Game over after 1st down.

2nd EDIT: What, no Game Stats? it's been 35 minutes.

Miguel

The Frankman said:
ok, why call a timeout at all??? Run out the clock! The fact you called a timeout means you wanted more plays w/ a touchdown lead.
Clock was stopped because of your timeout. My timeout doesn't affect you at all. I wasn't going to run a pass play and risk a sack/fumble with my QB. So, after realizing I had jumped into the wrong menu and picked a pass, I called a time out. I'll just chalk this up to never being ahead in a close game. I am sorry I have offended you. Please accept my sincerest apology.

This is because of the Mets, isn't it? :( They were so close.

Miguel

The Frankman said:
ok, why call a timeout at all??? Run out the clock! The fact you called a timeout means you wanted more plays w/ a touchdown lead. How many accidental plays did you call?

How many accidental plays did you call, four? Jeez. Plus with ONE SECXOND LEFT you went for it on 4th down (another quickplay).

Special Teams
> QB Kneel. Game over after 1st down.
I never said I didn't run it, or didn't mean to run it. But I didn't call a time out just to call a time out.

I shall forfeit my win on account of running the ball with under a minute left in a game separated by 8 points.

Had I gone ahead with the pass play, you would have been bitching even more, even if I had thrown the ball away

Top Bottom