• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
he wouldn't break a merriman tackle in real life bc merriman is out for the year! why the F is merriman still in this game!? others are on IR but EA leaves him in? does he have a buddy there or something

anyhow, gg. basically came down to those 2 touchdown plays to gates and tomlilnson. if we meet again i'm just going to double gates with an end and bump the shit out of him off the line :D

but i am proud of my 108 yard missed FG return! thats all i wanted!

p.s. season over :(

wow you suck at madden and NCAA. why are you such a loser

ive beaten all my human opponents except DM! he seems to be a thorn in my side, i wont schedule him next year!

but i will schedule you. week 1 i'm going to end your joke of a streak.... that is unless i get a shot in the championship game (which i wont). GIVE ME A CHANCE VOTERS!

p.s. and talk to MrBob about beating the CPU being meaningless! the cpu terrorized him so badly he had to quit midseason! :*(

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ive beaten all my human opponents except DM! he seems to be a thorn in my side, i wont schedule him next year!

but i will schedule you. week 1 i'm going to end your joke of a streak.... that is unless i get a shot in the championship game (which i wont). GIVE ME A CHANCE VOTERS!

p.s. and talk to MrBob about beating the CPU being meaningless! the cpu terrorized him so badly he had to quit midseason! :*(

we all know he threw the game because Burn Notice was starting back up again

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
he wouldn't break a merriman tackle in real life bc merriman is out for the year! why the F is merriman still in this game!? others are on IR but EA leaves him in? does he have a buddy there or something

anyhow, gg. basically came down to those 2 touchdown plays to gates and tomlilnson. if we meet again i'm just going to double gates with an end and bump the shit out of him off the line :D

but i am proud of my 108 yard missed FG return! thats all i wanted!

p.s. season over :(

Too be honest you shut Gates down up until that play and the play I threw the pick on earlier. That time I had a pass called and you blitzed enough to leave him wide open.

I felt pretty good throwing on your defense in that game, I probably would've opened it up and gone deep more if I hadn't gotten that play.

Why did you abandon the run so quickly? I was afraid I would have trouble stopping you after that first drive and then you went pass wacky. On your first drive you threw the ball twice for 13 yards an ran it 8 times for 64 yards or so including the scramble. On your next drive 1 rush followed by 2 sacks, drive after was incomplete, 25 yard pass gain, sack, 12 yard rush, 1 yard rush, sack, complete for 3 yards then field goal. So at that point you were 10 carries for 80ish yards 3/4 passing for 38 yards but with 3 sacks. For the rest of the game you ran 7 times and threw 16 and I sacked you another 4 times, so you called almost 3 times as many passes as runs despite having a 3 point lead at the time.

Also shows how messed up Madden is, how does your O-line push me around on run plays but give up 7 sacks 6 of them to my D-line and at least 2 came on plays where I only rushed 3? So broken.

It is unfortunate that week 10 awards are already up, Luis Castillo had the game of a life time.

lol yeah my line got dominated in pass protection. i just started going to short out plays and hb passes. i left a couple TD's off the board cause of noodle arm hill (VD had inside position and an easy TD which was batted down cause it took like 2 minutes to get to him)

i didn't stop running really. i was trying to keep you off balance and so i called a few PA passes on first down which got me in trouble when the auto-sack D-line would tackle me before the PA was even completed. oh well :(

Mrbob

I made a commitment to one football league so I wouldn't be split between the two!

Looking at how you are shitting the bed in the current Madden season, I think I made the right choice!

Oh yeah DM when do you want to play? STOP AVOIDING ME! :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If I beat FMT next then he officially doesn't care.

Mrbob

Yeah he is lucky to be playing in the worst division in the league.

He can throw away the season and still make the playoffs.

i just can't stop making stupid mistakes! i need to focus for the stretch run.... and i need help from all my buddies to ensure the rams lose at least 3 more games! lets do it.... together!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
Yeah he is lucky to be playing in the worst division in the league.

He can throw away the season and still make the playoffs.

I don't think he can throw away the season just yet.Plus Mig has been playing better with the Rams.

I'm 3-3 with the Saints,I got them when they were a 0-5 team *THANKS MIG!*.I'm also still haunted by my loss to DM cause I couldn't kick two simple fgs or catch a GW catch in the end zone

Mrbob

Yeah thanks for choking against dm. I could be in first! :/

Now I have to do it myself. I hate getting my hands dirty to get the job done!

Matrix

Oh that chocking hurt you?

Ahhh I feel better now :p

my friends, i am making a guarantee that i will not lose another game this season, and if i do i will wear a brett favre avatar of anyones choosing for the rest of the football season.

lets get serious!

Matrix

Just because you reminded me of McCain,I'm going to give it my all to win our week 12 game.I'll even practice fg's before we play!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
he wouldn't break a merriman tackle in real life bc merriman is out for the year!
:lol EA flat out refuses to downgrade the Chargers and Cowboys in any way even though they are both shit on defense in real life.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
my friends, i am making a guarantee that i will not lose another game this season, and if i do i will wear a brett favre avatar of anyones choosing for the rest of the football season.

lets get serious!
Ouch...too bad you have to play me. At least I did my job and beat the Zep Rams! Now I don't have to feel guilty. :p

Would this be the first time ever that FMT doesn't make the playoffs? :O Who's gonna stop DM from advancing now?!

MiG's schedule is pretty easy from now on... especially week 13 when he plays himself.

DCX said:
:lol 2 defenders.

DMczaf

(2:59:57 PM) mrbob2k1: i need my man fuel first
(3:00:00 PM) dmczafx23: stop dodging!
(3:00:01 PM) mrbob2k1: i just ordered a pizza
(3:00:06 PM) mrbob2k1: i'm picking it up in 15 min
(3:00:07 PM) mrbob2k1: then i bake
(3:00:08 PM) mrbob2k1: and eat!
(3:00:14 PM) dmczafx23: wtf
(3:00:18 PM) dmczafx23: im posting this
(3:00:24 PM) mrbob2k1: wtf wtf

See what I have to deal with?!

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
(2:59:57 PM) mrbob2k1: i need my man fuel first
(3:00:00 PM) dmczafx23: stop dodging!
(3:00:01 PM) mrbob2k1: i just ordered a pizza
(3:00:06 PM) mrbob2k1: i'm picking it up in 15 min
(3:00:07 PM) mrbob2k1: then i bake
(3:00:08 PM) mrbob2k1: and eat!
(3:00:14 PM) dmczafx23: wtf
(3:00:18 PM) dmczafx23: im posting this
(3:00:24 PM) mrbob2k1: wtf wtf

See what I have to deal with?!
:lol :lol

Matrix

Rorschach said:
MiG's schedule is pretty easy from now on... especially week 13 when he plays himself.

:lol

I'm using the Texans against Mig.He has to face me two games in a row to end the season.

:lol Yikes Bob

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
(3:08:56 PM) mrbob2k1: now i'm not playing you for at least another week
(3:09:03 PM) mrbob2k1: because you posted that!

:|
:lol

I've never seen a man so scared. :(

Matrix said:
I'm using the Texans against Mig.He has to face me two games in a row to end the season.
:O Maybe you can pull a LiveWire and spring FMT into the playoffs.

Mrbob

dmczafx23 (6:12:11 PM): play!
mrbob2k1 (6:12:44 PM): ok
mrbob2k1 (6:12:46 PM): you win
mrbob2k1 (6:14:31 PM): who is home
mrbob2k1 (6:15:04 PM): wtf
mrbob2k1 (6:15:08 PM): why arent you on ps3!

He is dodging me now!

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
dmczafx23 (6:12:11 PM): play!
mrbob2k1 (6:12:44 PM): ok
mrbob2k1 (6:12:46 PM): you win
mrbob2k1 (6:14:31 PM): who is home
mrbob2k1 (6:15:04 PM): wtf
mrbob2k1 (6:15:08 PM): why arent you on ps3!

He is dodging me now!

Stop editing stuff out, McBob!

Mrbob

Just so we get it out of the way...

If I win, I <3 Madden. Best game ever!

If I lose...Madden is shit and I quit! Fuck this game! :D

GAME ON!

Somnia

GR stupid ass game. So GQ and I are playing and its 20 seconds in the 4th and were getting one last play off before we pause it to enter stats...game drops me, but we can still talk to each other. Luckily he is able to "end" the game against the cpu and get the stats and will be taking pictures for me to enter my stats in.

edit: GQ just PM me the pictures for me to enter them.

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
lol god

damn turnovers. :(

Hester fumble on the punt return killed me. Another game I let slip away...damn dmball!

Pretty much everyone in the league knows i wait for my opponent to make mistakes, yet you still fall for the trap! You have the Grossman mentality, just can't let the the play go!

GQman2121

Banned
Good game Somnia and DCX.

I couldn't figure out how to stop those quick passes DCX. Those where huge on third down for you a bunch of times.

DCX

DCX
GQman2121 said:
Good game Somnia and DCX.

I couldn't figure out how to stop those quick passes DCX. Those where huge on third down for you a bunch of times.
Yeah gg, i have no clue what was going on with me on offense there. It just clicked. I felt good in the pocket, i trust my wide receivers and Jamal Lewis has been huge keeping the D guessing. I have been playing great with the Browns. I miss them. :D Ram, True, DSkillz, lets go!!!!

DCX

Matrix

I'll use the Colts!

Matrix

Whenever,now if you want.

Matrix

Not sure if he quit,I don't think he has,but he's played only 5 games :\

Well that's a question Cb will have to answer.

CB3

Rorschach said:
Luke quit? I've been spending too much time away!

Did anyone PM or AIM him?

no but i havent heard from him in a week when his firmware was taking forever to DL. he is active on the forum but hasent posted here recently or gotten to me through aim. I havent even seen him on AIM. So im making an executive decision.

wanna play now matrix?

Matrix

Sure,I'll go on and you're home.

Someone just needs to give me control so I can type in stats after.

Also Luke...if I lose,I'm sorry!!!

CB3

Matrix said:
Sure,I'll go on and you're home.

Someone just needs to give me control so I can type in stats after.

Also Luke...if I lose,I'm sorry!!!

ill put them in

Matrix

Ok cool,see ya on.

Matrix

wow for no reason at all EA decides to make us lose connection in the 3rd...I hate this glitchy game.

CB3

Matrix said:
wow for no reason at all EA decides to make us lose connection in the 3rd...I hate this glitchy game.

ill just jot down a few stats. we can figure out what to do tomorrow or something. dont feel like dealing with this glitchy shit game right now

Matrix

No problem.

That irks me more than losing or anything,playing through almost 3 quarters and then bam drop without a warning sign.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Week advanced in case y'all didn't notice and awards up...yadda yadda...

No more rankings by popular demand.
No rankings?? That sucks, i wondered where the Browns would be ranked considering their rise to within a half game of the division :/

DCX

Top Bottom