• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
lol I knew that old Glenn Beck's youtube of his trip to the hospital will come back and bite him in the butt. Good job Stewart for showing Beck's hypocrisy. Too bad the people who really need convincing won't see this.

BowieZ

Banned
NetMapel said:
lol I knew that old Glenn Beck's youtube of his trip to the hospital will come back and bite him in the butt. Good job Stewart for showing Beck's hypocrisy. Too bad the people who really need convincing won't see this.
This.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
I'm really disappointed that he's putting on betsy Mc-lying about healthcare tonight. Hopefully it's a trap and he eviscerates her. Then again, he's sucked up to profesional conservative liars before (Amity Shaes for example).

Tamanon

Banned
I was actually hoping he would talk to the Dining Room Table about the sugar shortage, seems right in its wheelhouse!

I love how Jon gave her some minor point that no body would disagree with near the end of the interview, and she gave this smug look at the camera like she just won the whole debate :lol

Firestorm

PHALESTINE said:
ahhh, well as long as its not both.
Stewart said they were gone for 3 weeks on Thursday's episode. I'm pretty sure they're both gone =[ They probably share production staff so only one off wouldn't make much sense.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Gah-fack. I hate Canada. I don't suppose the rest of that interview with the unorganized health care woman is up on a website that doesn't block non-US IPs?

my favorite part from this weeks daily show was when Jon Stewart was making fun of a guy telling Obama why he doesn't trust non-cable tv.

It went along these lines: I don't eat cooked meat cuz ovens freak me out and i don't sleep cuz I don't trust my dreams ^^

Just barely got around to watching the interview.

Jon Stewart has really been on the ball lately.

I'm sad I won't get any Daily Show/Colbert Report for 3 weeks. :(

RagnarokX

Just watched the full interview and wow; just wow. What a thorough nailing; it's like the Crossfire interview all over again. They could just start playing the interview at the town hall meetings or something. Betsy McCaughey resigned/was forced into retirement because of it.

Firestorm

I want to see what he does about the 12th. Fox couldn't time these better. I also finally got around to watching the full interview (didn't get posted on Comedy Central until way after DailyShow.com) and the "Ask the Correspondant" Q&A which were awesome.

Top Bottom