• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

Firestorm

The tirade on the Health plan and incompetence of the government was great.
And last night's cracked me up completely at "all i watch is fox news" :lol

Tamanon

Banned
His hands were shaking so much doing his magic trick, I think the pressure was getting to him to get it right in one. :lol

brickface

Why in the fucking fuck is the Daily Show website now not showing its clips in the UK? Fuckedy fuck fuck :(

I even tried a proxy IP and they still didn't load. Yeah I can watch the Global Edition on 4oD but it's not the same. :(

Stephen unveils the new portrait for a new year of the Report:
2q1i5hf.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
BTW, apparently on his podcast The Bugle, John Oliver says he was called a goatfucker in jest by Secretary Napolitano after their segment on CNN.:lol

B.K.

Firestorm said:
I haven't seen last night's episode yet but please tell me there's something on the White House vs Fox.

Daily Show and Colbert Report are off again this week. They get more vacations than Congress. :/

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
BorkBork said:
300px-MrJohnson.jpg

Oh Michael Steele, you just keep on delivering.
I love the Muppet/cartoon character analogues TDS comes up with for individuals. They get me every time :lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Is everyone watching this award-winning performance?

This is unbelievable. The best I have ever seen Stewart.

Tamanon

Banned
Watching it a second time, he really does nail every single tick of Beck's. Just awesome.

Communists want to socialize your nazism!

Thomper said:
It's great, but I can't help but think that Colbert probably would've acted it out slightly better. :lol
It did seem more a Colbert bit, but it was interesting to see it from Jon for a change. I think Colbert's best take on Beck was when he had the "Doom Bunker" show covering the things that were going to kill us all.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
"Oh Jon, organs don't have thoughts, they can't hatch a plan and get to together and execute that plan. Oh really? They can't organize?"

So amazing, I haven't seen parody/joke persona Jon Stewart is a long time due to his role as the Daily Show's straight man.

Tamanon

Banned
Lou's kinda tanking here.:lol

That might've been a mercy interview cut, Dobbs just can't handle someone disagreeing with him it seems.

Milabrega

Tamanon said:
Lou's kinda tanking here.

He's regurgitating Fox News talking points and John is doing what no one else would ever do, and call him out on the lies.

This whole week thus far has been great, after last week which was one of the worst I've watched.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
That comment about democrats and children with down syndrome really deserved nothing less than a "Go Fuck Yourself" response. :/

pxleyes

Banned
Lou knows he is out of touch, but to his credit he doesn't give a shit. He believes what he believes and NOTHING is going to change that. He knows it and accepts it, which is why I think he so casually left CNN. Still, the man IS out of touch and god do I dream for the day his generation no longer has a voice in politics.

Awesome Avatar commercial. Great montage of scenes. I'm so pumped for that movie now. Even more so than after the 16 minute preview, which was fucking amazing.

Top Bottom