• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Mario Strikers Charged US Online Friend Code Exchange

maniac80

Mi wii # is 0374 4525 7654 2583

Ill post the friend code once i get the game...

I'll go ahead and add anyone who posted their wii #

Mii

Banned
Mine is:

236329 - 939231

I should be Mii.
changed from Andrew

I'll add everyone so far

Hey guys, I thought I'd bump this. I'm now maintaining a list of all posted codes on the first post. Check it out and start adding!

I've PMed everyone with this game and a friend code posted to add me on as I have added all of you to my list. Hope to see you all online soon!

dkeane

I've added everyone in the original post, well everyone but the people using their Wii System numbers.

So far I'm liking the game, I'm not very good but it's still a lot of fun. Haven't had too many problems online.

Jirotrom

I just wanted to reiterate that in all my online games I havent noticed a hint of lag...this is fantastic. Nintendo has no excuse for smash if its not online. All I really need now is a headset.

Jirotrom said:
I just wanted to reiterate that in all my online games I havent noticed a hint of lag...this is fantastic. Nintendo has no excuse for smash if its not online. All I really need now is a headset.

I played a bunch last night and a couple times I dealt with awful lag. What I really hate about ranked matches is that there's nothing I can do to combat this, short of turning my Wii off. There really should be some sort of way to abort a match... if the guy's being a dick, or is afk, or if the lag (on his end) is too much to bear. I mean, seriously... I played a few matches with single digit fps. That just ain't right.

Jirotrom said:

Yes, the game is very fluid online. I noticed lag in only one online match, on very rare occasions. And that was with a 3-star connection. After playing this game... I badly want SSBB online.

I had some problems connecting to the network at first though... there was some error when getting the stats. Anybody else had problems last night?

Nester

Meta-Knight said:
Yes, the game is very fluid online. I noticed lag in only one online match, on very rare occasions. And that was with a 3-star connection. After playing this game... I badly want SSBB online.

I had some problems connecting to the network at first though... there was some error when getting the stats. Anybody else had problems last night?

I think a lot of people were having that same error. Should be cleaned up soon. Probably just launch night jitters.

SpeedRazor said:
I think a lot of people were having that same error. Should be cleaned up soon. Probably just launch night jitters.

Well let's hope, I can get on votes channel, shopping channel, and internet just fine with wii, but I'm still having problems with charged.

I only got 1 person so far to add me. Let's gogogogogogo!! My info is in the pms I sent everyone and also on the first post.

Sorry to all those who tried to add me without any luck, I put one too many 7's in my friend code.

It should be: 519797 762297

Have almost everyone in the thread added.

Luigison

270689 737901 USA <-- Fixed. Sorry, I added an extra zero earlier. Thanks to Mii for catching my mistake.

I'll add everyone tonight.

zsidane

underfooter said:
Well let's hope, I can get on votes channel, shopping channel, and internet just fine with wii, but I'm still having problems with charged.
I think the same thing happened when the game was first released in Europe/Australia. Things should be perfect in the next few days.

I have updated the list, and will continue to do so.

: DK...sorry I haven't been accepting your matches, I'm getting ready for a game. Will play later on, k?

deduce

I've had 3 online matches so far but it keeps erroring out after the match is decided. I wouldn't care but my stats keep saying I haven't had a match. Anybody else having issues?

Jammy

Banned
Mine is...

274984 711204

I'll add everybody on the GAF list, and I hope you guys add me too. :)

EDIT: I've added everybody.

widgetraf

i am getting horrible lag during online games. must be comcast. :(

is anyone else playing with with composite cables? it hurts my eyes!

Jammy

Banned
The only spot of lag I've had was when somebody scored on me. There was a brief pause before the celebration. Other than that, the game has been perfect.

Mejilan, I'd love to play you later. My parents are in possession of the TV right now. Gah! :lol

aqws

hey here is my friend code:

004401 792348

ill go through and add the list on front page. add me please

oh and my mii name is eD

Nester

Jammy said:
SpeedRazor, mind playing a game or two?

EDIT: Damn, just saw you got off... :lol

I got dropped during a ranked game so I'm going to turn in for the night. Marathon on the 360 made me sick so now I just feel like laying down and watching TV for a little bit.

Jammy

Banned
SpeedRazor said:
I got dropped during a ranked game so I'm going to turn in for the night. Marathon on the 360 made me sick so now I just feel like laying down and watching TV for a little bit.

Alright, cool. Just post in this topic whenever you guys want a match.

scottnak

Will add everyone shortly, here's mine
146135 630931 (Mii name is Scott)
Ahhh! Wrong FC. Look below!

I'll be on right after the Angels game is over. Can't wait!

JYKSTA

Name: JYKSTA
Code: 511207 923752
Please add me too!

I'm adding all of you (if I missed anyone please let me know):
MiketheBSG 081711 074541
MegaByte 408127 951171
DavidDayton 244919 831936
Mejilan 163315 465865
Lord Helmet 159020 498336
DK 184790 300522
deduce 283574 557501
mj1108 176200 376784
azrael p.o.s. 519797 762297
rahxephon03x 206265 112793
Raf 309344 365161
NMan 4725533 129292
IAmtheFMan 416718 541972
radiuhm 463963 154252
Jirotrom 193380 256352
loudog999 150430 589131
Andrew 236329 939231
DeceitDecide 043056 414789
Luigison 270689 737901
Talamius 463963 278447
Jammy 274984 711204
eD 004401 792348
SpeedRazor 386653 787510
scottnak 360883 995087

scottnak

Ahh damnit. I copied down my brother's number.
I apologize, this is MY FC: 360883 995087
Please fix if you've added mine. Apologies :(

Made the requested changes.

Also, if you want to chat with me, I'm at "House Joseph" on AIM. Look forward to hearing from each and every single one of you!

Jammy

Banned
Well it's pretty late/early here (2.45 a.m.), but I'll play some games with you guys tomorrow night.

JKBii

I just got the game and I've already played some ranked matches. How do you get the friend code and the wii code?

Milabrega

When you click online play, theres an option on the bottom right (?) It says add a friend or play a friend. In that screen you can enter a code and in the top right an inch or two down it lists your friend code.

Memles

Well, I'm a few days late for the major party itself, but I'll be adding some folks this evening if anyone's up for a game. Had a laggy first few experiences, but did manage to win my first series (After an initial disconnect) so that's off to a good start at least. Definitely not quite there yet in terms of skill, though.

Friend Code: 021581 826768

I'll be adding the OPers in due time. Wii Name should be either Memles or Myles, I forget.

bumpkin

Finally cracked the game open earlier tonight. Seems pretty sweet. :)

Here's my friend code: 365179 251761

The list has been updated once more. I only have about half the people I PMed to add me to their roster. Let's boost up those rosters!

Memles

Have now officially added everyone in the updated original post. I'll be online probably this afternoon/evening.

Memles (Mii Name: Myles) - 021581 826768

I have updated the rosters again. Good job getting the friend codes on. I already have all of you guys on this list so I'd love to see you all as confirmed firends on my roster.

Top Bottom