• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF Groundbreaking Electronic Music Thread™

gdt

I'm on my laptop right now. Was able to save everything. Something is very wrong with Windows though. I'll make a thread or something cause I don't even know where to start...

But anyway I saved my music!

God this is driving me crazy!! Myself and a friend heard this song last Friday during Dj Ez's set that was just awesome.
We were too busy haveing a lovely time to bother with shazam or anything and now its driving me mad trying to find it.
I hate when this happens :(

I can hear it perfect in my head but have no way to transfer it to a youtube search result.

Something like "Baby I just need you to knooooooooow, Dundun dududun truuuust in me, woooahhhh"

its looks absurd written down lol

Wooo! Found it
Jaheim - Just in Case (Dubaholics remix)

Shaneus

So, I didn't realise that the leaked list of songs/stations for GTA5 I posted earlier *didn't* contain everything. I was stunned to hear this, but not surprised when I saw who it was. Thank you, Radio motherfuckin' Soulwax:
Daniel Avery - Naive Reception
Jesus, I thought they only had on there what was leaked... gonna have to listen to more of this station if that's the sort of shit they programmed in there.

Also re: Kavinsky saying he did a station... reckon it'll appear in the first DLC pack? Given Gay Tony/Lost and Damned had extra stations, I'm betting it will.

lush

Mosca - It's Not What It Looks Like
Blood Orange - Chamakay
Movement - Us (Kowton Remix)
S-Type - Rosario
Melé - Wha
Vessel - Court Of Lions (Hyetal Remix)
Ben Pearce - What I Might Do (Karma Kid Remix)

Also:

Kelela - Enemy [Prod. by Nguzunguzu]

Her debut, CUT 4 ME, drops October 1st on FadeToMind:
01. Guns & Synths [Prod. Bok Bok, Napolian, Tariq & Garfield]
02. Enemy [Prod. Nguzunguzu]
03. Floor Show [Prod. Girl Unit]
04. Do It Again [Prod. NA]
05. Go All Night (Let Me Roll) [Prod. Morri$]
06. Bank Head (Extended) [Prod. Kingdom]
07. Cut 4 Me [Prod. Kingdom]
08. Keep It Cool [Prod. Jam City]
09. Send Me Out [Prod. Kingdom]
10. Go All Night (Let it Burn) [Prod. Morri$]
11. Something Else [Prod. Nguzunguzu]
12. A Lie [Prod. Bok Bok]
13. Cherry Coffee [Prod. Jam City]

Jackson and His Computerband - Vista (Hudson Mohawke Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJiYcO_5KrI

Hudmo brings it again, jesus christ.

This is fantastic.

Dreaver

Little bit off-topic, but for those playing GTA V, how are you liking the (electronic) radio stations in this game? I'm loving it.
Soulwax, Radio, FlyLo FM, Worldwide Fm, Radio Mirror Park... sogood.jpg.

Night time + police chase + Soulwax FM (The Hacker - Shockwave (Gesaffelstein Remix)) = <3

Dreaver

Detroit Swindle @ Smeerboel Festival
https://soundcloud.com/smeerboelfestival/detroit-swindle-smeerboel

Really good set

Jackson and His Computerband - Vista (Hudson Mohawke Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJiYcO_5KrI

Hudmo brings it again, jesus christ.
HudMo is so awesome, I really love his solo stuff. About a month ago I listened to his album for the first time (I only heard a few songs and remixes before that) and I loooove it. Pretty good and unique sound. I'm really loving this remix as well.

Has there been any decent essential mixes recently?
Just thinking about it as I listen to the Rustie one, asshole still hasnt put anything new out since slasherz :(

joelseph

Has there been any decent essential mixes recently?
Just thinking about it as I listen to the Rustie one, asshole still hasnt put anything new out since slasherz :(

Nope!

My favorite Essential and non-Essential mixes

We Make It Good: SALEM
RA 216: Mount Kimbie
Fabric: Justice
Essential Mix: Jamie XX

bowery

let me cure ur mix woes

moon boots kiss fm mix

1. Letherette - After Dawn
2. Shake That - Marlon Hoffstadt, Dansson
3. Rachel Row - Follow The Step (KiNK beat mix)
4. Hot Natured - Isis
5. M.D.C. - Alma (Kornel Kovacs Remix)
6. Claude Von Stroke - Can't Wait
7. Ninetoes - Finder
8. JAWS - Luxury
9. Daniel Dubb - Got 5 On It
10. LKiD - That Girl
11. Joy Orbison - Donnell
12. Max Chapman - Tell Me
13. Claes Rosen - Daydreaming
14. Gui Boratto - Too Late
15. *******UNRELEASED REMIX*******

cyril hahn vogue mix

Dreaver

Ahh All Gone... Pete Tong party is coming up here: Skream, Pete Tong, Ben Pearce, Shadow Child and a few artists I don't know / artists not annouched yet. Hopefully I can find some friends to go with me. I'd love to see them live, especially Skream. :|

joelseph

Ahh All Gone... Pete Tong party is coming up here: Skream, Pete Tong, Ben Pearce, Shadow Child and a few artists I don't know / artists not annouched yet. Hopefully I can find some friends to go with me. I'd love to see them live, especially Skream. :|

Wrong EDM thread friend.

K.Sabot

Oneohtrix Point Never - Still Life (NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW)

The deepest of web fetishes and generally terrible things you've probably seen on 4chan packed into a video. I'd recommend people not watch this video and only listen to the music if you want to avoid the massive amounts of second hand embarrassment.

Also Gahiggidy's iconic game room picture at :39.

I feel awful posting this and only did it because I saw Gahiggidy's picture in the video.

joelseph

It downloads in the quality that is was uploaded iirc.

Soundcloud streams at 128kbs. You can offer higher downloads. ie the Midlands track. Stream grabbed it comes in at 128kbs and is 4.6MB. Downloaded from download link Soundcloud gives you a 1400kbs sound file at 50MB.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Joris Voorn is playing at Output tomorrow. Fuck, if only my parents weren't in town.

It's not all bad I guess, I'm still seeing Four Tet on Saturday, so at least I have that.

Top Bottom