• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

ULTIMATEJSUTICE

Neo Member
Hi everyone, been using this site for a very very long time since my teen years. I'm a huge gamer and I game on very platform apart from Xbox (I've a got PC don't need an xbox). Decided to sign up as I thought it was about time to share the video game love. Huge avid believer that Fighting Games are life and should be appreciated why more. Open to playing games with anyone so if you want to play hit me up and I'll see everyone around

Happy gaming :messenger_grinning:

I just got permabanned from resetera for giving official US crime statistics. So hi Neogaf i guess.
Hello! I’m banned from Reddit for doing the same thing. 2018 stats and a lengthy (polite) detail on why this is important and why we are being misled to think America is just full of racists wanting to kill anyone who isn’t of the same ethnicity. It’s simply not true and the data is there.
I got banned by the admins themselves. Quite the honor!

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Hi everyone, been using this site for a very very long time since my teen years. I'm a huge gamer and I game on very platform apart from Xbox (I've a got PC don't need an xbox). Decided to sign up as I thought it was about time to share the video game love. Huge avid believer that Fighting Games are life and should be appreciated why more. Open to playing games with anyone so if you want to play hit me up and I'll see everyone around

Happy gaming :messenger_grinning:

So huh, hi, I'm Loun.

I created an account on NeoGAF mainly because of the Gaming thread on it, which looks full of nice people and interesting discussions.

I'm passionate about video games, technologies, open-source related things, and pixel-art. I'm using Linux Mint as my primary OS, and I use Windows 10 when I really need a Windows-only program. (fortunately, that's not often. Wine mostly does the trick.)

I'm still playing on my old PS3, and I'm also playing on PS Vita, Wii U, and PC. I don't own a current-gen console and will most likely not buy one of the news consoles, because I kinda hate online subscriptions. ^^'

NeoGAF seemed like a nice place to create my account after I looked the PS5 discussions and stuff (well, apart for some trolls here and there, but nothing too bad at all).

Well, that's all I have to say, I think. Hope NeoGAF is effectively the nice place I felt like it was. :messenger_relieved:

Nice to see another PS3 gamer. Welcome to the forums.

nyr88nyg

Banned
Hello everyone, nyr88nyg here. Rangers and giants fan. I’ve been lurking on this site for maybe a decade. I created an account once but wasn’t approved. The first half of the decade I came to look at gaming news/thoughts. The next half has been mostly the politics board.

Hydelol

Banned
Hi,

my name is Hydelol, computer science student from Germany. I have been browsing the Mmo-champion forums for years, but unfortunately, traffic decreased. I am happy that I found this forum instead. What interests me the most though, is the politics forum, because people here are more neutral and / or conservative leaning, but do not dismiss more leftist opinions just because their opinion differs from the rest. Kinda rare to find these days.

Puplord

Neo Member
Hey Everyone. So excited to be here officially, I am a PC gamer all my life but loves games as a general. Oh yeah I also owned a PSP and used to visit cafes to play PS games in childhood. I like anime and football as well apart from games.

I am a huge From Software fan and generally love RTS and open world games. My favourite games of all time would be Warcraft 3, Vicecity, Hollow Knight, Dark Souls trilogy, Sekiro, Witcher 3, Crisis Core FF7 & Battle Realms.

One thing I frequently do is I leave games unfinished towards the end of story in the fear that I wouldn't be able to relive the character again and then take a few months to finish it later. I am happy to continue my gaming fandom with you all. Cheers!

Hello everyone . I have been reading neogaf since a few months . I generally do not post in forums but the Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Speculation/Analysis/Leaks Thread has so much excitement the last few days that i felt i was missing the ability to like so many good posts and maybe discuss a little about it . I am a Playstation gamer since the PS2 and i'm from France . I do have a "gaming" PC but find myself only using it for rogue likes (The binding of Issac , FTl ,enter the gungeon ...) . See you soon ! And sorry for the bad English !

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Hi everyone. I'm from Canada. Big JRPG fan, recent games completed are FF7 remake. Currently playing Persona 5.

hd_b2aed5bd-ce21-4207-8749-7c8bbc12b2de_howdy_modi.gif

Nowcry

Hi good afternoon. I am Nowcry and i get a registered in Neogaf for take a HYPE PS5 Train xD. Thanks you for leave me in.

Last edited:

softwarepagan

Neo Member
Hey everyone, my name is Travis. I've been playing video games since the SNES era and I'm particularly fond of NES and SNES games. I'm also a retrocomputing and free software enthusiast. Currently, however, I game mostly on Switch and PC (SteamPlay/Proton w/Linux). I've lurked here a bit but I could never join since I didn't have the right kind of email to join with. Recently I saw that rule had been lifted so I decided to finally join :)

I'm looking forward to this!

Jooxed

Gold Member
Hey everyone, my name is Travis. I've been playing video games since the SNES era and I'm particularly fond of NES and SNES games. I'm also a retrocomputing and free software enthusiast. Currently, however, I game mostly on Switch and PC (SteamPlay/Proton w/Linux). I've lurked here a bit but I could never join since I didn't have the right kind of email to join with. Recently I saw that rule had been lifted so I decided to finally join :)

Welcome man! Make sure to stop over in our Nintendo thread and hang out!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Hello everyone! This will be a welcome back to some and an introduction to many. I was banned back in 2015 for acting like a jerk and I'm happy to be back in a community where I can discuss video games with fellow enthusiasts. Over the past 5 years my views on many things have changed and I'm no longer an angry, bitter, immature, self hating person. Looking forward to reconnecting with some old communities and finding new communities to explore and enjoy! A little about me.... I love food and wine and enjoy gaming on the Switch and PS4.

Last edited by a moderator:

SilentUser

Hey, gals and guys! Long time lurker posting for the very first time here. As many here, I'm a avid player for the most part of my life. My very first console was actually a NES (damn, I'm getting really old...), although I don't remember much, actually, and then my parents got me and my brother a SNES. Nothing could top my excitement for playing Megaman X for the very first time (I used to like the older NES Megaman too) Only have a PS4 PRO and a somehow a gaming laptop of 3 years old for now, but I'm very excited to see the new wave of games incoming. Please tell me a new Silent Hill really is going to happen!

BTW, I'm Brazilian so please be kind and ignore my grammar mistakes :D

Tesseract

Banned

Madd_Dogg

Neo Member
Hi everyone, nice to see ya again. I'm a veteran on this forum, but years ago I lost my email account and I couldn't acces my NeoGAF account since then.

Anyways, I'm back. Nice to see ya'll.

Last edited:

emon1_618

Neo Member
lmao same here I came here to say hey (finally)

I'm emon I like persona, smt, blazblue and I'm really fond of those obscure horror rpgs from rpgmaker like ib or yume nikki. I like r6s, assassins creed and hotline miami. I also like visual novel and puzzle type of games like ace attorney, professor layton, zero escape and mobile games like duel links and honkai impact 3. There's alot more but you get the gist that they're mostly jrpgs...

inb4 you guys go "hey son thats a weeb!"

anyways looking forward to hang around here more often ;)

Jooxed

Gold Member
Hi everyone, nice to see ya again. I'm a veteran on this forum, but years ago I lost my email account and I couldn't acces my NeoGAF account since then.

Anyways, I'm back. Nice to see ya'll.
lmao same here I came here to say hey (finally)

I'm emon I like persona, smt, blazblue and I'm really fond of those obscure horror rpgs from rpgmaker like ib or yume nikki. I like r6s, assassins creed and hotline miami. I also like visual novel and puzzle type of games like ace attorney, professor layton, zero escape and mobile games like duel links and honkai impact 3. There's alot more but you get the gist that they're mostly jrpgs...

inb4 you guys go "hey son thats a weeb!"

anyways looking forward to hang around here more often ;)

Welcome guys!

LordCBH

I don’t typically post in introduction threads but screw it

hi! I like games, anime, and movies (mobster movies are my favorites!). I repair computers (mostly Apple computers but I get my fair share of PC’s too), and I love to build computers. How is everyone today?

edit: forgot something! I love to write and play DnD and Star Wars saga edition!

Last edited:

Jooxed

Gold Member
I don’t typically post in introduction threads but screw it

hi! I like games, anime, and movies (mobster movies are my favorites!). I repair computers (mostly Apple computers but I get my fair share of PC’s too), and I love to build computers. How is everyone today?

edit: forgot something! I love to write and play DnD and Star Wars saga edition!

Welcome friend ! Having a swell day hope you are too!

TheGrat1

Salutations, denizens of the GAF. I am an american gamer that has been playing since I was a wee lad in the 90s.
I have perused this forum in the past when big gaming news came up and the level of discussion (and quality of humor) always seemed to outstrip that of other forums so I decided to pull the trigger on signing up. I did not expect the vetting process to take so long, though. You would think I was applying for vice president! 🤣
Looking forward to productive discussions with you all!

Tesseract

Banned
Salutations, denizens of the GAF. I am an american gamer that has been playing since I was a wee lad in the 90s.
I have perused this forum in the past when big gaming news came up and the level of discussion (and quality of humor) always seemed to outstrip that of other forums so I decided to pull the trigger on signing up. I did not expect the vetting process to take so long, though. You would think I was applying for vice president! 🤣
Looking forward to productive discussions with you all!

Kazza

Mostly a Sega fan through my teen years

Be sure to check out our Sega Community thread sometime:

DogofWar

Hello NeoGaf! Loooong time lurker here, I first discovered this place in 2012 and have not made an account until now.
It always seemed very elitist and secteristic but lately I've been pleasantly surprised about the open-mindedness here. There are way too few places left on the internet where opinions are valued instead of silenced.

I am a casual but passionate gamer, been playing video games for almost 22 years, since ISpyro the Dragon was released. Playstation fanboy by heart - except for classic Doom and strategy games that should be played on PC. I wont post that much (in the beginning at least) but will contribute when and if I have something to contribute.

Thanks for accepting my account!

UGamer

Neo Member
Hey NeoGAF...

Brand New to gaming forums but I have always loved a good strategy game in my day... These days playing mostly Minecraft and Simulation games...

Hope to meet a few great people and have some good chats.

Thanks for Accepting my account and happy gaming to you all....

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hello NeoGaf! Loooong time lurker here, I first discovered this place in 2012 and have not made an account until now.
It always seemed very elitist and secteristic but lately I've been pleasantly surprised about the open-mindedness here. There are way too few places left on the internet where opinions are valued instead of silenced.

I am a casual but passionate gamer, been playing video games for almost 22 years, since ISpyro the Dragon was released. Playstation fanboy by heart - except for classic Doom and strategy games that should be played on PC. I wont post that much (in the beginning at least) but will contribute when and if I have something to contribute.

Thanks for accepting my account!

Sure thing, welcome to NeoGAF. Elitist and sectarian, that's fair enough. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Hey NeoGAF...

Brand New to gaming forums but I have always loved a good strategy game in my day... These days playing mostly Minecraft and Simulation games...

Hope to meet a few great people and have some good chats.

Thanks for Accepting my account and happy gaming to you all....

Welcome to NeoGAF, UG.

Top Bottom