• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

wel....... it was my first match after only one training and years of backyard so i botched once lol. after my opponent botched an elbow drop i was jumped by the 2 heels and jobed lol. so the Tom f'N Cruise you all know and love is the same in real life :) Ill still stream it for the NWA if you guys want

^I wanna see that so bad!!! lol

also....it looks like the NWA is coming to an end and I get to retire as the greatest champion in NWA history.

Kaladin

This should be a hot new angle: The Potential Demise of the NWA. Who is buying the company? Why is the NWA potentially shutting down soon? Did Heavy have relations with a diva?

G-Fex

This should be a hot new angle: The Potential Demise of the NWA. Who is buying the company? Why is the NWA potentially shutting down soon? Did Heavy have relations with a diva?

Tonight The Moon Master challenges Eraldocoil for the NWA Championship.

Meanwhile Harry Demeanor has a mysterious and dangerous opponent put to him by The Moon Master.

And the tension heats up as DJSandman and Ithil collide head to head in a intense rivalry to be.

Also the premiere of one of the NWA's first "Chicks" in her own match.

woah woah woah hold on a minute here....

Why does the moonmaster get a title shot!?!?!? it's his first match!!!!

If he beats me tonight i will grant him a title shot.

Kaladin

My match with Ithil is in a Cell right? It's in my contract that every single's match I'm in has to be in a Cell. Kind of like the clause that states Jeff Hardy only wrestles for a briefcase of drugs.

G-Fex

My match with Ithil is in a Cell right? It's in my contract that every single's match I'm in has to be in a Cell. Kind of like the clause that states Jeff Hardy only wrestles for a briefcase of drugs.
Deal but you have to give me those butt shot pics of the divas you promised me.

Kaladin

Deal but you have to give me those butt shot pics of the divas you promised me.

Only one I had a shot at was Maria, as I was behind her when she kissed Mike Bennett for about five minutes while ROH was stalling for their iPPV....my mind was kinda otherwise occupied when that happened.

woah woah woah hold on a minute here....

Why does the moonmaster get a title shot!?!?!? it's his first match!!!!

If he beats me tonight i will grant him a title shot.

you seem to be treated wrongly...... join scientology. it wont happen again. HOLLYWOOD HARRY D!!!! YOU, know we need to stick together. we need to fight this new evil that is taking over the NWA.. I have new talent coming in today and hopefully SHE does good

Kaladin

vOasf.jpg

Tonight, there is no pinfall, no submission. Just two monsters beating the crap out of each other until one can no longer stand. Whether it's the Nightmare Combo, the Dreamer's Welcome or even the Destroyer, the NWA's mountain Ithil will crumble tonight. You can call me TNT, because I'm going to open a hole in the mountain tonight. Once that hole is opened, I'm going digging for gold and I won't stop till it's mine.

G-Fex

Don't forget Vince Russo also has you in the storyline tonight where you walk into the divas room by accident and they beat you up.

ok guys, whats everyone's entrance song?? im going to make a playlist on youtube so we can cut down on all the music botching lol. Gfex was originally searching for the songs last minute on youtube when people would come out

Kaladin

I want one more shot at Ithil.....15 minute Iron Man match. If I can beat Ithil once in those 15 minutes, I earn a title shot at the next PPV. If I can't beat Ithil once in 15 minutes....**drops mic**

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I want one more shot at Ithil.....15 minute Iron Man match. If I can beat Ithil once in those 15 minutes, I earn a title shot at the next PPV. If I can't beat Ithil once in 15 minutes....**drops mic**

You're kinda giving yourself an unfair advantage. Its kinda hard not to get a pin in an iron man.

Here's the thing. Who do the space cases work for? Russo?

G-Fex

let's just say the start of the show will be very satisfying.

Now that i'm done shopping buying myself many early birthday gifts I have to begin the creation process.

let's just say the start of the show will be very satisfying.

Now that i'm done shopping buying myself many early birthday gifts I have to begin the creation process.

It's your birthday soon? Well happy birthday, brother! We should celebrate with a "THIS IS G-FEX'S LIFE" segment.

Top Bottom