• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Hitokage said:
NonEX Wheel Kick is either -8, -9, or -10 on block depending on the version. It's even -3, -4, and -5 on hit.
Hm, I guess my problem was being to greedy with the punish. The only things that'll come out that fast is standing short or forward. That's not very good damage.

Or maybe short slide xx super, but that's frickin' hard...

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Rentahamster said:
Hm, I guess my problem was being to greedy with the punish. The only things that'll come out that fast is standing short or forward. That's not very good damage.

Or maybe short slide xx super, but that's frickin' hard...
Yeah, seems like Dhalsim has a hard time of that. -10 is an eternity to most other characters.

MIMIC

Banned
Is it me, or is it IMPOSSIBLE to RSF Dan online? I can do the RSF on any other character just fine but literally after every single FA crumple, Fuerte's opening HP whiffs (and then when you cancel the HP into run, all you do is tap him with LP). It's so annoying.

XenoRaven

Relix said:
GGs Xeno, you are starting to get better :D
Ah thanks. I started out ok...then it started getting rough, then got a little better. It was fun. Good games.

By the way, what happened with Guile at the end there? Did you try to Ultra my failed dash Ultra and jumped on accident? Were you being merciful? I laughed out loud when that happened.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
XenoRaven said:
Ah thanks. I started out ok...then it started getting rough, then got a little better. It was fun. Good games.

By the way, what happened with Guile at the end there? Did you try to Ultra my failed dash Ultra and jumped on accident? Were you being merciful? I laughed out loud when that happened.

:lol :lol Yes that was Guile's Ultra :lol :lol :lol

Retarded input =P. I also laughed like an idiot when that happened... after a year playing now I know that Chun's final kick works as an AA =P

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Hey, I'm going to have a crazy promo going on for PAX East weekend (next weekend), so if you wanna get some new sticks from Mad Catz, wait til then!

gutabo

I will be available to play in an hour or two, I was playing some good games with Hitokage but the wife wanted to watch tv for a while :s I'll add you then, Chrisdat!

Threi

notag
gg hito those chun pokes are just :lol

*stuff*

*stuff*

*sweep*

*stuff*

Luckily fuerte doesn't do the whole "poke" thing :lol

ReiGun

Entered my first ever live tournament today. I lost, but it was a really fun experience. That ass whooping was just what I needed to get back into the game. Well, that and a 360 that will connect to the interweb. lol

MarkMan said:
Hey, I'm going to have a crazy promo going on for PAX East weekend (next weekend), so if you wanna get some new sticks from Mad Catz, wait til then!

wat!? I just bought one from the FinalRound promo. Hm, if the deal is even better, I might get another one. Just got the stick yesterday, and I am lovin it. The buttons seem to make a different sound and feel from the TE, i like the change.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
haunts said:
I would post the Leguna matches but I was playing really bad too.. It was just ugly all around. :lol

STOP MAKING EXCUSES HUANTS AND POST THE VIDEO FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Threi

notag
huh....

v3q1dh.jpg

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Oichi said:
NAGOYA STREET BATTLE ON NOW!

DAIGO. IN. THE. HOUSE.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nsb

Thanks for this! The contestants play very different from their american counterparts, not dicing the americans in anyway but the style is different!

Also seems a lot less juvenile from the trash talk we get with some american competitions... then again this seems like a professionally hosted competition!

SnowWolf said:
Hell yeah. I'm on call at the hospital, just waiting around all night waiting for some moms to go into labor so I can deliver some babies! Finally something to entertain me :D
Dr. SnowWolf?

Edit: Mago and Tokido got peaced out by a Rawg and Abel.

Yup, small island = easier to upgrade communication than a big continent

Shiro is soooo god like with his Abel. The best Abel I've seen. I never even knew about that short link.

And the chick on the Kreymore/Sabin team was terrible. But I understand they're training her.

Gonna check out the Choi/Haunts showdown.

And since I've been there...

I'd just like to say U.S. teeth >>> Japanese teeth. Just sayin... What?

Real talk, a great country. Would love to visit Tokyo again.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Yeah, watching two fights PIP with zero lag is tight - dunno if I missed the big fights already, but I just tuned in after some Bad Company 2, I'll watch for a bit before I head to bed...

Loving this Honda though...

Top Bottom