• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

vesp

Was really hoping wed hear about some dlc characters, console characters added to arcade, or (pie in the sk)( the next version of the game during E3, kinda bummed out that none of that seemed to come to fruition.

FindMyFarms said:
Alex Valle/Combofiend playing now! Combo using Viper! Rog is for noobs!

And Gootecks voice is getting aannnooyyiinnnggg

COMBOFIIIIIEEEND. Nice finish.

This second stream thing is silky smooth. Thanks Turtle.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Holy hell @ the perfect...he's on fiiiiiiiiire.

Edit: O shit, that's Haunts baby. Busta got him though...nicely done.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
TurtleSnatcher said:
Poor Haunts.. and the fudge.. this stream..

UFrag is such a shitty host.
Seriously...fuck this stream. Can't even add another stream option now either. :/
Busta's Abel is fire though, just wow.

Ledsen

The stream doesn't work at all :( I'm reloading and reloading but nothing comes up. I got to see the first two team games, then it died. I was able to watch about 2 minutes of Combofiend beasting, then it died again. Can't get it to work at all :(

edit: wow the "second show" trick worked!

Close up on Haunts w/ the gaf ban jitters.

Dae has a fucking ice cold chun li, haunts missed a LOT of tiger uppercut opportunites. LOOK WHAT YOU DID GAF MODS

Arde5643

Won said:
I come back to the PC and I see naked people...wtf is going on?
It's Dae - it's his thing. Everytime things turn heated - he strips to let himself loose.

Also helps to get the other guys jittered I suppose. :lol

Woohoo!! Next is Bebop w/ Claw! Turtle, start your notes! :lol

FindMyFarms said:
Don't forget we have one more tourney match!

For the SBO qualifiers, keep an eye out for buktooth(Fuerte). tx already has the other US spot, so we're goin for the sweep ;)

But, but, butt, what happened to our third partner? You and he should ocv the other crew (which I want to say we played before). And I'll just coast like Lupe Fiasco.

The only game I play now is solitaire. Seriously, solitaire. I've started to win 12 percent of the time. It's such a beautiful game. No ultra b.s. No people just running away and hiding in the corner. Or tigering me to death. Or just jumping straight up and down with Chun-li (WtF).

I'm sad I missed the stream. Maybe I'll go play some matches later (naw, go play solitaire instead).

Ledsen

Spiderjericho said:
But, but, butt, what happened to our third partner? You and he should ocv the other crew (which I want to say we played before). And I'll just coast like Lupe Fiasco.

The only game I play now is solitaire. Seriously, solitaire. I've started to win 12 percent of the time. It's such a beautiful game. No ultra b.s. No people just running away and hiding in the corner. Or tigering me to death. Or just jumping straight up and down with Chun-li (WtF).

I'm sad I missed the stream. Maybe I'll go play some matches later (naw, go play solitaire instead).

The stream is still going.

Arde5643

Wow, Sinistar has a very good Ken. Reminds me of Edma.

Geez, Bebop's Claw just plowed through Sinistar.

LOL @ Gootecks going off! :lol

MIMIC

Banned
Where's this stream that you guys are talking about? (just got back from playing a tennis match and I'm too lazy to search)

go to ufragtv.com

go to live shows, pick "road to sbo"

at the bottom of the video player, next to full screen, there's an option called "add 2nd video" or something like that, click on that, then click on gootecks

Arde5643

Spiderjericho said:
I don't see anything. I tried Gootecks.com and the live shows.
Use the player in Gootecks.com or ufragtv.com and then click "Add Second Show" button on the player to add in "Road to SBO" channel.

Ledsen

Spiderjericho said:
I don't see anything. I tried Gootecks.com and the live shows.

Go here

http://gootecks.com/sbo-2009/sbo-qualifiers-at-denjin-arcade-streamed-live-today-1pm/

Try to start the stream. It probably won't work, it'll say "connecting" or something. So press the "add second show" button at the bottom of the player. It's a square with a plus sign in the corner. Click on the SBO show and add it. It'll appear magically in a small window that you can maximize to the proper size.

edit: lol my second show stream just died :lol
edit2: just had to reload.

Ledsen said:
Go here

http://gootecks.com/sbo-2009/sbo-qualifiers-at-denjin-arcade-streamed-live-today-1pm/

Try to start the stream. It probably won't work, it'll say "connecting" or something. So press the "add second show" button at the bottom of the player. It's a square with a plus sign in the corner. Click on the SBO show and add it. It'll appear magically in a small window that you can maximize to the proper size.

Yep 2nd show no longer works for me either

edit: back!

MIMIC

Banned
Ledsen said:
Go here

edit2: just had to reload.

Thanx for this.

So easy, a caveman could do it.

Arde5643

Oh shit, can't believe Sinistar went for the hadoken - Bebop was obviously just waiting to use his ultra.

Fuson repping that Guile! :D

MIMIC

Banned
Team Black $$$? :lol Us black people like to flaunt them dollars....even when they aren't real. :)

ETA: Balrog....fight money. OK, I get it now. lol

Top Bottom