• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

FindMyFarms said:
Holy shit buk got ROCKED
he did 0 splashes.. Tried to propeller.. got himself raped.

EDIT: BTW - Buktooth also has some really effed up teeth in real life.. I wanted to go take him to a dentist the minute I met him :lol

I like Ed Ma. I just wish Gootecks would stop suckling his nuts with honey and jam. All of these player are great. Ricky Ortiz put on a good showing. For only playing the game for such a short period, he's great.

Arde5643

TurtleSnatcher said:
Buktooth vs Kai.. I'd love to see that :lol
Looking from these matches - I think Buktooth on a good day and Kai on a good day - Buk will be the better Fuerte.

Buk uses a more complete Fuerte than Kai.

Arde5643 said:
Looking from these matches - I think Buktooth on a good day and Kai on a good day - Buk will be the better Fuerte.

Buk uses a more complete Fuerte than Kai.
I agree..

Though Kai has some fucked up version of Fuerte while Buk has a more traditional version.

Arde5643

Dayumn - Combofiend fucked up Art's Dhalsim real bad.

Good decision to have Combofiend up first. Viper is a good character to use against both Dhalsim and Sagat.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Ok, combo is clearly not fucking human. WTF. :O
Edit: and the stream explodes form combofiend's fucking massacre.

God damn combo is just running this shit!!

Respect to Arturo though, I really think Dhalsim's the hardest char. to play in sf4

and LOL at fubar's prediction of EC beating WC by a landslide

edit - and teh fuckin stream's down again

Damn this fucking sucks, my stream got busted about 10min ago. Thought it was just a computer error but that doesnt seem to be the case anymore. Guess the server is overloaded, blahhh

unreon

Bustabust knows that CoD spacing so well

What stream is everyone using? I'm using the gootecks.com one and it works just fine =S

Top Bottom