• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

GalacticAE said:
Arturo taking time out to talk crap in irc. He's gonna "Run train on Cali" today. Showing us EC isn't all about Wong. HYPE!!!! :lol

Is sim or seth his main? Obviously he can't use seth since it's arcade though. Also, he can't say nuttin bout wong after their last match :lol

FindMyFarms said:
Is sim or seth his main? Obviously he can't use seth since it's arcade though. Also, he can't say nuttin bout wong after their last match :lol

I'm not sure who he mains out of the 2 actually.

Arde5643

Mike Ross is playing horribly - very very horribly.

Haunts & Magus will win - once Keno loses to Haunts' Sagat, Mike Ross won't be able to do anything.

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT

HHS -> SUPER!!! GOD DAMN MIKE ROSS RUINING GAF'S HOPES AND DREAMS

FREE HAUNTS!!!

edit - bias aside, i will say that was impressive by ross, he really stepped it up when he needed to, especially after playing so bad all day

Kaako

Felium Defensor
OMMFG DID YOU SEE THAT SHIT MAYNG?!
How the hell..what the hell...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Just wow. What a fucking match; worthy of a Final! Maaaaaad props to Ross.

unreon

WTF there are still more teams to go through!? I was under the impression that this was the finals O_O

Poor Haunts/Magus; they were so close :(

Holy crap, I actually jumped out of my chair screaming. Oh man, so much hype.

FindMyFarms said:
:lol :lol Wait, is that the dude standing at the back of the commentator's booth?

Buk/Ricky vs. ed ma/ken I comin up!!!

Yes. :lol He was doing lariats and Hugo poses at the request of #capcom earlier. A real trooper.

Top Bottom