• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

No Joe is still around.

So it might be Sagat vs. Sagat. Or Sagat vs. Boxer in the Loser's Final.

Honestly, Daigo and Wong have a good chance of winning it all.

kitzkozan said:
US Sagat are improving,I must say. :lol

You can finally start to see the god tier status floating to the surface.

I think Joe doesn't do the knee enough and sort of stays back. Floe seems more well rounded like a Japanese Sagat. But his aggressiveness cost him against the barrage of tigers from Joe.

kitzkozan

Spiderjericho said:
I think Joe doesn't do the knee enough and sort of stays back. Floe seems more well rounded like a Japanese Sagat. But his aggressiveness cost him against the barrage of tigers from Joe.

I am mostly talking about execution. :p

At EVO,most of the Sagat were very sloppy,missing the easy uppercut into ultra all over the place.

Floe is really improving is execution,so he rarely miss his FADC into ultra now.Thus he should be able to place top 3 in most tournament given that Sagat is god tier. :lol Even Joe has improved,but he seem to crack under pressure.He sure didn't perform up to par in that 5 vs 5 or in high pressure situation.

TofuEater

The stream is so god damn bad at work that, (my work internet sucks I think) I see a fireball thrown pause and then round 2 starts.......

Top Bottom