• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Wong beasting!

Lolz Daigo doesnt have a PS3

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Awesome match !

Get ready to see millions of Fei Longs online !

h3ro said:
Wow... I've never seen Daigo miss a FADC before.
Me neither.

Time to buy a PS3 Daigo.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Hahahaha - Justin random-Ultra'd to not get perfected-back... :lol

And I can't believe Daigo missed the Ultra... no way man...

You really gotta say that that had a lot to do with not knowing the console characters - Justin punished lots of times by Rekka and EX Chicken Wing, and super through fireball - oh well.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
I agree with Seth

though Capcom should've updated the arcades, The final version of the game is available for everyone in the world, and Daigo competes World Wide, its up to him to know every match-up.

~Devil Trigger~ said:
I agree with Seth

though Capcom should've updated the arcades, The final version of the game is available for everyone in the world, and Daigo competes World Wide, its up to him to know every match-up.

Joe won game 1.

And I agree, it's the final version of SFIV but the Japanese are mostly playing in the Arcade. The competition is in the arcades. The tourneys are in the arcade. And Daigo doesn't "really" compete world wide. He gets invitations and out of politeness or a desire for money goes.

Anth0ny

9:52 skisonic: For clarification:
9:52 skisonic: Daigo owns the console game
9:52 skisonic: Training modes a lot in preparation, knows all the important frame data
9:52 skisonic: but unfortunately has not had practice with live opponents using console chars

He needs to invite some pros over sometime, make them pick up the console characters, and play some 30 game sets with them :lol

kitzkozan

This is the best I have seen from Joe so far.

I won't say that I considered him a joke,but he's definitively good.

Just gotta get his act together and he will truly be a top tier player.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
That's what I wanna see Daigo!

He downloaded Justin last fight, but now that Justin played all his cards, it's over...

Cowie

God I love seeing these two fight. I'm sure there's been a lot of awesome matches at this tourney, no doubt, but there's just something about Justin vs Daigo in finals

Aedile

Daigo's in a pickle. Fei is worthless at range without EX, but since Daigo doesn't seem to know the Fei footsies, he's hanging back and feeding Wong bar.

Obviously the moral of the story is: always secondary Gief for just such a situation.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That was genius.

Top Bottom