• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

kitzkozan

Who's that Andre guy?

He's a freaking monster.Dictator is a low mid tier character and he's making him look like a high tier. :lol

Why isn't that guy on the east coast team if he's from empire arcadia? He's a better player than Joe for sure. :p

Morphis

Close game. Wasn't JWong thinking about using Bison? Maybe this performance will make him think about switching sooner, seeing how effective Dictator can be against Daigo's Ryu :p

Morphis said:
Close game. Wasn't JWong thinking about using Bison? Maybe this performance will make him think about switching sooner, seeing how effective Dictator can be against Daigo's Ryu :p
i want to see fei long for the lulz

Threi

notag
did i say andre is my hero this week?

yeah, andre's my hero :)

btw markman get your ass in the arcade stick thread and tell me if my ghettostick is worth the trouble of modding to 360

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
DAMNIT.

I was really looking forward to that Andre vs. Daigo match, mainly to see how his Bison would hold up to Daigo - grrrrr...

Oh well, just my luck, Andre's playing right now, can't wait to see him eat this Sagat for lunch...

Is there any place with good SFIV avatars? Want to start giving this game some love now that I have a working copy ^_^

(PS - SFIV has some of the best fucking motion blur I've ever seen on a console, HOLY SHIT at the Abel grabs O.O)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
MEGATON: Daigo used orange Ryu instead of white.

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
good early showing from iloveujoe, thought it would have been closer after that first round, but I guess that daigo downloaded him fast!

Top Bottom