• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official X06 Barcelona (360) Summary Thread

DarienA said:
When was the US price of the HD-DVD announced? All the euro and quid conversions come closer to $250 than $199....
minutes ago... and that's pretty much par for the course. you guys generally pay 25% more than we do.

mood

Dante said:
199 is too high for an add on. Oh and I am a bit hesitant to beleive when Peter says anything is exclusive after the GTA4 fiasco @ last years E3 I wouldn't be surprised to see a few press releases in the next couple days that will try and clear things up.

Moore never said GTA4 was exclusive at E3, though he did say there would be exclusive episodic content, and hey, he was right.

m0dus

Banned
Dante said:
199 is too high for an add on. Oh and I am a bit hesitant to beleive when Peter says anything is exclusive after the GTA4 fiasco @ last years E3 I wouldn't be surprised to see a few press releases in the next couple days that will try and clear things up.

Dude, give it a rest.

it's the cheapest HDDVD player on the market if you have a 360. It outputs at 1080p native. It's worthwhile to those who desire HDDVD.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
plagiarize said:
minutes ago... and that's pretty much par for the course. you guys generally pay 25% more than we do.

So they announced the US price at the same time as the Euro prices?

I'm asking because the eurogamer text on the conference doesn't show the US price.

EDIT: Thanks Shog.

Dante said:

199 to high?? if you have a 360 already its not. its still 300 less than anyother standalone, and as of today none of those play 1080p

JB1981

So basically, if I get DX10 and an Intel Quattro I'll have a better experience than the 360. I'm not sure that's such a great idea!

REV 09

best conference ever, by far...ms has really grown (and learned) a lot in this industry. Now just hang on to the announcements for that last hour before the conference starts.

JB1981 said:
So basically, if I get DX10 and an Intel Quattro I'll have a better experience than the 360. I'm not sure that's such a great idea!

I have a feeling that an Intel Quattro and Vista will cost a bit more than a 360 :lol

JB1981 said:

Welcome to the console reality of the last 15 years...

scarybore

What Peter Jackson is talking about could be scary, reminds me of those old adventure FMV games he is rambling on about.

-Rogue5-

flipping_heck said:
Peter Jackson seems to be struggling a bit :p

Because he knows the idea sounds stupid... hopefully he's able to pull something off that's awesome, but on paper it just seems like a half-assed way to NOT have to make a fully interactive game.

Top Bottom