• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Alright, I'm selling some of my more recent purchases to pay for some vet bills. Let me know if any of you guys are interested. The prices are going from the EB average or lower, so PM if you're interested at all.

$75 Shipped in the US.

$200 Shipped in the US.

$215 Shipped in the US.

Really don't want to sell of any of these, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Alright, I'm selling some of my more recent purchases to pay for some vet bills. Let me know if any of you guys are interested. The prices are going from the EB average or lower, so PM if you're interested at all.

$75 Shipped in the US.

$200 Shipped in the US.

$215 Shipped in the US.

I know what you mean. Had to take my ferret to the vet for xrays and shots. Ended up costing a pikachu and squirtle

omgkitty

$75 Shipped in the US.

$200 Shipped in the US.

$215 Shipped in the US.

Ugh I want the Zelda print so bad but there's no way I could justify paying that much.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o

$75 Shipped in the US.

$200 Shipped in the US.

$215 Shipped in the US.

Check your PMs.

6/12/2012:

The Battle of Yavin by Mark Daniels (Sublevel Studios)

SWOTLTD160web.jpg

200 piece hand-numbered silk screen limited edition
comes with signature card signed by Mark Daniels
Measures 16″ x 24″
Price: $60.00
limit 1 per customer

How to buy online: http://darkinkart.com/ at a random time.

The Battle of Yavin Metallic Variant by Mark Daniels (Sublevel Studios)

SWOTLTD160vweb.jpg

77 piece hand-numbered silk screen limited edition
this piece features metallic silver ink throughout the artwork
comes with signature card signed by Mark Daniels
Measures 16″ x 24″
Price: $60.00
limit 1 per customer

How to buy online: http://darkinkart.com/ at a random time.

I just had a feeling. I would have more proof if I had your EB collection password. I just know you have hundreds of posters! haha

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=31071

Pass is 0000.

Hahaha. I don't have hundreds, but I do have well over 100. I mostly have Whalens and Perillos. Not everything is in there though.

I got into posters about the same time I started this thread actually -- and a day after I joined EB, so I haven't been even been 1 year into the game yet. I don't have any of the older stuff -- the big guns from Stout/Moss/Ansin.

Been trying to trim down my collection, actually.

omgkitty

Pass is 0000.

Hahaha. I don't have hundreds, but I do have well over 100. I mostly have Whalens and Perillos. Not everything is in there though.

I got into posters about the same time I started this thread actually -- and a day after I joined EB, so I haven't been even been 1 year into the game yet. I don't have any of the older stuff -- the big guns from Stout/Moss/Ansin.

That's what kills me. I got into them just a few months ago, but I've been following Mondo since around the time that Moss' Star Wars prints came out and I thought it was crazy to spend $150 on a set of posters (If only I had known how much they'd be worth). I've watched a lot of amazing prints pass me by like some of Moss' stuff and Ansin's gorgeous Mummy print. I'm determined not to let it happen again.

Also, you should totally take some pics of your prints some time. I'd love to see what kind of setup you have.

Pass is 0000.

Been trying to trim down my collection, actually.

After just a year, that's a lot of cash spent right there.

Dang, an Olly Star Wars set just went for $4,600 on eBay. Craziness.

Nuts.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill

$75 Shipped in the US.

$200 Shipped in the US.

Zelda is sold, but the pokemon are still for sale if anyone is interested.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
I would easily make an offer for Pikachu (already own Squirtle) but it'd be a lot less than the asking price, since I'm a starving artist lol.

Aye, if I wasn't so hesitant to get rid of them I'd have the price much lower. The average sale price on EB seems extremely bloated for what they are. Alas, if someone is willing to pay $200 for a small piece of paper I'd be happy to oblige them.

6/14/2012:

E.T. The Extra Terrestrial by Dan McCarthy

e1339603507.jpg

Poster by Dan McCarthy. 36"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 375. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 at a random time.

E.T. The Extra Terrestrial Variant Edition by Dan McCarthy

e1339603532.jpg

Poster by Dan McCarthy. 36"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 145. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $75

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 at a random time.

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan by We Buy Your Kids

e1339603566.jpg

Poster by We Buy Your Kids. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 220. Printed by Bearded Lady. $40

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
So...SDCC is coming up. Any of you dudes going and willing to PB whatever it is that Olly's going have for me? If so, PM me and we can work something out.

That McCarthy looks great. Not a huge fan of the Khan though.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
hopefully they're releasing the ET poster at the same time as The Beyond vinyl to distract the nerdsssss and keep them away from my vinyl

DEFINITELY going for the ET. Regretting sheduling my haircut for tomorrow... If someone snags one and wants to let me buy it off them, I would TOTALLY let them do that!

And "Anton Sugar" can totally vouch for me, as I've already paid him for his poster!!!

DEFINITELY going for the ET. Regretting sheduling my haircut for tomorrow... If someone snags one and wants to let me buy it off them, I would TOTALLY let them do that!

And "Anton Sugar" can totally vouch for me, as I've already paid him for his poster!!!

Yup, vouching here! PS I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation from Mondo, but will let you know ASAP once I do.

Meier

ET sold out faster than anything I've ever seen. Still no tweet even. Wrath of Khan was still available when I checked but I imagine that's gone by now.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Glad I decided to check out before posting here. Sorry guys.

Edit: And yeah, I didn't even see the variant listed at all. I wanted the standard anyway.

Wow got a Khan by pure luck, didn't even plan on it.

Just randomly clicked link not knowing, saw in stock and paid real quick. It's sold out now heh.

Not sure what I will do with it, already got a Stout Khan up, seems kinda redundant... who knows.

Got a BEYOND vinyl. Not sure what I'll do with it, but there is room in the vault.

Wow got a Khan by pure luck, didn't even plan on it.

Just randomly clicked link not knowing, saw in stock and paid real quick. It's sold out now heh.

Not sure what I will do with it, already got a Stout Khan up, seems kinda redundant... who knows.

Can you be tempted to part with it? Purchase or trade?

I think it is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom