• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

I'm ready to spend entirely too much to get one of those Iron Giant prints- besides eBay, what other avenues are best for finding these prints after they sell out?

Well you could wait a little longer. Mondo might have a few left and will put them up on their site at some point in the near future. You can also check Expresso Beans. You can sometimes find a better deal from someone selling on there, but that print is hot right now, so getting it for a low price will be hard at this point.

6/7/2012:

Rashomon by Delicious Design League

e1339002081.jpg

Poster by Delicious Design League. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 276. Printed by Delicious Design League. $40

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 at a random time.

Paths of Glory by Jay Shaw

e1339002433.jpg

Poster by Jay Shaw. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 at a random time.

Rocky III by Jay Shaw

e1339002508.jpg

Poster by Jay Shaw. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 275. Printed by Seizure Palace. $40

Meier

The Mondo Mystery Movie crashed the Drafthouse's site.. been down for almost 40 minutes. Looks like it's working again... hopefully they go up now!

Tix went on sale about 6-7 minutes ago finally but haven't been able to get past the time selection screen. Probably sold out but no clue if anyone has been able to really.

Meier

I am not holding out hope on the MMMX any more.. but on the plus side, I found out I got picked as one of the 400 Rabbits. Woohoo! I hope they have at least 1 event that has a Rabbits only Mondo poster. :D

omgkitty

Hey omgkitty, I just grabbed you a Paths of Glory poster from Mondo. It was you that wanted one, right?

Oh man I completely forgot about that. I thought you would have PM'd me about it. Someone actually picked one up for me at the show and shipped it several days ago. Really sorry about that.

Oh man I completely forgot about that. I thought you would have PM'd me about it. Someone actually picked one up for me at the show and shipped it several days ago. Really sorry about that.

NP, my fault for not following up with you.

So...anyone want to buy a Paths of Glory poster off of me? I have an extra ordered.

e1339002433.jpg

Sigma722

This Breaking Bad series just really makes me wish they'd do a Mad Men series.

I haven't been too thrilled with the showing on the BB series. The danger one was pretty slick, and I like this new one. Besides that, I haven't been too impressed. I hear it will get better though? Kind of scary.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I haven't been too thrilled with the showing on the BB series. The danger one was pretty slick, and I like this new one. Besides that, I haven't been too impressed. I hear it will get better though? Kind of scary.

Very scary. I already bought the two you mentioned. I don't know if I have the wherewithal to not buy more if they do get even better.

omgkitty

The Danger print was cool, but I've not been very impressed with anything else. Maybe if they pull some different artists out down the road it will get more interesting. I know Olly worked on one from the Lost series, so I hope he does another one, but you never know.

Sigma722

The Danger print was cool, but I've not been very impressed with anything else. Maybe if they pull some different artists out down the road it will get more interesting. I know Olly worked on one from the Lost series, so I hope he does another one, but you never know.

Actually... Sorry to burst your bubble... G88 didn't even ask Olly to be a part of the series.. He confirmed it over at EB :(

omgkitty

Any chance anyone has an extra Rocky III they'd like to sell me next Friday? I'm very low on funds and skipped it mainly because I don't have the money currently.

Any chance anyone has an extra Rocky III they'd like to sell me next Friday? I'm very low on funds and skipped it mainly because I don't have the money currently.

I must have been blind, didn't even see the post above.

It seems there are a few on ebay for $60ish atm which might be the best bet.

Dude so sorry. I am a dick. I didnt even see that i had messages. More of an expresso man. My bad. Im going to look at my messages now and if you were first its definitely yours.

From the above posts it sounds like both of you are giving it up to the other. I can't decide who to give it to but whoever doesnt end up getting it, i will hook up the other person with something else for free. Not a print but if you like going to the movies, it will be a semi good consolation prize. Sorry once again for the mishap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom