• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the presidents of the USA are releasing a new CD?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
i heard they had gotten back together recently, but little did i know they had a new cd coming out -- NEXT WEEK. there's a new EP floating around, too, called "Some Postman," but i don't have iTunes so i have no way of getting a copy of it. boo. anyone want to hook a brother up with some jams?

loveeverybody_feature.jpg

holy shit, i'm excited.

They played on some talk show and I was really surprised. I figured they were all dead in a gutter somewhere.

I'm interested in seeing how they sound now, but I can't say I loved their old material anyway.

Patrick Klepek

WTF? their old material is the best - every single song on their debut rocks hard. HARD.

their last album - freaked out and small - was really weak, though. but i'm ready to ROCK AGAIN.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I could have seen them for free the other day, but my friends and I didnt want to take the hour drive so we had a cookout instead.

Patrick Klepek

i just found a copy of the new single, 'some postman' - it freaking rocks. god, i am so excited for this cd. i wish i hadn't misssed the show last night.

Malakhov

Banned
They were one of my favorite bands back then. I remember shaving my head in high school and writing Peaches on it with a black marker.

Can someone hook me up with the new single please?

Malakhov

Banned
Thanks a bunch exxy, man this will bring back some wicked memories! :)

eXxy said:
i'm, uh, in the process of, uh, getting the new cd.
Well if you want to share where you're getting it, I'd gladly accept that information if you want ;)

Shazapp

Too bad Subset, the Presidents/Sir Mix-a-Lot combo, didn't work out. I've heard some of the tunes they'd recorded and I liked them a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom