• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Heart

Normally I'd be mad at how much of a jerk this Rhode Island guy is being, but I'll just laugh instead knowing he's probably just mad salty knowing his state is going nowhere this year.

hawk2025

Donald

dr-dre.jpg

Trump

TheFatOne

Here in PA we just need a few more Democratic presidential wins to be taken off the battleground state map. Please, please, please don't fuck it up. I hate the political ad onslaught.

Nah even if PA goes blue the next 4 elections the GOP will always say it's a battleground state.

AwesomeMeat

PossumMeat
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of gibberish and democrats act like they forgot about Donald Dre.

That guy on CNN mentioned that Eisenhower was the last non politician nominee but he didn't mention that Trump is the first nominee that has nothing to do with any government position (including military)

Lkr

That guy on CNN mentioned that Eisenhower was the last non politician nominee but he didn't mention that Trump is the first nominee that has nothing to do with any government position (including military)

Eisenhower is a fucking hero, why would they even try to compare him to a failed businessman?

Mimosa97

I'm watching a fucking shitshow.

Aren't you from Canada? ;)

No I'm 100% French but I live in Canada (moved here a few years ago)

And what about you ? Aren't you German ?

Hehe admit it. As Europeans, American politics are our favorite reality TV show. it's just too good of a shitshow :D

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I like how since yesterday they always got one black person in view when the camera is going to look at the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom