• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
It's been known since yesterday the RNC would lie their way to a Trump victory.

Trump failed businessman? Come on, I know he's not popular around here, but if anything his success as a businessman propelled him into becoming the nominee for the GOP, and perhaps 45th POTUS.
No, failed as in hes had to declare ch. 11 multiple times. He's sucessfull only cause of his daddy and a ghost writer.

jmood88

Fox trying to help with Trump's poor numbers with black people by saying that "the majority of these people can't afford cable, so you can't use tv to reach out to them".

Bsigg12

I really hope this election is just a complete landslide victory for Hilary. It's incredible how awful the entire Republican party is through and through.

Media

Dolal Jay Trump. What is it with these people not being able to even say his name? Is it cause it feels bad in their mouths?

Arkeband

Banned
Trump failed businessman? Come on, I know he's not popular around here, but if anything his success as a businessman propelled him into becoming the nominee for the GOP, and perhaps 45th POTUS.

If you lived in New York you'd understand how much of a joke of a businessman he is.

diaspora

By every and any conceivable metric he's a failed businessman.

It's not business successes that got him this far in in the election, his career, and life in general.

It's an inheritance and a loud (usually racist) mouth.

hawk2025

The affirmative action going on during this vote is so, so cute -- given the positions Republicans take.

Fuck these people.

Can we stop with these limp-wristed "I know he's not popular around here" bullshit?

Say what you mean, because we will.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
What?

That doesn't make sense.

Delegates from Utah to the Republican National Convention were elected at the Utah state GOP convention in April 2016. All Utah delegates are bound by the results of the state's caucus on the first ballot. If a candidate allocated delegates does not compete at the national convention, then his or her delegates are reallocated and bound to the remaining candidates

Donald Trump was the only candidate nominated, therefore the pledged delegates were reallocated to Trump.

Fox trying to help with Trump's poor numbers with black people by saying that "the majority of these people can't afford cable, so you can't use tv to reach out to them".

They are basing their claim on their own viewership demographics. Apparently, no black people can afford cable according to our numbers.

I saw the Utah guy being interviewed on Australian TV about two weeks ago saying he doesn't like Trump and expected a dark horse to be nominated.

Get'sMad

I don't know how I'm going to make it through 3 more nights of this sober (I'm including tonight...I wont start watching until 8).

I promised myself I was going to keep my whole not drinking during the week thing going even during the insanity of this whole event but I don't think that's going to be possible for Thursdays proceedings.

enemy2k

wow the tree hats and that speech, triggered by the cringe.
RuCh3i.gif

Vape Nation! papa bless

ezrarh

I would not go so far as to refer to the Republican nominee as a clown but I detect no lies in your statement. I don't want to vote for Hilary and Trump refuses to buy my vote. Hilary gets my vote due to the absent legit candidate on the Republican side.

Yeah, referring to the Republican nominee as a clown would be disrespectful to clowns.

At least I'm in a swing state this year so my vote will count for a little bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom