• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people aren't being 'racist shitbags.'

Posts like "deport" are just poking fun at republican idiocy. That should be fairly self-evident. I'm sure there's some blatant racism mixed in there though.

Considering that Twitch likes to position itself as an even stupider version of /pol/ and /b/, I very highly doubt that they are poking fun at this.

Considering that Twitch likes to position itself as an even stupider version of /pol/ and /b/, I very highly doubt that they are poking fun at this.

Yeah, I'm sure the thousands viewing this thing represent /b/.

Most people typing shit like 'deport' and 'wall' are joking. If you're uncomfortable with that reality then hide the chat.

Trump failed businessman? Come on, I know he's not popular around here, but if anything his success as a businessman propelled him into becoming the nominee for the GOP, and perhaps 45th POTUS.

So repeatedly filing for bankruptcy is being "a successful businessman" now. Got it.

Most red states are kind of like parasites. There's no way every state could operate without an income or corporate tax and the ones that don't have one essentially exist just by leeching jobs away from the other states. It is a race to the bottom.

Drumpf failed businessman? Come on, I know he's not popular around here, but if anything his success as a businessman propelled him into becoming the nominee for the GOP, and perhaps 45th POTUS.

Part of Trump's image is that he's a successful business man. He sells it, he uses other people to sell it. He's also had 4 of his businesses declare bankruptcy and he's lost control of them through the chapter 11 filings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom