• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soroc

These unfortunate nobodies that finally got a platform to speak make this incredibly rough to watch. Was last night like this with the speakers?

mo60

A lot of the speeches so far at the RNC have gone something like this.

Hilary is evil, don't vote for her, she should end up in jail and please vote for trump because he will help you guys prosper again.Also, the one thing he has that Hilary doesn't is that he's not as evil as her.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
These unfortunate nobodies that finally got a platform to speak make this incredibly rough to watch. Was last night like this with the speakers?

I think this is the reality of the situation.

This is what happens when you fill your slot with D list speakers and very little in the way of rising stars in the party or party elders.

That, and no one wants to say anything good about Trump because they know he is unlikely to win.. so this feels a lot more like the set up to tear down Hillary over the next 4 years to win the next election.

Y'know

if somehow, Trump won

Do you think there would be riots? Do you think people would try to overthrow the government? Watching these backwards, slackjawed, half-wit hicks has got me thinking. We really can't let backwards idiots like this lead anymore, can we?

vypek

Did Dana White speak? I have a feeling he'll be just as bad and silly as Scott Baio and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing that train wreck

I think this is the reality of the situation.

This is what happens when you fill your slot with D list speakers and very little in the way of rising stars in the party or party elders.

That, and no one wants to say anything good about Trump because they know he is unlikely to win.. so this feels a lot more like the set up to tear down Hillary over the next 4 years to win the next election.

Yup exactly this. They are gearing up for 2020.

The last couple of days they've been serving undecided voters to Hillary with a spoon. They've given up on those people, it seems

Lime

"slaughtering and brutalizing innocent victims"

isn't that what the US has done (iraq and afghanistan) and continues to do (drones)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom