• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know

if somehow, Trump won

Do you think there would be riots? Do you think people would try to overthrow the government? Watching these backwards, slackjawed, half-wit hicks has got me thinking. We really can't let backwards idiots like this lead anymore, can we?
Most of them have guns though. :(

Edit: WTF at dissing your upcoming opponent in this speech?

marrec

Banned
Did Dana White speak? I have a feeling he'll be just as bad and silly as Scott Baio and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing that train wreck

He got up and yelled about how him and Donald Trump are basically best friends forever and was off stage in 2 minutes.

Boke1879

This is honestly the last time all these people will be in the same place to hate on Hillary collectively before the election. So they gotta get it out of their systems.

That said. NO fucking policy is being talked about and all this is so far is hate and fear mongering. I truly hope there are enough sane republicans out there that despise what their party has become and won't vote for Trump in November.

TS-08

Did Dana White speak? I have a feeling he'll be just as bad and silly as Scott Baio and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing that train wreck

He already spoke and gave a decent speech. He yelled a lot but that's his style, and other people who have come after him who aren't good speakers made you appreciate his energy.

Vire

i still don't understand this whole benghazi thing
What's not to understand? Republicans claim that Hillary denied requests for increased security and supplies at an American diplomatic compound in Libya and those requests were denied. The compound was attacked by Islamic militants and Americans were killed. Hillary obviously refutes those claims and so on.

vypek

Yes. He shouted into the mic for 10 minutes.

Lol, sounds like it would have been entertaining to see. Thanks for the answer. Guess I'll hear about it later. I don't think I'll actively seek it out when its posted.

He got up and yelled about how him and Donald Trump are basically best friends forever and was off stage in 2 minutes.

He already spoke and gave a decent speech. He yelled a lot but that's his style, and other people who have come after him who aren't good speakers made you appreciate his energy.

Oh wait, is he actually decent at speeches? That is surprising to me. Or was it decent relatively to others or overall?

Soroc

I think this is the reality of the situation.

This is what happens when you fill your slot with D list speakers and very little in the way of rising stars in the party or party elders.

That, and no one wants to say anything good about Trump because they know he is unlikely to win.. so this feels a lot more like the set up to tear down Hillary over the next 4 years to win the next election.

No doubt, this is really bizarre. I feel like outside a few loonies that are 100% in with Trump (looking at you Giuliani) most look resistant to the whole process but know they can't resist. Truly surreal to see Trump just gut the RNC and destroy the party and all have to witness with a fake smile

Sean C

The CNN commentator talks about Trump bringing in celebrities to the convention, like Scott Baio or some random golfer who's professionally ranked in the 800s.

marrec

Banned
"Imagine a young mother at home with her family when Hillary Clinton kicks down the door ready to go Benghazi on her ass"

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine the concerned father, concealed carrying a firearm legally. He's pulled over by a police office and makes it clear that he's concealed carrying. He's then shot multiple times and left to die in front of his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom