• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1025

Banned
"Imagine a young mother at home with her family when Hillary Clinton kicks down the door ready to go Benghazi on her ass"

I'm starting to wonder if they lost the meaning to Benghazi since they said it so often, and so they are actually trying to say something else.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
What's not to understand? Republicans claim that Hillary denied requests for increased security and supplies at an American diplomatic compound in Libya and those requests were denied. The compound was attacked by Islamic militants and Americans were killed. Hillary obviously refutes those claims and so on.

no i mean

why is hillary supposed to have called the survivors right away, how is this failure to face time them such a black mark on her career

americans die all the time, why were these ones so special

why is hillary personally responsible for the attack

the fixation is bizarre and unwarranted after multiple failed investigations, republican led no less

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
You know, I'd love to see some Democrat respond respond to the "Well, politicians have bodyguards" argument by saying "OK. Lets make sure gun owners go through the same training as a secret service agent before getting a gun"

Vire

no i mean

why is hillary supposed to have called the survivors right away, how is this failure to face time them such a black mark on her career

americans die all the time, why were these ones so special

why is hillary personally responsible for the attack

the fixation is bizarre and unwarranted after multiple failed investigations, republican led no less
They claim that Hillary is the one who personally denied the requests for increased security, thus she is the one to blame for what happened.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
They claim that Hillary is the one who personally denied the requests for increased security, thus she is the one to blame for what happened.

and this claim has received zero substantive evidence in the past investigations, yes?

Crisco

Banned
Don't these fucking morons realize that all this Hillary bashing will actually make her more popular with non-Republicans?

pdog128

As an Democratic Arkansan, I am suitably embarrassed for Hutchinson and Rutledge. But we did produce Bill, so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom